Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 42. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
so BTC withdrawals are supposed to open up today....i'll let you know when mine goes through!

Have you already hit the withdraw button and is it waiting in some queue or you haven't tried to withdraw yet

sorry i'll clarify, I mean i've tried but it says "Wihtdraws are unavailable  until 9th Nov"...i'll let you know when a withdraw actually is processed in some way!

oh ok cool ... thanks
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
so BTC withdrawals are supposed to open up today....i'll let you know when mine goes through!

Have you already hit the withdraw button and is it waiting in some queue or you haven't tried to withdraw yet

sorry i'll clarify, I mean i've tried but it says "Wihtdraws are unavailable  until 9th Nov"...i'll let you know when a withdraw actually is processed in some way!
Activity: 18
FUDDERS want cheap coins. Sorry you won;t get it  Grin

Blind fools with their eyes open get scammed. Grin

enjoy Grin

Sorry dude already made $80K here. Just because your shitty alt coins drop everyday don;t come and lick your wounds here

Congrats. Have you successfully withdraw your 80k?

Activity: 617
Merit: 251
What is the difference from HextraCoin ICO to HextraCoin airdrop? Are they the same devs? Why are someone calling you scammers?
Activity: 1
Another scam ?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
There is a new ICO that beats all pseudocoins. They have already working product and they offer a great investment opportunities.
Have a look on www.cryptoxchanger.io

So do you go to all threads and make some advertisement for a completely different coin? Not wanted here in the Hextracoin thread.
Activity: 2
There is a new ICO that beats all pseudocoins. They have already working product and they offer a great investment opportunities.
Have a look on www.cryptoxchanger.io
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

enjoy Grin

Sorry dude already made $80K here. Just because your shitty alt coins drop everyday don;t come and lick your wounds here

HAHAAAAAA  Lips sealed  Cheesy   

Grin Grin Grin

enjoy Grin

HAHAAAAAA  Lips sealed  Cheesy   
Activity: 129
Merit: 11

enjoy Grin

Lol! Hilarious.  And true.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

enjoy Grin

Activity: 56
So i got my first interest payout of $25 but how do I convert that interest to either BTC or HXT???

Kindly quote me if you got your payout, would really interested to know if they really pays despite of all these issue
Just got $182.50 from a $7010 loan. Now let's see tomorrow if I can withdraw it. I'm in doubt...
Activity: 178
Merit: 13

enjoy Grin
Activity: 436
I got 3,5HXT for my first lending day before the long maintenance.
I already showed a video of it in thread, but these are the transactions..
Hextra now fixed my wallet as well, and i i'm in the black again.. (When i withdrew my gains, both my mainwallet AND lending wallet showed a -47.70USD (negative) value..) All fixed now!

The loan, payed interest, etc..

The HXT i exchanged..
So i got my first interest payout of $25 but how do I convert that interest to either BTC or HXT???

Kindly quote me if you got your payout, would really interested to know if they really pays despite of all these issue

Thanks, it just says "try again later due to high server load"...

will try again later

Refresh the page and try again

just worked after trying for a couple of minutes, i got 1.5HXT for my $25!

The next test will be to actually withdraw some BTC...we can try that tomorrow apparantly with withdrawals open up

Thanks, it just says "try again later due to high server load"...

will try again later

Refresh the page and try again

Yep, just converted $25 to around 1.5HXT!
Pages:
Jump to: