Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HEX•FURY 11+Gh/s USB Stick Miner [ IN STOCK UK, EU ] Shipping Worldwide - page 9. (Read 36117 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
Pricing looks good to me Cheesy

For a single unit, this places it just between the NanoFury Duo (NF2) and the Yellowjacket in USD/Ghash/s.
The VAT is a killer - I would almost add this to the 'pros' column of moving across the pond.

Pricing with USD indication:
  • 1-9 Units price is £160+Vat each -> $265 each
  • 10-49 Units price is £155+Vat each -> $255 each
  • 50+ Units Please PM LordTheron
  • + shipping
(as of 2014-03-22, 1.64860USD/GBP, rounded to nearest $5, always check main post for latest pricing information)
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Activity: 505
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I just want to know what the price is.

If it is $200 or less, I may just buy several.... Wink
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Price needs to be in the 200 range tops
Activity: 251
but if you can beat technobit 60GHs 189 EURO (~ 260.71 USD)

Maybe not on price, but it's easy to beat them on customer service.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
tester
but if you can beat technobit 60GHs 189 EURO (~ 260.71 USD)
Activity: 50
If this costs below $300 it basically beats the price of the 10gh/s miner from BFL. Good job anyways.
Activity: 711
Merit: 532
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
Congrats!
Nice to see Bi•Fury bigger brother will hit the market Smiley
Activity: 272
Fighting Liquid with Liquid
its all about the price in this game ... so, whats the price ?

exactly. Interested but need that critical information
Activity: 427
Merit: 251
- electronics design|embedded software|verilog -
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
its all about the price in this game ... so, whats the price ?
FUN > ROI
But can I plug that into a USB port-and-only a USB port and be off and running?
You plug it in a USB port and power 70W from a PC PSU molex connector.
That's an awful lot of words for 'no' Wink
Yeah but neither does this by looking at intron's photo. Tongue
I think he's overclocking it.  The base configuration:
Power requirement: 2-2.5A to get full speed,
:shouldn't need it.  Again, it's still well outside USB2 and even USB3 spec, but not outside the norm for powered USB hubs (and I'm just talking about generic ones made to be able to charge tablets and the like that already like soaking up 2A or just refuse to charge, not the made-for-miners USB hubs).
Activity: 490
Yeah but neither does this by looking at intron's photo. Tongue
FUN > ROI
Activity: 28
Hopefully these are cheap enough for the less richer crowd to afford seeing how 10 GH/s is not much now and in another month will be useless for BTC but we still have alt SHA. Another thing is can we purchase these x1 at a time or maybe lowest pack of x5. Also will you guys be selling accessories like usb hubs etc.

I've always wanted to mine with a bunch of usb miners and these might make this an option for me, hope everything goes well and looking forward to the reviews!
Crikey! If anyone wants 42-46GH of Bitfury power, in the UK, I'll sell you a Hex16B board for £150 right now! Shocked

Granted, some of the StickMiners are already pushing the definition and you need a powered hub that's happy to supply e.g. 3A per port - well outside of USB3 never mind USB 2 specs - but the definition (okay, my definition) stands Wink

Nobody ever said these devices make financial/mining sense - heck, often quite the opposite (from the description: "it is a perfect toy for people who like to "tinker" with things.") Smiley

You plug it in a USB port and power 70W from a PC PSU molex connector. Sure beats fiddling around trying to make a USB hub run more power than it was designed for. Wink
FUN > ROI
Crikey! If anyone wants 42-46GH of Bitfury power, in the UK, I'll sell you a Hex16B board for £150 right now! Shocked

Granted, some of the StickMiners are already pushing the definition and you need a powered hub that's happy to supply e.g. 3A per port - well outside of USB3 never mind USB 2 specs - but the definition (okay, my definition) stands Wink

Nobody ever said these devices make financial/mining sense - heck, often quite the opposite (from the description: "it is a perfect toy for people who like to "tinker" with things.") Smiley
Based on the hash rate quoted (11GH/s), about $300 would make it very competitive

Pages:
Jump to: