Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 2. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
the dev of this coin is smart and hardworking i dont believe hextra is dead or a scam coin.....lets gv dem alittle bit more time......failed antshares produced successful NEO
Activity: 436
Merit: 250

the idea behind this project is good. A lot of energy is lost due to the looking of only audio option in the videos like youtube.

The idea itself WAS good, indeed. They could have easily took over the other lending programs if they hadn't failed to get withdrawals and deposits working AFTER 01-01-2018.
Then announing and taking away features.. The half assed 30 day Hextracoin Golf lending program (where they actually paid for 22 days..

They essentially killed their own momentum. Had they just got deposits and withdrawals working, forgot the whole HXG fiasco.. They could still be here.

Now last week they deleted their FB /hextracoin/, so they even lost access to the 300k investors. A clear sign of failure and exitscam.
The weird thing is.. My then 7USD deposit i did to test after HXT fell, finally showed! After 2 whole weeks!
Not planning to invest anymore without sign of life, but bought 8.5k extra coin regardless with it.

https://blockchain.info/tx/4d330b4d445e5b827843e1c96451c298056b2d25fd179375ed791ef1e424deb9

The project has strong fundamentals and if properly implemented, this will be succeed.

It failed already.
Good luck devs with project

Congratulations on the project. It has a successful ICO. May the project always develop

Sure, the project failed almost 4 months ago though.. The ICO last year was successful indeed for them, but the project died January 1st 2018. (No one could sell or withdraw from that point forward)
There has been zero development for 3 months now. The last were added events that never were announced even and a lottery that showed up and was taken down again in a day or so.

I liked the project. It has a team of trust, in recent months I've seen 3 similar project. They did not have a clear purpose as yours. I wish you good luck in the financing.

Sure, the project failed almost 4 months ago though.. The team hasn't proven to be trustworthy. The purpose, as for all lending coins seems clear though: take as much from the investors before shutting it down/exitscam.
I was hoping they would turn it around, but the lack of communication/updates for 3 months and the sudden deletion of their FB Yesterday shows it's over.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Good luck devs with project

Congratulations on the project. It has a successful ICO. May the project always develop
Hextracoin official FB is gone.. They're done.
Could be the new FB anti-Crypto rules, but other Crypto pages are still there..
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
Screw lending coins, go lock-in coins, they are so much better, also you can earn coins for referring others to sign up and lock-in

Check out the first of its kind, EarnzCoin (ERZ) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-erz-earnzcoinan-exciting-way-to-earnpowposmasternodes-lock-ins-2669082

hahha nice try buddy
Activity: 6
Screw lending coins, go lock-in coins, they are so much better, also you can earn coins for referring others to sign up and lock-in

Check out the first of its kind, EarnzCoin (ERZ) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-erz-earnzcoinan-exciting-way-to-earnpowposmasternodes-lock-ins-2669082
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
How are your plans on the international floor?
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
I think it's dead. HXT is now worth 0.00USD.. I sold my last profit USD to HXT at 0.04 USD.. Got 18500 HXT, worth 800USD then, now 37USD..
Well, i think it's time we call it..

TOD March 21st 2018, 8.00AM (here)

If they recover, they would have lost ALL remaining trust (if they had any left) and 95% of investors.

yes, this coin is dead. HXT which is the same as Bitconnect.

They have gone with fund of investors.

This is their website:

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Did you all get scammed by Freddie Schiller again?   He's something else isn't he?  lol
IT's over.  Circulating supply exceeds max supply.  It's all bs.

I have to agree. One of their sites hextracoin.com is dead already, database error..

Also tried depositing a few dollars of BTC. None arrived.
if they were trying to attract new investors they would make sure it would show.
Also, they gave made NO public statement since January 21st.
Some posts show messages which seem to be from them, but no way to check.
Might as well be a fake account or just a photoshopped message altogether.

It seems dour, but that's it for any lending coin and ICO i guess..
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
IT's over.  Circulating supply exceeds max supply.  It's all bs.
I think it's dead. HXT is now worth 0.00USD.. I sold my last profit USD to HXT at 0.04 USD.. Got 18500 HXT, worth 800USD then, now 37USD..
Well, i think it's time we call it..

TOD March 21st 2018, 8.00AM (here)

If they recover, they would have lost ALL remaining trust (if they had any left) and 95% of investors.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
It was expectantly. I think a course was dropped that to buy up them very cheap for alarmists. Chinks for them not endless amount. I think it is possible to consider it re-executing.
Activity: 70
What with them, they opened the exchange at a reduced price? Does this mean that they are ready to continue working. I heard that they have a large influx of new investors around 500 a day. Who thinks what?
Activity: 5
Hello All, My name is kingcrypto by meaning of its name. After deligent studying the trend of lending coins and identifying the course of its failure over recent months, my team and i are working on a plan to restore professional lending system back to its feet. we have some of the smartest brains and artificial intelligence and our lending coins and platform or system is structured to restore the broken trust in lending system.
Our intent is to succeed beyond Bitconnect and future competitors.
Our crowd sales will begin any time soon within the month of March and into the month of April. Until our official website is up and running I will be withholding the plans of our lending system.
Do well to follow this post for future update.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
How can you guys still believe to invest in this coin? any exchanger for this coin ? i think no exchanges market, no product. I think this is a ponzy game.

No one here is saying they are investing or believing in Hextra. It was a good product 2 months ago, now it's non existing. At this point, it's just numbers on a screen. And i'll see it as such.
If they recover, great. Otherwise: i've taken the loss and learned not to invest in lending ICO's and sites anymore.
I do not know if this coin is ponzy, but my teenager invests in this coin and has good potential. if it is not sure I think to go looking for another ico. but if this coin is good you can continue to join in this ico and get big profit.
Pages:
Jump to: