Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HEX•FURY 11+Gh/s USB Stick Miner [ IN STOCK UK, EU ] Shipping Worldwide - page 4. (Read 36117 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Average after 24 hours: 10.47GH

What hub are you running it from? I only see this on hubs below 2A or cgminer 4.2.3. If you have min 2A hub you should get around 12.5GH even over 24hrs. Just kicked off 24 hrs test  to see what I get on my hubs. Also why are you getting HW errors on cores? I get none (maybe 1) without OC.

I have been testing different versions of cgminer and I found that 4.01 works almost flawlessly. On 4.2.3 I get usb errors and random crashes, and slower speed. Any idea why 4.0.1 works so well but not the new version?
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
I received one of these devices courtesy of LordTheron, thanks!

I've committed some changes to cgminer master git to detect the number of active chips on the fly. It will now change to hexfury while running even if it reports the wrong number of chips to start with (this one reports 5).

Display output:
Code:
 22: HXF 2       :  47.7C                  | 10.49G / 10.19Gh/s WU:  146.6/m

API output:
Code:
[STATS22] =>
(
   [STATS] => 22
   [ID] => HXF2
   [Elapsed] => 206276
   [Calls] => 0
   [Wait] => 0.000000
   [Max] => 0.000000
   [Min] => 99999999.000000
   [Version] => 1.2
   [Revision] => 1
   [Chips] => 5
   [NonceRate] => 1.353960
   [NoMatchingWork] => 0
   [Temperature] => 45.000000
   [Max DeciTemp] => 451
   [Clock] => 54
   [Core0 hwerror] => 4
   [Core0 jobs] => 137
   [Core0 submits] => 98
   [Core1 hwerror] => 7
   [Core1 jobs] => 137
   [Core1 submits] => 92
   [Core2 hwerror] => 2
   [Core2 jobs] => 134
   [Core2 submits] => 84
   [Core3 hwerror] => 5
   [Core3 jobs] => 133
   [Core3 submits] => 93
   [Core4 hwerror] => 0
   [Core4 jobs] => 133
   [Core4 submits] => 96
   [USB Pipe] => 0
   [USB Delay] => r0 0.000000 w0 0.000000
   [USB tmo] => 1989 0
)

EDIT: Actually extended results only ever seem to indicate 5 chips as well.

Average after 24 hours: 10.47GH
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Excellent.
I will add that there.
Great guide site by the way.   Smiley

Very cool.
Can I put a link to it in my article for new users to have a quick link?

Dogie's comprehensive C-Scape HexFury USB setup guide is up!

Sure Smiley There's a prettier version now up at dogiecoin.com.
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
That is good news.
Thanks for the fast work on that.
 Smiley

The new version of cgminer also allows you to specify the bits on the command line as a complement to your overclocking attempts.

Code:
--bxf-bits     Set max BXF/HXF bits for overclocking (default: 54)
Wasn't something similar already there for the bifuries? How different is this? Isn't default 50 for them?
No, the bifuries only had target temperature control and were always set to a maximum of 54. This allows you to set the maximum now in concert with the target temperature control. There are a number of different bitfury chip based usb devices supported in cgminer and they all have different clocking command line options.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
That is good news.
Thanks for the fast work on that.
 Smiley

The new version of cgminer also allows you to specify the bits on the command line as a complement to your overclocking attempts.

Code:
--bxf-bits     Set max BXF/HXF bits for overclocking (default: 54)
Wasn't something similar already there for the bifuries? How different is this? Isn't default 50 for them?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Very cool.
Can I put a link to it in my article for new users to have a quick link?

Dogie's comprehensive C-Scape HexFury USB setup guide is up!

Sure Smiley There's a prettier version now up at dogiecoin.com.
PayPal does not work:
The seller accepts encrypted website payments only. You cannot pay the seller through un-encrypted buttons. Please contact your seller for more details.

That should work now so please try again and let me know if you have any problems.
Activity: 355
Merit: 276
Hey Guys can this miner mine other coins than BTC? Is it SHA-256 only?

I do the maths for ROI at the moment mining BTC doesn't look good...

That's not the point of these miners.  As diff goes up people up graded from block eruptors to bitfury/ants.... bi fury now here is the hexfury. More ghs by swapping out usb miners. Its simple/cheap/low power usage. I started mining feathercoins bought a few ant u1s then saved and bought an ant s1

these are bait to get someone to join the coin gang so to speak.  you really need to offer a 'special' designer hub with these. 

PayPal does not work:
The seller accepts encrypted website payments only. You cannot pay the seller through un-encrypted buttons. Please contact your seller for more details.

Let me check that quickly and I'll get back to you shortly.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
PayPal does not work:
Activity: 310
Activity: 453
Merit: 250

That's not the point of these miners.  As diff goes up people up graded from block eruptors to bitfury/ants.... bi fury now here is the hexfury. More ghs by swapping out usb miners. Its simple/cheap/low power usage. I started mining feathercoins bought a few ant u1s then saved and bought an ant s1

Only SHA-256.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Hi Guys,

Our new online store is up and running.  Smiley www.asicrunner.com Payment via BTC,  cards and paypal are now available.

All orders placed via old webstore will be shipped as soon as bank transfers are cleared on our account. You can still login and manage your old account via www2.asicrunner.com but please don't place any new orders there, it will get switched off once all old orders are shipped.  If you have any questions or need any assistance, please use contact form on our new site, PM me or email at [email protected].

I'm in the process of migrating  customer accounts so please reset you password when you receive system notification.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
My pricechecker complained - looks like the new site is up Smiley
Nearly there with the new site guys. After exchanging over 45 emails with support, most of issues are resolved. One left and waiting to get resolved Today. Once done new site will be switched on instantly . I will keep you updated.
Do let me know when your website is ready to accept paypal or credit card. Thx
Looking forward from you

Will do, waiting for SSL installation on new host, and dns to propagate. I've been told that it will be sorted sometime today. I Hope...
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
Do let me know when your website is ready to accept paypal or credit card. Thx
Looking forward from you
Pages:
Jump to: