Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 16. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 11
I've just gotten my HXG interest. Guys Chill the f out.

We are chill, but they were 2 days late + their timer was running backwards its seems.. My HXG timer was almost full.. Then i check back in and it's at 12h again..
Together with Hextra's inability to properly communicate, no wonder people get restless..

I got my first HXG payout, from the 8th. Now waiting on the 9th. Was able to get my HXG stash back to ICO amount..
If they FINALLY fix my account this week, i could buy more coins..

Hopefully we'll see another 20+ USD boost this/next month so we're all good. Then i'll just withdraw the HXG capital investment and keep the rest in..

I figured that they have the worst support team. Still, for most ppl, they are paying out interest just fine. You guys need to realize that they just came back. There might be some technical issue considering that they got "hacked" 7 days ago. If they allow us to withdraw our fund with no ridiculous limit like Regalcoin and give out HXG interest, I know for 100% sure that their price will bump back up to at least $10-ish. Since when did we start being meticulous and punctual? Hiccup like this shouldn't affect the price this much. if they bail out because of the price drop, it's our loss not them. Remember that they still have our BTC in their reserve and they have every opportunity to exit and have fun for the rest of their lives with our money. They still came back. That's what the most important and now is not the right time to complain STRATEGICALLY. Wait and Chill guys unless you invest more than 200k on this platform, which I did. But I still chose not to be bitchy and whiny like you guys.

Wishful thinking.  When these lending platform coins go down in price like this it is over.  At one point my hextra account was worth over $400k.  I got hacked on December 7th when it was worth around $200k and haven't had access to it since. And I'm bleeding out.  It's a loss.  It's over. If support ever answered me maybe I could've salvaged something.  But there is no support.  If I can ever get my hacked email account maybe i'll be able to do a password reset...i have the 2FA on, and my 7500 HXT that i had left and 2.25 BTC will still be in there. But also heard stories about people's Hextra account with 2FA on hacked so probably it's a total loss.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
I am indeed happy they are still here, especially with all the problems buying coin during ICO..
I am NOT happy with the lack of support and the fact that they don't follow the roadmap and/or whitepaper..

But most i hate that despite many messages to their email, FB messenger, FB wall, etc.. They STILL haven't fixed my account..
It's only 47.70USD missing, but it just keeps messing me up seeing it there in account, but not being able to withdraw..
It also is messing up my calculations.. Saw 153USD today in wallet.. But it's only 106 or something as 47.70 is STUCK!

They've read my messages, they just don't respond or fix after 16 days!
Refresh or try another browser. Or you didn't get any HXG? There is no other airdrop announced..

Can you please explain what should I do to get HXG?
Not sure why I see this banner. Should I add some more to lending to get HXG?
Thank you.

If you haven't got any HXG, you won't get any unless they airdrop again..
They did an airdrop on January 1st based on HXT in wallet (1/4 ratio) and lending wallet (1/2 ratio) on December 25th when they took a snapshot.

I had 300 HXT in wallet (so 75 HXG) and 104 HXT in lending (so 52 HXG)
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

We are chill, but they were 2 days late + their timer was running backwards its seems.. My HXG timer was almost full.. Then i check back in and it's at 12h again..
Together with Hextra's inability to properly communicate, no wonder people get restless..

I got my first HXG payout, from the 8th. Now waiting on the 9th. Was able to get my HXG stash back to ICO amount..

Hopefully we'll see another 20+ USD boost this/next month so we're all good. Then i'll just withdraw the HXG capital investment and keep the rest in..

I figured that they have the worst support team. Still, for most ppl, they are paying out interest just fine. You guys need to realize that they just came back. There might be some technical issue considering that they got "hacked" 7 days ago. If they allow us to withdraw our fund with no ridiculous limit like Regalcoin and give out HXG interest, I know for 100% sure that their price will bump back up to at least $10-ish. Since when did we start being meticulous and punctual? Hiccup like this shouldn't affect the price this much. if they bail out because of the price drop, it's our loss not them. Remember that they still have our BTC in their reserve and they have every opportunity to exit and have fun for the rest of their lives with our money. They still came back. That's what the most important and now is not the right time to complain STRATEGICALLY. Wait and Chill guys unless you invest more than 200k on this platform, which I did. But I still chose not to be bitchy and whiny like you guys.
Activity: 38
Its $1 per HXT now!

Geez very close to ICO price.
Guess thats the end of hextra.
UCH stays at $7 and davor stays at $90 while hextra keep going down. Whats wrong with hextra, i thought hextra has big community

I think Hextra is being destroyed by it's own community! If everybody is using their interests to buy Hextra cheaper and cheaper, Hextra will lose most/many of their coins. For the price to go up Hextra needs a majority of the coins and there need to be demand. If someone gets 20$ interest now, that would have been 1 HXT, now it's 10+, that's crazy and a recipe for disaster. If I were them and I would see their own community...why wouldn't they run with what they have left? Would totally understand it!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Its $1 per HXT now!

Geez very close to ICO price.
Guess thats the end of hextra.
UCH stays at $7 and davor stays at $90 while hextra keep going down. Whats wrong with hextra, i thought hextra has big community
So what about HEXTRACOIN GOLD announcement on the Dashboard?
Do they plan new HXG airdrop or it's just a bug after update?

What announcement are you seeing?

Here is what I see on my Dashboard since Hexra is back.
Is it a bug or I misunderstand something? Just don't wanna miss another HXG airdrop...

Refresh or try another browser. Or you didn't get any HXG? There is no other airdrop announced..

Activity: 11
Activity: 7
Guys, has anyone got profit accrued for 9 and 10 of January for Gold lending?
wow, cheaper than I thought possible.  Sad   

Yeah the whole crypto market is down  Cry
Merit: 100
wow, cheaper than I thought possible.  Sad   
It doesn't look like they are paying out HXG profits though for most. We're well into day 2 (or 9 actually), i should have received 200+USD..

If not in tomorrow, something else needs fixing (besides my account..)

Based on the website we are already on day 9 if you started lending HXG on the day it released.
But just like others, we dont get the daily interest which kinda piss me off

Nb. And the price keep getting lower and lower
Its sad that its so cheap, but I need the HXG interest to buy more coins at these prices.  

My primary loan meter (on its second day) has already surpassed my HXG loan meter.  The HXG loan meter was almost full, and has been going backwards.
It doesn't look like they are paying out HXG profits though for most. We're well into day 2 (or 9 actually), i should have received 200+USD..

Based on the website we are already on day 9 if you started lending HXG on the day it released.

I'm not worried yet about the price, i hope it will get a boost to 20+ like just before the "hack".
If they would pay us the HXG interest for the 8th and 9th day we're owed, i would be back at my ICO amount of HXT.. (400)
I'm currently at 344 (from 300 after a 104HXT loan), so if it recovers in price it would have been worth it.

But that's only if they are actually paying out HXG. (I think 95% haven't seen a payout yet, according to FB).
If they don't pay us as owed, and offer some solution for 8 days of missing interest, HXG is worth zilch and will drive the price down even further.

So what about HEXTRACOIN GOLD announcement on the Dashboard?
Do they plan new HXG airdrop or it's just a bug after update?

What announcement are you seeing?
- are there anybody from Hextra's support?

I really don't understand why people would think, that this forum is a good place to contact the hextra support... Huh Huh

Anyway, I was happy to see, that the site came back online, but loosing several days from the HXG lending period is really stupid...I hope that they will reset also these timers...

I am actually surprised they didnt reset the timer.  I am sure they want to postpone that capital release
Activity: 148
Merit: 18
- are there anybody from Hextra's support?

I really don't understand why people would think, that this forum is a good place to contact the hextra support... Huh Huh

Anyway, I was happy to see, that the site came back online, but loosing several days from the HXG lending period is really stupid...I hope that they will reset also these timers...
Activity: 5
Hi everybody! Yesterday I bought 24 HXT from my lending profit. Today I decided to buy again 29 HXT (also from the daily lending profit) After the order has been completed I see just 29 HXT in my wallet. So - where are the yesterday's 24 HXT? It should be 53 HXT in my wallet now..

If I open the Transaction link on site I see that the last two transactions were "+ 24" and "+ 29" - so we can exclude any hacking etc.. Just the system bug? But will it be fixed?

p.s. Sorry for having no time to read the thread from the start - but just to know - are there anybody from Hextra's support?

Thanks in advance!

Pages:
Jump to: