Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 11. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Every day I see new promising interesting projects.Today I was pleasantly surprised
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
Hextracoin really does everything wrong that you can do wrong.I really wonder what kind of people are behind that platform.
Yeah, I have no idea what they are thinking with this price fixing.   Who wants to buy or loan, when you cant even sell your interest.  There are hundreds of other things they could have done, which would better than this price fixing.

I am not against price manipulation, but I am against it when its totally obvious.

Guess they are f**ked because btc is down so bad they dont have money to pay for HXG. They probably make excuse after excuse hoping btc is going to up again. By then all exchange will be back to normal

They don't need any "money" all they do in the lending program is taking a certain amount of Hextra coins and giving you back a certain amount of hextracoins later which is smaller when the price increases that's why they pull it up

They wouldnt need money, if we were on an external.  But since its internal, the cashout is from their exchange.

smartcrypto is correct Hextra has premined HXTs and they pay loans with them. No need for bitcoin. They keep the value of HXT artificially high so they don´t have to pay too many HXT to lenders...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hextracoin really does everything wrong that you can do wrong.I really wonder what kind of people are behind that platform.
Yeah, I have no idea what they are thinking with this price fixing.   Who wants to buy or loan, when you cant even sell your interest.  There are hundreds of other things they could have done, which would better than this price fixing.

I am not against price manipulation, but I am against it when its totally obvious.

Guess they are f**ked because btc is down so bad they dont have money to pay for HXG. They probably make excuse after excuse hoping btc is going to up again. By then all exchange will be back to normal

They don't need any "money" all they do in the lending program is taking a certain amount of Hextra coins and giving you back a certain amount of hextracoins later which is smaller when the price increases that's why they pull it up

They wouldnt need money, if we were on an external.  But since its internal, the cashout is from their exchange.
Activity: 20

Activity: 784
This project is somewhat similar to the BCC in relation to Lending. After what happened with the BCC, what guarantee  this project  not to occur the same?

Well if they could just put us on an external, we could sell outside, and they dont have to pay.

But for some reason they cant do it.
Merit: 10

Activity: 20
Activity: 201
If they need investors, it is needed though what that to produce news and improvements even 1-2 news in a week.
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
So is there any official update from Hextracoin?

if they want new investors they need to actually allowing trading and withdraws....

Another Bitconnect I guess...always knew it would happen just a matter of timing really.
Activity: 21
I would even be okay with making a loan to be able to withdraw like a someone said earlier about UCH...these platforms only survive if we make loans. Or they could have daily withdrawal limits per account if it will help keep the coin from crashing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
They have been paying the daily interest from my HXT loan and HXG loan. The situation isn't ideal but it's a desperate measure to secure the value of the coin. For all we know they may be establishing these new pricing floors to set a value for an external exchange at a higher level. Their actions show that they actually want this platform to survive. We have to give them some credit because they could have exit scammed many times but have always come back when they said the would. I'm curious to see how they handle the capital release of HXG. Does anyone know if their coins were sold when we moved to the new price? I don't see anyone talking about that...I was expecting see complaints.

You are not going to be able to get anything out of their website. All you have is screen money. Only thing you can do now is warn new people against depositing money into their website. Be warned, Hextra is a scam
Activity: 10
No Hxt were sold .all returned to my balance
They have been paying the daily interest from my HXT loan and HXG loan. The situation isn't ideal but it's a desperate measure to secure the value of the coin. For all we know they may be establishing these new pricing floors to set a value for an external exchange at a higher level. Their actions show that they actually want this platform to survive. We have to give them some credit because they could have exit scammed many times but have always come back when they said the would. I'm curious to see how they handle the capital release of HXG. Does anyone know if their coins were sold when we moved to the new price? I don't see anyone talking about that...I was expecting see complaints.

They cant even able to pay HXT daily interest. I dunno how they are gonna pay for HXG capital release.
If they follow UCH step, only by lending you get HXG, it might be different story now...
Merit: 10

They cant even able to pay HXT daily interest. I dunno how they are gonna pay for HXG capital release.
If they follow UCH step, only by lending you get HXG, it might be different story now...
Activity: 21
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
They are most probably selling their own coins by manipulating their exchange
Activity: 11
Tell me, please, where can I find the latest news about the company?
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
All lending platforms are dead.  This one hasn't been paying for weeks.  Stick a fork in it.  Better to write it off then to delude yourself and think they are gonna magically fix this.
Activity: 10
this project have lots of potentials. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.
Pages:
Jump to: