Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🤝 heymate - a deal-closing platform for micro-entrepreneurs 🔨 - page 2. (Read 26327 times)

copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Who can I contact on Whitepaper translation?

Please reach out to our community manager, Stacey Hill on our Telegram channel at: @heymate_official.
Activity: 41
If only newbies publish messages in the topic, then this is very strange and looks like a scam. I advise everyone to be careful and think ten times whether to invest in this project or not.

Haha Grin, the problem is that you can't buy so easy at this ICO even if you want to do it. They do not disclose information on sale to everyone, and do not sell to everyone as others do just to make money. Read the topic, they are strictly regulated and check every investor's accreditation before talking on purchase...so...it tells me lots about it

Everyone can make one's own conclusion whether it is scam or not.

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
If only newbies publish messages in the topic, then this is very strange and looks like a scam. I advise everyone to be careful and think ten times whether to invest in this project or not.
Activity: 28
Who can I contact on Whitepaper translation?
copper member
Being tired of a routine job makes people unhappy, kills their creativity and lowers productivity. Job satisfaction requires utilization of talents. If you feel your talents are not being encouraged and appreciated, there’s no need to feel frustrated. It simply means you should start doing something new, that monetizes your talents and skills.

Heymate is here for you, and is the right tool to get started.

Read our new article on Medium!

copper member
How can I buy?
Can't find  Shocked

We appreciate your interest, but unfortunately we can only disclose this information to accredited investors in the United States and non-U.S. residents. If either of these criteria apply to you, please contact us in a private direct message and confirm your accredited investor status or location of your legal residency, and we’ll get back to you.
Activity: 5
How can I buy?
Can't find  Shocked
Are you a micro-entrepreneur looking to make your way in the gig economy?

Then heymate is the right tool for you. With heymate you can create, negotiate and close on legally enforceable peer-to-peer contracts in under 20 seconds, and it is the perfect tool for you to build your small business along with your peers.
Our mission is to enable you to conduct and grow your business with any marketplace and in any circumstances.

http://i63.tinypic.com/13zbc4l.jpg

Feels like it is right about me Grin Grin Grin Grin
Probably need to buy some tokens to use them on your platform Wink
copper member
Are you a micro-entrepreneur looking to make your way in the gig economy?

Then heymate is the right tool for you. With heymate you can create, negotiate and close on legally enforceable peer-to-peer contracts in under 20 seconds, and it is the perfect tool for you to build your small business along with your peers.
Our mission is to enable you to conduct and grow your business with any marketplace and in any circumstances.

copper member
I really like the articles you post on Medium.

DO you have more to come?

The next post will be on a new article published on Medium.
Stay tuned!
copper member
Heymate!
I love your app name, it's pretty cool.
I am new here in tech and would love to know more about your project.

Hello, Roggybe!

Thank you for appreciation!
I advise you to read our Whitepaper and study our website, http://heymate.works/.

The heymate platform is a mobile app for the global gig economy that offers freelancing micro-entrepreneurs (e.g., millennials, part-timers, retirees, etc.) a deal-closing tool that allows them to create, advertise and close on a professional-quality offer for work to be done or goods to be sold/rented.

Activity: 4
Heymate!
I love your app name, it's pretty cool.
I am new here in tech and would love to know more about your project.
copper member
Do you plan to port the heymate to any other app stores?

They heymate app will be available on the Apple and Android mobile app stores. We currently have no news to share about a releasing the heymate app on other app stores.
Activity: 22
Do you plan to port the heymate to any other app stores?
copper member
Activity: 9
Where can I find you on Social Pages?
brand new
Activity: 0
Did you do your app testing?
copper member
Does heymate have any plans for future growth/research?

Heymate’s founders and advisors continue to discuss ways by which heymate can grow as well as better fit into the current ecosystem of marketplaces. Some ideas being researched are:

- Building a “portable” reputation (or rating) that a heymater can use when moving between different communities in which he participates. If a heymater has built up a reputation in one community, this could be used within heymate without having to slowly build up a heymate-specific reputation, or vice versa. This work will require collaboration with various blockchain ventures that are currently exploring this topic of portable ratings.
- Building a “fungible” profile which can be used by a successful heymater to “sell” the brand/business that he has developed working via heymate to a new user.
- Identifying and evaluating additional artifacts that can be staked in addition to HMR tokens.
brand new
Activity: 0
I think that a big barrier for the market to thrive is trust and settlement, how do you help with that?

Heymate uses the blockchain to create professional-level contracts and escrows payments in advance to ensure settlement once the terms and conditions are completed. The largest barrier is having a scalable blockchain technology, but we are currently in the process of working with partners to make that possible. However, the technology is already ready and is ready to be shown to the public.

I see your point. Aslo want to know if heymate platform can work for the unbanked?
Pages:
Jump to: