Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 18. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 436
Merit: 250
They finally admitted they are afraid people starting to leave them. Hope this speed up external exchange and all other they skipped on roadmap

Dear customer, we would like to inform that our hextra coin's system have been hacked. This is causing serious damage and we are doing our best to fix our system to be normal as soon as possible for all customers who trust and stand by us, this issue is the most serious but we will get through it together. We hope that all of you will trust on us and you will not leave us. At last, thanks for all customers who always walk with us. See you again on 9.1.2018

We are Revolution

Frontline Technical Support
Hextracoin Official
My guess based on last times maintenance is that no interest will be paid out and all loans will be cancelled. I hope not, because that will lead to people leaving. It did last time.

What do you mean by all loans canceled?? That the period for capital released is set back to zero? That the loan is gone entirely and money back in wallet or the worst, is the money totally gone? Because that would not mean people trying to leave, that will be the end for the platform if that happened!

Last time, it was at the beginning of Hextra, day 1 it was possible, i've setup 2 loans of 1600USD at about 16USD rate (so 200HXT total).. It ran for about a day, then it was taken offline because of problems, can't remenber what it was exactly (3/4 months ago) but it was in maintenance for more than a week after.
They returned and ALL loans from investors were cancelled at that point. It did earn me 1 day (before they took in maintenance) of profits; 47.70USD..
Which i was able to withdraw, but due to the coin reset then my account had a negative (-47.70) balance, which they "fixed"
Now i just have 47.70USD left in my wallet i earned with the new loans i can't withdraw..

But just saying: they cancelled loans before, but it was only 1 or 2 days then. If they reset or cancel or haven't paid interest  now it won't help trusting them.. I hope they made more frequent snapshots od data, so we won't lose much. But my expectency with Hextra is low at this point.
copper member
Activity: 217
Merit: 0
any exchanges listed your coin?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
They finally admitted they are afraid people starting to leave them. Hope this speed up external exchange and all other they skipped on roadmap

Dear customer, we would like to inform that our hextra coin's system have been hacked. This is causing serious damage and we are doing our best to fix our system to be normal as soon as possible for all customers who trust and stand by us, this issue is the most serious but we will get through it together. We hope that all of you will trust on us and you will not leave us. At last, thanks for all customers who always walk with us. See you again on 9.1.2018

We are Revolution

Hextracoin Official
My guess based on last times maintenance is that no interest will be paid out and all loans will be cancelled. I hope not, because that will lead to people leaving. It did last time.

What do you mean by all loans canceled?? That the period for capital released is set back to zero? That the loan is gone entirely and money back in wallet or the worst, is the money totally gone? Because that would not mean people trying to leave, that will be the end for the platform if that happened!
I think he means loans during that rollback period,   

What I saw on FB, was that they would rollback 50 mins to 1hour before the shutdown.    So anything at that time will be un-done
Activity: 38
Guys, lending coins are all dying slowly :/

Where did you get this idea from??
Activity: 12
Guys, lending coins are all dying slowly :/

Do you guys think I should lend more or just sell all the coins and get away Sad

We are Revolution

Hextracoin Official

Activity: 109
What is this coin for?
Also more information will be appreciated.  Grin

We are Revolution

Hextracoin Official

Hopefully all will be OK, but it's the second time something big like this happened and that forced them to more than a week of maintenance in the last 4 months.
Hopefully all HXT, HXG, TC and USD will all be there. Maybe they will finally have time to fix my account and others.. Hopefully they will have at least kept our interest running and paid out.
Or reset the timer without cancelling the loans.. As even with HXT being higher, i'm tired it resets everytime something "happens".

Only thing that lets me stay now if all is still there and they are honoring the loans, etc. Maybe even offering an incentive..

Merit: 10

We are Revolution

Hextracoin Official
Activity: 148
Merit: 18
Is a Windows wallet for Hextra available?

I'm afraid, that this is not their main concern at the moment...

The whole situation looks sper fishy at the moment and I don't see a very high chance that they will come back...would be nice tough. at least, they say "cyber attack" and not "all the user funds werde stolen"...or something along those lines...
Well, it looks like Ucoin will be back soon.  They have been down for a very long time, so maybe there is a chance for us?

as long as the website is up we still have chance... little chance  Roll Eyes
the FB i read says hextracoin.com has HXT price on the top left menu, probably to prepare for external launch.

Is it just me or is it a very gpod sign thats the hextracoin.com main page shows a Hextra price again?
If they we're exit scamming...why bother at all? Makes no sense! If run a little poll on the Hextra FB and at the moment 11 out of 14 people are convinced Hextra will be back as normal. I was very surprised by that, given the pessimism that rules here! =)

Not yet

Maybe soon
Activity: 182
Well, it looks like Ucoin will be back soon.  They have been down for a very long time, so maybe there is a chance for us?

as long as the website is up we still have chance... little chance  Roll Eyes
the FB i read says hextracoin.com has HXT price on the top left menu, probably to prepare for external launch.
Merit: 100
Well, it looks like Ucoin will be back soon.  They have been down for a very long time, so maybe there is a chance for us?
Activity: 79
Did you reached the softcap?
All this looks unfortunate. Last few weeks indicated that HextraCoin simply drops down HXT price to collect as much HXT as possible and then pump the price to the moon. But 31st of Dec Internal Exchange graph definitely displayed blocked "Sell", with only "Buy" allowed...
Not sure what happened next, may be some deals went wrong and crucial HXT holders dropped huge amount of HXT at the very wrong moment and Hextra team had to shut down the entire portal.
Let's keep fingers crossed and see what happens next.

I was shown some screenshots from some different ppl of hextra before it went off, the price went to the roof to $132.
Maybe their buying bot is broken or the site really get hacked.

It's really interesting what was "24 Volume" on those screenshots?

doesnt show it
I link the FB image here, hope it shows up
https://scontent-sin6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26229657_1965320093484745_8825597261683498431_n.jpg?oh=02bc6e32fa849bb26af51e0a5e13eb94&oe=5AFB3E2C

I don't have the proof, but I believe I saw a screenshot somewhere with  24hr volume of up to 90 million USD!
All this looks unfortunate. Last few weeks indicated that HextraCoin simply drops down HXT price to collect as much HXT as possible and then pump the price to the moon. But 31st of Dec Internal Exchange graph definitely displayed blocked "Sell", with only "Buy" allowed...
Not sure what happened next, may be some deals went wrong and crucial HXT holders dropped huge amount of HXT at the very wrong moment and Hextra team had to shut down the entire portal.

I was shown some screenshots from some different ppl of hextra before it went off, the price went to the roof to $132.

It's really interesting what was "24 Volume" on those screenshots?

doesnt show it
I link the FB image here, hope it shows up

Quite unfortunate indeed, but it's not the first time they had a long downtime, we will see.. Last time they reset our loans though..
As i had a 2230USD loan (7/179) and a 3819USD HXG loan (0/30), i'm expecting at least 80USD a day x 7 by the 9th, i think it would be 8x even, as i didn't get last nights profit.. 640USD about. If not, or if they reset things again, even if they recover they are over with..

At least i won't be staying..

Honestly, I will be happy if they just come back.

I get that, but i'm not really expecting them to return though. I hope so, as i have 321.5HXT there, profits and 2 loans.. But i don't expect it..
Last time they were out of order this long, they offered an extra incentive, HXG from 20 to 30USD..
The only thing that would keep me invested is external exchange to keep our coin safe or personal wallet (as obviously we can't depend on them), honoring and paying out all our loans. Maybe at an even higher rate?

At this point, HXT and HXG are failing and losing momentum. It needs a boost to return.

If i had access to my account at this moment, i would at least transfer all my coin and maybe sell and keep only the account for the current loans. I won't be setting up any new ones though. The first time it failed 1 day after lending began, now 7 days after i lent, 0 days after HXG.. I haven't even withdrawn my profits yet as i was on holiday..
Pages:
Jump to: