Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 12. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 436
Merit: 250
i see a good future of this project, goodluck and i wish this projec a big success in the near future.

hard to admit that i dont know much about this project ,its new for me, but im willing learn all about eb2x project and on it rigth now. goodluck to this project and wishing all the best of your team. goodluck dev.

Nice good prommising project i think this is succesful good job dev

Very interesting to your project add more information in website good job devs

this project have lots of potentials. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.

Every day I see new promising interesting projects.Today I was pleasantly surprised

this project have lots of potentials. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.

Sure.. Not at all worrying.. 7 newbie accounts posting about the same content in their best Engrish, just as older investors begin doubting the future of Hextra.
It could be a coincidence, though..

If you're real investors: great, but do note the exchange and withdrawals are NOT working currently and the developers offer zero (0) support. I've been trying to let them fix a small error with my account for three weeks.
So: invest with caution. It could be a great project, but it's 4 months old and still has many problems.
I still have hope, as i have thousands of dollars in it.. But be careful!
If you tracked internal market after Hextra recovered from NY crash, you probably noticed that HXT price fall down to 1.8$.
So this is how Hextra team managed this dramatic price fall situation.

But UNTIL they started fixing prices, the exchange worked, the withdrawal worked. Or at least better than now.
I rather have a 1.8USD floor, than a 15USD floor with no way to sell or withdraw. Yes, for most 1.8USD would be bad.
But then you can decide to HODL or not.. I would hold at least until it gets to a good price.
The last 10 days or so showed that with a artificial floor at 5 or now at 15, selling is near to impossible, besides the issues of withdrawals.
Still not sure if they work, the withdrawals that supposedly did work took at least 3-7 days because Hextra skimmed the fee.
I'm not gonna wait a week to see if they pay out, i'm happy to pay a higher fee so i get it in a day or so. But still LTC would be a better solution.
I am not going to convert my loan interest at these prices.  For Hextra to be fixed, the price needs to drop before it can rise for real.

Also, not sure why but the events page is gone.   HXE and HXV are in the transaction page though.

I'm still thinking.. We can't get BTC without exchanging to HXT first, so, we can wait, but if Hextra keeps ignoring the community like they have for the past months, they will follow their price schedule.
So, in 10 days HXT will be at 25USD, getting even pricier.. At this point though, we can't get out with USD or Hextra anyway. Only maybe if you currently have some BTC left.
I still have soe hope Hextra wises up, as at this point no one in their right mind would invest. They need to fix things first. To begin with stop fixing the price. Free market.

Regarding the Lotto.. Not sure, but they would need something like that to keep interest in the project going. Although, i'm not gonna invest HXT until they paid out the missing interest., then, maybe.

For now i just login daily, exchange for HXT and hope for better times. Not much else to do until the exchange is fixed.
They have like 10 days until HXG release, if not fixed by then, most will abandon the project if they can't get their coin exchanged and withdrawn..
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
i see a good future of this project, goodluck and i wish this projec a big success in the near future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Artificially fixing prices isn't helping of course, they moved it to about 15USD.. Result:

No legit buy orders (possible because the USD/BTC ratio for buy orders is incorrect), only sell..

There are buy orders there, already:

Yeah, it changed a few hours later after they fixed the ratio.. No one will sell at 1/10th of the rate..
Still, it doesn't look like it's selling at all, since i still see the incorrect buyorders at the bottom.

Hextra needs to offer a reason for people to buy, invest.. A new incentive. At the next price increase to 25USD in 10 days, we need something real.
Currently, there is more reason to sell. The one reason that doesn't happen is exhange and withdraw issues..
I still believe they can overcome this, but they need to communicate, listen to the community, etc.

I am not going to convert my loan interest at these prices.  For Hextra to be fixed, the price needs to drop before it can rise for real.

Also, not sure why but the events page is gone.   HXE and HXV are in the transaction page though.
Artificially fixing prices isn't helping of course, they moved it to about 15USD.. Result:

No legit buy orders (possible because the USD/BTC ratio for buy orders is incorrect), only sell..

There are buy orders there, already:

Yeah, it changed a few hours later after they fixed the ratio.. No one will sell at 1/10th of the rate..
Still, it doesn't look like it's selling at all, since i still see the incorrect buyorders at the bottom.

Hextra needs to offer a reason for people to buy, invest.. A new incentive. At the next price increase to 25USD in 10 days, we need something real.
Currently, there is more reason to sell. The one reason that doesn't happen is exhange and withdraw issues..
I still believe they can overcome this, but they need to communicate, listen to the community, etc.
Broadcasting from Hextra Management Team.
Due to the current status caused from our previous cyber attack, we now face considerable complications. The team called the management team meeting as soon as that occurred. We cherish your company and will not leave you in the dark or abandon you to save our own skins. With that in mind, we will keep fighting and continue marching forward.
We are currently working towards a solution to keep our systems and members moving. We wish that you can be our strength and support us. Once united, we believe that we will be able to overcome this crisis together.

Thank you for always standing by our side. We are in this together.

We are Revolution

Frontline Technical Support
Hextracoin Official

"It from hextra facebook"

WTF happen HuhHuh

Guess we are at the mercy of hextra team.
If they decided to shut down, then say bye to our money
Thanks to all fudders on hextra facebook

Its been like this since they started the price fixing.  If you didnt think we would be able to sell before, how are we going to sell at $15?    Sigh.   This is the worst plan.   I wish they had some other idea, other than this price fixing, which is clearly a fail.  

I dont know if I should convert my interest at these prices, because the only way to fix Hextra is to let the market fix itself, without price manipulation.
Activity: 10
Anyone interested in Hextracoin .i want to sell 210 coins .on 1/3 rate . 5 Doller per coin .can pay via online payment or processor or with any coin .

Whats app me 923467146530
Activity: 189
This is a very good project. Is there a big problem facing up to today?
Activity: 201
Did not want, not able to go out on external exchanges - here and result. What problems were not with a course, enough to go out on 2-3 exchanges or to enter alternative exchanges, as BTC became uncomfortable for small purchases. Every week that to complete that, 1-2 news and course would go to produce upwards.

Merit: 10
Due to the current status caused from our previous cyber attack, we now face considerable complications. The team called the management team meeting as soon as that occurred. We cherish your company and will not leave you in the dark or abandon you to save our own skins. With that in mind, we will keep fighting and continue marching forward.
We are currently working towards a solution to keep our systems and members moving. We wish that you can be our strength and support us. Once united, we believe that we will be able to overcome this crisis together.

We are Revolution

Hextracoin Official

WTF happen HuhHuh

Guess we are at the mercy of hextra team.
If they decided to shut down, then say bye to our money
Thanks to all fudders on hextra facebook
Activity: 2

We are Revolution

Hextracoin Official

WTF happen HuhHuh
Heard the announcement is today. Hopefully gonna hear it anytime soon today
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
What is HXE and HXV?

They will have Lottery.
Activity: 6
What is HXE and HXV?
Just noticed 2 new tabs on Hextra's site. Event and Victory.

I'm intrigued.. At least they are not abandoning the site.
Hopefully the could fix the exchange and withdraws too. I would rather have them payout LTC, ETH or Dash than BTC.. Or maybe at least OFFER a faster withdrawal for a higher fee?

I wonder when Hextra is going to remove this price block and let internal exchange work normal...
Other lending platforms like HBC and AI also control coin price, but the do it more flexible way,
allowing people to trade their coins.

Hextra fate is the end of january and early february where people cashing out HXG. If still hard to sell hxt, no more people wanna put in more money.
At the moment its literally only number on the screen.

I am fine if they dont give/delay that capital release.

In theory i would be OK as well, but i haven't taken out ANY gains yet. Any BTC for that matter.
I would be forced to exchange (if possible by then) some of my HXT instead.. Might be the same for others.
Also that would be just another promise they wouldn't honor of fulfill. There is not much trust left in the platform.
Activity: 201
Strange, why they keep indoors on external exchanges. Excellent possibility now. Or does can creators already hammered on a project and does not want to move forward him?
I wonder when Hextra is going to remove this price block and let internal exchange work normal...
Other lending platforms like HBC and AI also control coin price, but the do it more flexible way,
allowing people to trade their coins.

Hextra fate is the end of january and early february where people cashing out HXG. If still hard to sell hxt, no more people wanna put in more money.
At the moment its literally only number on the screen.

I am fine if they dont give/delay that capital release.

Well if they cant do what they promised to us, then why would new investors invest in hextra, while there are still couple good lending platforms out there.

This is a good moment to get lots of new investors as BCC just shut down, pretty sure some BCC members gonna look out for new lending platform
Pages:
Jump to: