Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 67. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
many are now doubting on the integrity of the hextracoin platform they think it will end up as a scam
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Please contact them yourselves, pass on this e-mail to as many people as you can. This is the canned support response below.

[email protected]

Apologize for the inconvenience,
Due to a high demand to buy ICO , that make system high traffic and hard to buy.
We have notify engineering team to fix this issue and make system flow as much as possible.
However you can try to buy ICO everyday at 00:00 (GMT+4) Dubai time until 30 October.

If you want to withdraw BTC , you have to buy at lease 50 HXT first. (buy from ICO , not the others)
Anyway if you cannot get any HXT , you have to wait until the end of ICO. Then you can withdraw your BTC.
Thank you

This is the 6th ICO I am investing in and the 1st that has a restriction on purchase plus getting back your BTC.

Essentially its free BitcoinGold for them. When they give you back your BTC conveniently after the fork.

Glad I only sent .1 BTC ($560)

Shady to the max.

I wasnt a part of the regal coin ICO, but didnt they do the same thing?  I remember people were complaining about not being able to buy and get their BTC out... etc.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
what bag are you shilling?
After 7 days of trying different methods to try to buy Hextra, I finally got some. I got tired of using my laptop and jumped onto my phone...it worked! Even after I got it and saw my new account balance, I couldn't believe it. I confirmed that my wallet address was in the processed transactions log. Now I can move on with my life and get off this daily obsession of buying Hextra.

Me too after i manage to get some hextracoin i was so happy it feel so good Wink
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
After 7 days of trying different methods to try to buy Hextra, I finally got some. I got tired of using my laptop and jumped onto my phone...it worked! Even after I got it and saw my new account balance, I couldn't believe it. I confirmed that my wallet address was in the processed transactions log. Now I can move on with my life and get off this daily obsession of buying Hextra.
Activity: 77

Another day, and still can't get any Hextracoin. I'll see you guys tomorrow at 4pm eastern time, lol.

I've uploaded a video to YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDWcnHL5xH8

I can only managed to get 1100HXT. Well if cant buy more till the 24th, Im gonna transfer back my bitcoin so I could get my bitcoin gold.

At least you can transfer back! That section is blocked for the most of us.

Another day, and still can't get any Hextracoin. I'll see you guys tomorrow at 4pm eastern time, lol.

I can only managed to get 1100HXT. Well if cant buy more till the 24th, Im gonna transfer back my bitcoin so I could get my bitcoin gold.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250

Activity: 436
The rate limited message is the only message i get after pressing 1x "Buy HXT"
It says my IP is blocked, it doesn't say why though.
It's not true either: i switched 3 IP's.. All blocked.

So, if you get that message it looks like the account is blacklisted. Can't explain it otherwise.
Could be because i complained too much on FB..
Activity: 392
Did anyone get the following message today:
"Error 1015
You are being rate limited.

What happened?
The owner of this website(hextracoin.co) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website"

So it seems its all fake, they are most like not only stealing our BTC but possibly taking our BTC and crediting toward their own buys for the HExtraCoin.

This coin is a straight up scam and again, I urge people to not take part in it.

All they do is hold your BTC hostage

I didn't get that, but this time I got a CloudFlare error due to the site being unavailable.  I have no issue with missing a supposed purchase window, although totally selling out in 10-seconds is really shady... my issue is their arbitrary rule that you can't withdraw your bitcoin.  I didn't think about it until I read it earlier... but maybe it is because of the Bitcoin Gold fork.  The timing is really suspicious.  Hundreds or even thousands of bitcoins transferred, then only allow about 10% of those to purchase gives you a guaranteed Bitcoin Gold balance.  My only doubt to this theory is that Bitcoin Gold will probably be worthless at launch so we'll see.
Activity: 15
Today i had finish first.
and it have messenge: "You have ordered and are queued for processing.... "
i see only have over 20.000 coin had sold. and i have to wait.. for a minute. it's all gone!
Damm..
Activity: 112
Did anyone get the following message today:
"Error 1015
You are being rate limited.

What happened?
The owner of this website(hextracoin.co) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website"

So it seems its all fake, they are most like not only stealing our BTC but possibly taking our BTC and crediting toward their own buys for the HExtraCoin.

This coin is a straight up scam and again, I urge people to not take part in it.

All they do is hold your BTC hostage
People DON'T TRANSFER your BTC on the hextra wallet.
You can't buy hextra and you can't withdraw your btc back out of the wallet !!

Agreed... this is a warning for anyone thinking of transferring coins to Hextra for a purchase.  I've been trying to get the ICO purchase for six-days now.  The window only opens once every 24-hours, and each day I'm online and hitting refresh when the timer hits zero.  Each and every day I've missed out.  Somehow, they're selling hundreds of thousands of coins in 10-seconds.  And you can't withdraw your BTC until you make a 50 Hextra purchase... but you can't purchase because supposedly you miss the window.

To summarize... stay as far away as possible.  Tomorrow I might record my experience and submit a YouTube video.

I've posted in thread as well. A few hits (i'm at  400) and much more failures..
If you check out my last few video's you'll see they are now even banning my IP without cause.
EVEN when i SWITCH IP's with a VPN..

This ICO could still be great, but could do so much better if everyone had a chance to participate.
Activity: 392
People DON'T TRANSFER your BTC on the hextra wallet.
You can't buy hextra and you can't withdraw your btc back out of the wallet !!

Agreed... this is a warning for anyone thinking of transferring coins to Hextra for a purchase.  I've been trying to get the ICO purchase for six-days now.  The window only opens once every 24-hours, and each day I'm online and hitting refresh when the timer hits zero.  Each and every day I've missed out.  Somehow, they're selling hundreds of thousands of coins in 10-seconds.  And you can't withdraw your BTC until you make a 50 Hextra purchase... but you can't purchase because supposedly you miss the window.

To summarize... stay as far away as possible.  Tomorrow I might record my experience and submit a YouTube video.
Ugh, even blocked me with a new IP..

I think they blocked my account after i complained to them a week or so ago..
Will try for 2 more days then withdraw my remaining BTC.

More important things to do next week..
Activity: 41
waited an hour for the clock to countdown, once it counted down no button to buy anything, jammed for three mins then sale ends wtf
woah, ok, yep you are right. i know nothing. I was just trying to help. i rescind my previous offer of sending people 50 coins to withdraw their btc. I didnt know it had to be from ICO.

Yes, I am a newbie, but I was able to buy some HEX on day 3 or 4. I waited for the time, refereshed on 0:00, then pasted my password, clicked purchase, waited a minute and got 950 coins.

I do agree w folks here that its a really interesting potential strategy by the devs to keep the btc and keep the btc gold. Something seems odd here.

this probably just coincidentally happens at the same time( hxt ico and hard fork).
Activity: 41
47 minutes till we go again
Activity: 30
woah, ok, yep you are right. i know nothing. I was just trying to help. i rescind my previous offer of sending people 50 coins to withdraw their btc. I didnt know it had to be from ICO.

Yes, I am a newbie, but I was able to buy some HEX on day 3 or 4. I waited for the time, refereshed on 0:00, then pasted my password, clicked purchase, waited a minute and got 950 coins.

I do agree w folks here that its a really interesting potential strategy by the devs to keep the btc and keep the btc gold. Something seems odd here.
Activity: 490
Please contact them yourselves, pass on this e-mail to as many people as you can. This is the canned support response below.

[email protected]

Due to a high demand to buy ICO , that make system high traffic and hard to buy.
We have notify engineering team to fix this issue and make system flow as much as possible.
However you can try to buy ICO everyday at 00:00 (GMT+4) Dubai time until 30 October.

If you want to withdraw BTC , you have to buy at lease 50 HXT first. (buy from ICO , not the others)
Anyway if you cannot get any HXT , you have to wait until the end of ICO. Then you can withdraw your BTC.
Thank you

This is the 6th ICO I am investing in and the 1st that has a restriction on purchase plus getting back your BTC.

Essentially its free BitcoinGold for them. When they give you back your BTC conveniently after the fork.

Shady to the max.

I haven't been in here for a while but that really sounds shady and is actually a nice strategy by them go grab some free Bitcoin Gold Cheesy
Activity: 77

[email protected]

Thank you

Shady to the max.
Pages:
Jump to: