Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 37. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Arg, below 10USD..

At least not interesting to sell or loan at this value..

Wow it took a dive for the moment.

The exchange is looking slow, so probably someone dumped and people were not able to buy fast enough.

I was getting volume too high when I tried to sell 50.  I need to be ready for another dump if it happens.

Probably because BTC price going down as well so it affects the HXT value

Yes, i know. Hopefully BTC stabilizes a bit for HXT to recover. As otherwise we could have made it to 20/25USD this week..
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
My balance in Hextra is not correctly calculated. You have a bug in your system. Please let me know what to do. I am missing 10 HXT. Thanks
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Arg, below 10USD..

The exchange is looking slow, so probably someone dumped and people were not able to buy fast enough.

I was getting volume too high when I tried to sell 50.  I need to be ready for another dump if it happens.

Probably because BTC price going down as well so it affects the HXT value
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
some people think it's a scam

It's always the case that some people think that. But being careful can't hurt. I am not sure what to think about this.
Merit: 100
Arg, below 10USD..

Arg, below 10USD..

Activity: 35
This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
from twitter

"We will be listing a Temporarily link for support tickets. When the external exchange is released we will then have support on the website."

"If you have a problem with your HXT/BTC please fill out this form https://request.hextracoin.co"

At least they are listening to us guys!
I've been saying to setup a ticket system on FB for a few days now..
As their FB responses are late and canned.
Activity: 125
Will I get HXG, if my HXC exhibited in open orders?
Activity: 45
from twitter

"We will be listing a Temporarily link for support tickets. When the external exchange is released we will then have support on the website."

"If you have a problem with your HXT/BTC please fill out this form https://request.hextracoin.co"

Activity: 589
Merit: 102
When will hextra hit the exchanges?Looking to buy some,PM me

still a mystery.

I emailed coinexchange a while back asking whether Hextra will be listed there and they said Hextra havent contacted them at all.
we hope to soon get a good exchange so easy trading this coin. I think this coin has a lot of interest and will bring a good impact for the price of this coin
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Can we stake Hextracoin? If so, is there a step by step guide on how to stake it? I would like to stake my Hextracoins.
Activity: 52
What blockchain do you use?
Activity: 3
Why don't you just buy it off the Hextra site?  Their internal exchange is fully functional.

still a mystery.

I emailed coinexchange a while back asking whether Hextra will be listed there and they said Hextra havent contacted them at all.
Activity: 66
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
I miss this generational ICO, painful when ou kack fiat to use invest,I hope soon my finacial story amd wont miss this great opportunity again,I believe so much in HXT project
Activity: 4
I tried to deposit .17 btc but never showed up in my HXT account..I dont trust these lending coins anymore

Same thing happened to me yesterday... My balance adjusted 4-5 hours later!
Dont worry you'll get your money
Activity: 126
I tried to deposit .17 btc but never showed up in my HXT account..I dont trust these lending coins anymore
Now hoping the value crawls back up again, might be due too the BTC decline, but 12+ USD is lower than i want it.. Not a price i'm gonna setup loans.. I need it above 25USD..
Otherwise it might be better to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: