Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 10. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Most lending coins are dead because of the dumpers.

The coins supply keep increasing day by day though...
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
so looks like this is going the way of Bitconnect and EthConnect?

ahh, the run was good while it lasted with all these platforms guys.  cut your losses and move on
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
in may 2018 i will be rich... if hextra still commit and still alive... Grin  

I will be selling all my coins ASAP
This doesnt look promising at all.
No point in lending if you cant enjoy the interest.

This is up to you. When you get into the Lending you should realize the specific and risks of this business segment.

Good luck selling, the back log of orders is so massive you will never successfully execute a trade.
There is very little volume, sometime an hour between trades and the 24h volume they state is a lie.

Dashboard money is not money in your pocket, so as it is this platform is dead.
Do not invest.

They don't need any "money" all they do in the lending program is taking a certain amount of Hextra coins and giving you back a certain amount of hextracoins later which is smaller when the price increases that's why they pull it up

They wouldnt need money, if we were on an external.  But since its internal, the cashout is from their exchange.

smartcrypto is correct Hextra has premined HXTs and they pay loans with them. No need for bitcoin. They keep the value of HXT artificially high so they don´t have to pay too many HXT to lenders...

But when you withdraw BTC, where does it come from?   It comes from Hextra's wallet.

Since you sell your HXT to other investors, not HXT, the BTC you received is the BTC deposited by other new investors.

The point is, its money in their hands, that they dont want to give to you.  If they put us on an external, we can just sell to others, and they wont have to give us money out of their pockets.

have a feeling they are waiting for the BTC to goes up again then everything will be back to normal.
Merit: 100

They don't need any "money" all they do in the lending program is taking a certain amount of Hextra coins and giving you back a certain amount of hextracoins later which is smaller when the price increases that's why they pull it up

They wouldnt need money, if we were on an external.  But since its internal, the cashout is from their exchange.

smartcrypto is correct Hextra has premined HXTs and they pay loans with them. No need for bitcoin. They keep the value of HXT artificially high so they don´t have to pay too many HXT to lenders...

But when you withdraw BTC, where does it come from?   It comes from Hextra's wallet.

Since you sell your HXT to other investors, not HXT, the BTC you received is the BTC deposited by other new investors.

The point is, its money in their hands, that they dont want to give to you.  If they put us on an external, we can just sell to others, and they wont have to give us money out of their pockets.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

in may 2018 i will be rich... if hextra still commit and still alive... Grin 

I will be selling all my coins ASAP
This doesnt look promising at all.
No point in lending if you cant enjoy the interest.
Activity: 47
sell HXT 70 for 300 $
telegram pm me @SityWeB (https://t.me/SityWeB)
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Is there an external wallet?  if so what is the download link? 
thx
No sir! please follow hextracoin chanel for any infomation.

Closed source nonsense Roll Eyes
Activity: 6
thx
No sir! please follow hextracoin chanel for any infomation.
Activity: 156
thx
Activity: 6
This time is the best opportunity for new member join in Lending project. In the next few day, HXT price will bester in black market (up to 5-10$).  Undecided
Love Hextracoin so much! You will be the best in 2018.
Activity: 21
Selling a bunch of Hextra coin. If interested hit me up on telegram @ltcrandog or on twitter at the same
What is the token rate during ICO?

$0.7 or $0.8 if im not mistaken
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

A customer of Hextra like you or me buy the HXT with a deposited bitcoin. There comes the bitcoin.
This is also the reason why they can do crazy giveaways like Hextragold, because they pay it in hextracoins that are free for them .

Technically Bitconnect paid all the loans , because they gave all a market rate of bcc. Too bad that no-one would buy them at that price anymore. But the point is the company waists no bitcoin , nor do they have to. That´s the genious of lending platforms.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
What is the token rate during ICO?
Activity: 201
My warrant on a sale 7 HXT throw down constantly. In statistics shows that as though what that trade goes, but my warrant is abolished approximately in a day and return chinks on balance  Embarrassed
Activity: 10
selling coin for 4$ per coin .total 233 .whats app ,e 923467146530

Thats where it matters.
When btc is down, they lose a lot money to pay the withdrawal.

Pages:
Jump to: