Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 4. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
when the wallet is launched is it possible to mine from your wallet?
Activity: 3
Sell 5000 hxt coin with the price 2$ . You can inbox me! Thanks!
Merit: 10
Lending coins doesnt look good now.
Most of them have withdrawal problem a.k.a scam alert
Activity: 5
QatarCoin ico start today (analod davorcoin) fast x5-x10. Bonus all users 500qtc... my ref /jarex2003
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
Selling 3000 hextra. Price $1. Pm me. We can use escrow.
Activity: 14
Perhaps they should just go ahead and do what RegalCoin is doing along with FalconCoin and ReconaCoin..

And that's Hosted Staking..

If no one has been able to sell their HXT, who the hell is buying them as the website likes to think everyone is doing..

Merit: 100
Selling 3000 hextra. Price $1. Pm me.

At the current $40 rate, you could make a 120K loan and get a capital release in 60 days.    Of course its meaningless since we cant withdraw.   

My plan is to make a 100K loan on April 1st. (LOL), and if free trade actually happens on May31st, I will be ready, since the capital will be released.

And if they disappear, I can say I lost 100K in hextra!

Scam alert
Its $40 on web, yet this guy is selling at $1 lol
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
So what about HEXTRACOIN GOLD announcement on the Dashboard? Do they plan new HXT airdrop or it's just a bug after update? Can you please explain what should i do to get HXT? As HXT is cheap, i'll just buy those, hoping on higher value soon. If value get's above 7USD, i will be in profit anyway.

HXG is a thing in the past. And HXT value more than $20 as we speak now, even if its artificially made. Lol
Activity: 196
So what about HEXTRACOIN GOLD announcement on the Dashboard? Do they plan new HXT airdrop or it's just a bug after update? Can you please explain what should i do to get HXT? As HXT is cheap, i'll just buy those, hoping on higher value soon. If value get's above 7USD, i will be in profit anyway.
Some unofficial.update from hextra
May or may not be true

HEXTRA team now Find a solution of problem that occur after Cyber attack  which is Following as:

■Hextra Team Make Autolending program on that platform where your all 50% of hextra coin will be auto lend .

■ Withdrawal will equal to your Lending Amount in auto lending

For Ex. You have 50 hextra coin In Platform then 25 hextra will auto lend at price $10
So you can withdraw $250 and They introduce some limits for withdrawal like $500 -$1000.

Frontline Admin
At least BTC is crawling back, so maybe after we return to 12-15k, the exchange and withdrawals start to work again..
Still no idea what that means for WD with fake TXID from early January forwards..

The price gonna plunge into $1 whenever they open the exchange. Like 99% of members gonna sell their months old of interest. Unless they make daily limit
If they keep raising the coin prices... I am going to make a 150K loan, with my tokens. 
At least BTC is crawling back, so maybe after we return to 12-15k, the exchange and withdrawals start to work again..
Still no idea what that means for WD with fake TXID from early January forwards..

The price gonna plunge into $1 whenever they open the exchange. Like 99% of members gonna sell their months old of interest. Unless they make daily limit
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
What ico price?
about 1 dollar.

But you can't sell Hextras anymore. It's a ghosttown now.   
Activity: 560
What ico price?
Activity: 436
HextraCoin's road map is very beautiful, like the design style of your page, hoping to develop better in the future.

It would be more beautiful if they would actually FOLLOW the road map.. They deviated quite a bit. We are still waiting on most past announcements like external exchange, mining, staking, mobile app, etc..
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
HextraCoin's road map is very beautiful, like the design style of your page, hoping to develop better in the future.
Activity: 11
I'm selling my Hextracoin account with 1100 Hextracoins and a 10k loan expiring in 10 days(account value at current rate 33k) at 15 ETH. If you have any interest PM me.
Pages:
Jump to: