Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 20. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Internal exchange is not allowing us to sell their shitcoin, redflag hextracoin.

mine is oke, i just transfer $889 from lending wallet to hxt and sold it for BTC on internal exchange and trasfer the BTC to my VIPBITCOIN wallet, now I wait for 3 pending confirmation

how is your not working ?
Activity: 25
Internal exchange is not allowing us to sell their shitcoin, redflag hextracoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
wher I can purchase this Hexa coin...any popular platform to do so?
Also I would like to read mor about the coin. Any good articles?
Activity: 17
HXG is out now
I started lending HXG Smiley
This is how you do your job dev

WOOOW
I have succesfully landing, L2431093404 on 01 Jan 2018, 12.34 PM : $23,296 (1 HXG = $30.00) HXG: 776.54984572 for 30 day periode, now i am waiting for my first HXG landing Provit $349.44
I love HEXTRA !!!

External Exchange will com soon, I Know it, cos Dev is keep fullfiling their promise Smiley Smiley Smiley    

Activity: 168
Yeah, I did my gold lend too.  I dont think there is any reason to wait.
Merit: 10
HXG is out now
I started lending HXG Smiley
This is how you do your job dev
Waiting on HXG now.. It's 2018 everywhere by now..

I keep contacting them everyday now to fix my account.. Not very responsive or communicative.. But that's a known after 4 months or so in Hextra.

Hopefully it will get done.

Hope they dont delay HXG airdrop too, this will make the price drop again.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Waiting on HXG now.. It's 2018 everywhere by now..

I keep contacting them everyday now to fix my account.. Not very responsive or communicative.. But that's a known after 4 months or so in Hextra.

Hopefully it will get done.
HXT = 20$, honestly, I expected this to happen earlier, but looks like Hextra collected nice bonus last few days.
Anyway, Happy New year to Hextra team and good interest to Hextra customers in 2018! Cool

Dont know whats going on but happy to see the price hike again.
Hopefu)y its keeps going up
Activity: 436
At least we are at half the all time high of HXT.. Hopefully we will see near 40 again soon..

Hextra still haven't looked or fixed my account though, could have bought 5-6 HXT from the missing 47.70USD..
They could just convert to HXT and reset my lending wallet balance, a 2 second fix.. Ugh..
But a week later still no change.

Here is my conspiracy theory for whats going on.
1) Dump the price of hextra, and get owners to loan at lower values.
2) Dump the price of hextra, and get people to leave with less BTC than they put in.
3) Manipulate up the price, and send to an exchange.   People sell on the exchange, and Hext can pay less BTC out.

Maybe this will work out for us?
They have my account completely restricted from selling regardless how high I set the price.
This maybe due to I dont have a loan in place but I will wait until they hit price target.
Hmmmm, Yeah, I dont know what they are doing.   All we can do now is hope for the best   Undecided
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
They have my account completely restricted from selling regardless how high I set the price.
This maybe due to I dont have a loan in place but I will wait until they hit price target.
Activity: 201
Warrants are not proposed on an exchange. Writes is the high loading, try later. Before that to do that further, what that appendixes, better did not scrimp and would take up expansion of power of the servers!
Activity: 434
Let's see how it turns out for Hextra
Yeah ideally there should be no limits. At least 600 Davor tokens per day is quite a high limit. That is $30K per day per account. Very few people would be affected. People who lend will not notice it at all unless they have lent $1 Million+

Well at the time the token was at $6.
Yeah ideally there should be no limits. At least 600 Davor tokens per day is quite a high limit. That is $30K per day per account. Very few people would be affected. People who lend will not notice it at all unless they have lent $1 Million+
Looks like we can't sell HXT on the exchange
I guess the good news is that Hextra does care about the price?

You can place a sell order.  You just cant sell to a buyer.    Example, the current highest buy is say .0006500,  you cannot sell at .00065.   BUT you can place a sell at .000650001, and wait for a buyer to buy it

I dont like it.  But I guess its better than watching the coin fall below .0004

I have been saying limit the whales, but I wanted Hextra to limit sells to 500 per 10 minutes.  This is kind of... hmm.

Oh thanks I didn't know that. Don't like it much. I would prefer the price to grow organically. Price manipulations does not end up well (looking at Western Coin and Regal)
Davor did it by limiting whales.  And they are doing well.   They did something like 600 tokens per day.

Hopefully Hextra is just doing it while they implement a better plan?

You can place a sell order.  You just cant sell to a buyer.    Example, the current highest buy is say .0006500,  you cannot sell at .00065.   BUT you can place a sell at .000650001, and wait for a buyer to buy it

I dont like it.  But I guess its better than watching the coin fall below .0004

I have been saying limit the whales, but I wanted Hextra to limit sells to 500 per 10 minutes.  This is kind of... hmm.

Oh thanks I didn't know that. Don't like it much. I would prefer the price to grow organically. Price manipulations does not end up well (looking at Western Coin and Regal)

You can place a sell order.  You just cant sell to a buyer.    Example, the current highest buy is say .0006500,  you cannot sell at .00065.   BUT you can place a sell at .000650001, and wait for a buyer to buy it

I dont like it.  But I guess its better than watching the coin fall below .0004

I have been saying limit the whales, but I wanted Hextra to limit sells to 500 per 10 minutes.  This is kind of... hmm.
Pages:
Jump to: