Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 65. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 13
I was able to buy again today.  I think its easier now that they lowered the limit to 200 coins.  Just my opinion.   For those who didnt get in yet, dont give up.  I bet it will be easier on the day of the fork, since people will probably be taking their BTC out for dinner.

Any ideas on what exchange this coin will be listed on?  Cryptopia, coinexchange?... etc?

Scamexchange.io for sure
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I was able to buy again today.  I think its easier now that they lowered the limit to 200 coins.  Just my opinion.   For those who didnt get in yet, dont give up.  I bet it will be easier on the day of the fork, since people will probably be taking their BTC out for dinner.

Any ideas on what exchange this coin will be listed on?  Cryptopia, coinexchange?... etc?
this will moon d*ckhead simple i bet on sports anyway so if i can get 1000 coins i dont care if i lose out worth a gamble, people like you need to f*ck off and degenerate on heavy meds

screen shot or it didn't happen

It will MOON.... just like every coin?.... DOGECOIN TO THE MOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you bet on sports so your used to losing

very amateur hour with you

people like you promoting scams with no reality check, need meds

and if you look closely, your the only one using profanity. Another tell tail sign.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
this will moon d*ckhead simple i bet on sports anyway so if i can get 1000 coins i dont care if i lose out worth a gamble, people like you need to f*ck off and degenerate on heavy meds
they talked the same s*it about regalcoin and look at that now

One coin is not like the other
Regal coin is still scamming, locked accounts, market manipulation, this HEX coin will have to scam harder.
You really don't keep up with the times do you? clear sign of a HEX coin promoting scammer
they talked the same s*it about regalcoin and look at that now
need at least 1400 of these so we can go travelling, i believe $10 by february is certain with this coin i mean look at the deman, the window is closed within 4 minutes

you mean the artificially created demand...?

Dont know about that but my friend who told me to buy this coin, a lot of his friends are buying this coin as well. They all say this HXT is going to make u wealthy lol.

Dont know about that but my friend who told me not to buy this coin, a lot of his friends are not buying this coin as well. They all say this HXT is going to scam you lol.

Must make it true
who are you calling a scammer you 2 bit crypto nobody why am i going to lie for loser

couldn't tell you, only you can tell us, your massive 28 scam spam activity, scammer
you little 14 activity nobody your the village idiot ala this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCoMmXnDmb0&t=11s
who are you calling a scammer you 2 bit crypto nobody why am i going to lie for loser
no luck today, no opportunity to buy always tomorrow int there

Dont listen to this scammer, Don't deposit any BTC,
no luck today, no opportunity to buy always tomorrow int there
They are just paid advertisers, Hexcoin is a full scam, these guys keep telling people just keep trying... so more people will dump BTC into hexscams system, dont listen to these posts, they got nothing
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Okay, now I'm 0/7 for trying to purchase hextra coins in the ICO.  This time, I hit refresh the moment the timer hits zero, and the page never loads.  In fact, it's 2-minutes after and I can still see the tab trying to load while I type this.  This is the most terrible ICO experience I've ever had.  I was already souring to ICO's and this one has convinced me.  I can't wait to pull my BTC out of this terrible company's wallet.
Merit: 10
I could buy this 7 times out of maybe 14. I got a few thousand now. So it does work but you need to try a couple of times and have to be quick

I tried 14 days as well, managed to buy only 400HXT. But enough for me anyway. These ICO's are extremely risky, so i limit my investments.
Have 400/40 internet, refreshed at 3 seconds left, password is automatically filled in.. So only have to set amount, captcha and press buy..
Most of the time the site crashes or i'm blocked..
With all these investments, they should have upgraded their hosting..

Refresh at 3 seconds? Arent that too fast?
It takes a second to refresh, and the timer will still at 00:01 or 00:02
theres a method to it and once the holy grail of the purchase screen comes up type that sh*t fast and cross those fingers
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
I could buy this 7 times out of maybe 14. I got a few thousand now. So it does work but you need to try a couple of times and have to be quick

I tried 14 days as well, managed to buy only 400HXT. But enough for me anyway. These ICO's are extremely risky, so i limit my investments.
Have 400/40 internet, refreshed at 3 seconds left, password is automatically filled in.. So only have to set amount, captcha and press buy..
Most of the time the site crashes or i'm blocked..
With all these investments, they should have upgraded their hosting..
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
I just deposit some btc, but couldn't buy some Hextra.
Very hard to bought some hxt.
Merit: 10
need at least 1400 of these so we can go travelling, i believe $10 by february is certain with this coin i mean look at the deman, the window is closed within 4 minutes

you mean the artificially created demand...?

Dont know about that but my friend who told me to buy this coin, a lot of his friends are buying this coin as well. They all say this HXT is going to make u wealthy lol.
Pages:
Jump to: