Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 62. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Yeah, interesting ICO project. I will take a look at it after launch.

Theres nothing to look at.

The white paper doesnt tell much at all.
Im joining this ICO because of friend recommendation.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yeah, interesting ICO project. I will take a look at it after launch.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Still can't get no damn hextracoins, i've tried about 13 of the last 15 days now...

Here's what happens:

https://youtu.be/qdWVPHtdBTs

You are refreshing too late.  Have two windows open and refresh at 3 seconds and 2 seconds.  Also pre copy your password so you can hit Ctrl-V to paste it in.

I got in for 400 more today.  Two transactions in.  Holding 11,600.  Follow me to make money in crypto.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCD_8DvAPyvF0TJ4SMOJd7w?view_as=subscriber

https://www.facebook.com/Bitconnection/

Merit: 100
Still can't get no damn hextracoins, i've tried about 13 of the last 15 days now...

Here's what happens:

You are refreshing too late.  Have two windows open and refresh at 3 seconds and 2 seconds.  Also pre copy your password so you can hit Ctrl-V to paste it in.
Activity: 51
I would like to sell my HXT at 3$/1HXT. Is anyone interested?
Activity: 535
Merit: 502

Here's what happens:

Activity: 201
Today turned out to buy 50 chinks!
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
Novaexchange response:
"Hi

We do not accept any new coins at the moment, and as far as I know, Hextracoin has not made any contact with our services, but even if they did, we are not listing any new coin, and so far Hextracoin is not listed...so even if they wanted to, we would not list them. They should have contacted us as soon as possible.

--
Regards,
NovaExchange support team"
what do you think about this?
HTX scam???

if you think it is a scam I'll take all your coins off your hands at $2 each.

Ouch!!!
Novaexchange response:
"Hi

We do not accept any new coins at the moment, and as far as I know, Hextracoin has not made any contact with our services, but even if they did, we are not listing any new coin, and so far Hextracoin is not listed...so even if they wanted to, we would not list them. They should have contacted us as soon as possible.

--
Regards,
NovaExchange support team"
what do you think about this?
HTX scam???

if you think it is a scam I'll take all your coins off your hands at $2 each.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I don't think I'll ever get into Hextracoin. Maybe it's time to move on lol.

I don't even understand why we spend any thought on joining this project with our money? There are plenty of projects with less hassle and more transparency. No need to even risk anything here.

Exactly! Hextra has ZERO transparency, nothing, nada. No support, no wallet, no block chain explorer, doubtful there even is a block chain algorithm, nothing opensource, no names, no real world explanation as how the lending platform will operate, nothing about interest rates,

And we forgot the most important thing: They also seem to not even have a development team at the moment Cheesy
Activity: 392
A good team can promote the normal development of the project, but also be able to get the trust of investors. Team information should be made public.
Activity: 5
I get my 400 HXT. I think i will stop here.
Activity: 273
Well, I think it's been like 10 or 11 days I've been trying to get into this ICO.

Other ICO's have come and gone and I still can't get in, please put me on your preferred list, lol.

In the meantime, new lending platforms are being introduce, the one below look to be generating lots of hype and activity:
http://bit.ly/ethconnectweb
I've tried 11 out of the past 13 days and have missed out everytime.

THis morning I even tried with 2 laptops on different IPs and my phone and all 3 came up with "Your order has been submitted for processing...etc etc" but still no HextraCoins.

I'm only after 50 bloody coins for crying out loud, why is this ICO so shit?

Just be patieny. 5 more days and you could withdraw all your btc
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
I've tried 11 out of the past 13 days and have missed out everytime.

THis morning I even tried with 2 laptops on different IPs and my phone and all 3 came up with "Your order has been submitted for processing...etc etc" but still no HextraCoins.

I'm only after 50 bloody coins for crying out loud, why is this ICO so shit?
Activity: 77
After two weeks of trying at sub-5 second checkout speeds and still failing.

I was somehow able to get it today after I messed up and had to refresh several times, almost a minute into it I was able to order.

Crazy how this thing works!

Now I can finally get my money out!

So you just bought some to get your money out? thats frustrating.

I'd say what is most frustrating is how easy this experience has become the day "after" the fork.

Really? It look me nearly 1 minute and 15 seconds to get to the point where I could put in my info and check out today and today it actually works? When I have done several 4 second and 5 second attempts in previous attempts.

haha Huh
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

I was somehow able to get it today after I messed up and had to refresh several times, almost a minute into it I was able to order.

So you just bought some to get your money out? thats frustrating.
Activity: 77

how quickly will this moon?

Real fast like Regal Coin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Why is the team creating unnecessary hype?
Pages:
Jump to: