Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 38. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I gotta hand it to the Hext team. I was along the ride the whole way.... the lack of communication made some people panic, but the delivery of the product is whats actually important. The platform is slick, seems stable and the coin looks to be valuable. Great work.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
They mentioned it on their FB.

Holding is 1 to 4
Lending is 1 to 2

Thanks, just found their post. But they didn't state how they will calculate how much HXT you got in lending. There are 2 Scenarios:

1) The amount of HXT you initially put in lending (i.e. you lended 20 HXT on Nov. 1st so you will get 10 HXG on Dec. 25th)
2) The amount in USD in your lending account by Dec. 25th (i.e. you lended 20 HXT on Nov 1st - were about 300$ then, but till December the price rises to let's say 40$ each HXT - 300$ / 40$ = 7.5 HXT / 2 = 3.75 HXG)

Any ideas about this?

It will be based on HXT, they will take a snapshot of your account Dec. 24/25th, so only option 1 seems logical. It doesn't matter if you set a loan today or around that time.
As long as you have HXT on the snapshot date, you get your alloted HXG.

I'm waiting for a better value before setting a loan for instance.
Think about it: They take the snapshot and your account says you have 300$ active investment in your lending acc. So to my mind, they will calculate from there and of course with the price of HXT to the time of the snapshot.

It's nothing more than a "picture" of all accs and balances. So how could they determine the initial value of your investment?

No, you only see the loan balance, they can see what the initial investment was. Otherwise no one in their right mind would setup loans just for HXT. If you read their posts, it's based on invested HXT. Not USD.
If i loan 200HXT today, keep 200HXT in wallet, i get 150HXG. If i do the same but on Dec. 24th, EVEN if HXT is 30+USD by then, i get 150HXG.
That's the only fair way and the only way to easily calculate.

If they would use USD value, looking of Hextra's past history: that's gonna go very wrong and they would lose any credibility.

Also, day 1 i had a 16USD loan setup for 100HXT and another for 100. I'm about 99% sure that said the amount of HXT invested and at what rate. They might have changed that by now.
Total was 3200USD worth (after the reset waiting on a better rate now)
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Holding is 1 to 4
Lending is 1 to 2

Thanks, just found their post. But they didn't state how they will calculate how much HXT you got in lending. There are 2 Scenarios:

1) The amount of HXT you initially put in lending (i.e. you lended 20 HXT on Nov. 1st so you will get 10 HXG on Dec. 25th)
2) The amount in USD in your lending account by Dec. 25th (i.e. you lended 20 HXT on Nov 1st - were about 300$ then, but till December the price rises to let's say 40$ each HXT - 300$ / 40$ = 7.5 HXT / 2 = 3.75 HXG)

Any ideas about this?

It will be based on HXT, they will take a snapshot of your account Dec. 24/25th, so only option 1 seems logical. It doesn't matter if you set a loan today or around that time.

Think about it: They take the snapshot and your account says you have 300$ active investment in your lending acc. So to my mind, they will calculate from there and of course with the price of HXT to the time of the snapshot.

It's nothing more than a "picture" of all accs and balances. So how could they determine the initial value of your investment?

Holding is 1 to 4
Lending is 1 to 2

Any ideas about this?

Holding is 1 to 4
Lending is 1 to 2

Any ideas about this?

Holding is 1 to 4
Lending is 1 to 2
So are people re-investing or taking the profits from HextraCoin?  What's the general consensus?

I think 75% take profits and re-invest 25%...at most.  Probably best to just withdraw all profits for the first few weeks.
Do you know if you make a loan, at the end are you getting hextra back?  Or are you geting cash back?

I thought it would be hextra back, but looking at loan page, it looks like you will get USD back

You will get USD back
Thanks for the clarification.  I wonder how they will calculate the double bonus for people who are lending?   Are they just going to go by the USD/HXT exchange rate for the day?

If you lend them 100 HXT you will get 50 Hextra Gold (not hextra coin) which can only be lent and will have a fixed value of $30
@rudystyle

Where did you get that info? A source would be nice..

All i see is getting HXG for HXT at a rate of 1:4 on 25th of December. What means that you get 1 HXG for every 4 HXT that you hold (not lend!) on the 25th of Dec.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
So are people re-investing or taking the profits from HextraCoin?  What's the general consensus?

I think 75% take profits and re-invest 25%...at most.  Probably best to just withdraw all profits for the first few weeks.
Do you know if you make a loan, at the end are you getting hextra back?  Or are you geting cash back?

I thought it would be hextra back, but looking at loan page, it looks like you will get USD back

You will get USD back
Thanks for the clarification.  I wonder how they will calculate the double bonus for people who are lending?   Are they just going to go by the USD/HXT exchange rate for the day?

If you lend them 100 HXT you will get 50 Hextra Gold (not hextra coin) which can only be lent and will have a fixed value of $30

What is time frame to lend HXT to get HXG?

Pretty sure you can start lending now and you will get the HXG as the shortest time for lending is 99 days and 25th December comes before 99 days
Activity: 140

You will get USD back

What is time frame to lend HXT to get HXG?
Activity: 45
[UPDATE FROM FACEBOOK]
The development does not stop for our services to serving all members who have been supporting us.
HextraCoin application will be available soon, both on iOS and Android.

Thank you for your patient and staying beside us.

We are Revolution
HextraCoin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hextra will listed external exchange in mid or end this month
Merit: 10

I've given some screenshots that some accounts already made 200k lending investment.

I also will wait until 25th dec.
Activity: 434

You will get USD back

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

yep just USD back at the end

You will get USD back
so what do you guys think about its credit now? I think it could reach more than 30$ ~ 1 HTX probaly. But after research people say its a scam. Already invest 3k $ on this with the price 14$ = 1 htx, im actually getting more and more nervous after reading cmts.  Shocked Huh Huh

It will surely rise in price since they are giving 1 HXG worth $30 for every 2 HXT on Dec 25th. In fact buying now and lending  when most people don't know about this bonus is a good idea.

You will get USD back

so what do you guys think about its credit now? I think it could reach more than 30$ ~ 1 HTX probaly. But after research people say its a scam. Already invest 3k $ on this with the price 14$ = 1 htx, im actually getting more and more nervous after reading cmts.  Shocked Huh Huh
Then just sell out.  You would have made 14x your money.

I am going to get my original cash out, then hold the rest for a bit.
Activity: 6
hex is a perfect coin for investment. It is a revolution for digital technology. Link ref https://hextracoin.co/register?referrer=kynhongchua
i wil recomback for you 8% when you lending by my link. Just sign up under my link and give me your user and hex wallet. I will refund 8% of the commission I received from you by hxt.  After you sign up under my link, please message me via facebook. my facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/kynhongchuaky
Activity: 1
Pages:
Jump to: