Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🤝 heymate - a deal-closing platform for micro-entrepreneurs 🔨 - page 8. (Read 26327 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
SO what are you making?

We are building a mobile app for the global gig economy that offers freelancing micro-entrepreneurs (e.g., millennials, part-timers, retirees, etc.) a deal-closing tool that allows them to create, advertise and close on a professional-quality offer for work to be done or goods to be sold/rented.

How do you think can you outstand other related platforms? If an investor asks you, what's your edge over them? What would be one single answer? You need to convince potential investors in few words.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Just checked the website . It looks good . But I couldn't find the details of token like total amount of token for sale,
hardcap , softcap etc. It will be good if you add those details also in the ANN thread so that it will be easy for the investors .

That is reasonable suggestion but as far as we comply with regulations we can only disclose this information to accredited investors in the United States and non-U.S. residents. If either of these criteria apply to you, please contact us in a private direct message and confirm your accredited investor status or location of your legal residency, and we’ll get back to you with the information you need.

wow, that is surprising how seriously you take the Law!
Not many projects have the same reliability and trustworthiness
+100!
copper member
Activity: 68
Just checked the website . It looks good . But I couldn't find the details of token like total amount of token for sale,
hardcap , softcap etc. It will be good if you add those details also in the ANN thread so that it will be easy for the investors .

That is reasonable suggestion but as far as we comply with regulations we can only disclose this information to accredited investors in the United States and non-U.S. residents. If either of these criteria apply to you, please contact us in a private direct message and confirm your accredited investor status or location of your legal residency, and we’ll get back to you with the information you need.
copper member
Sounds cool.

I work as a Lyft and Uber driver when my kids are in bed, so, could be interesting.

Thank you for the feedback!
We are considering to include functionality for drivers too.
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 59
Sounds cool.

I work as a Lyft and Uber driver when my kids are in bed, so, could be interesting.
copper member
Hello, guys!

I see you have just started a new service.

I want to ask if it is a complete full product or you just building it and rasing the money for  the app?

Hello, jerrry moor!

We are currently working for our product development and we are in private sale phase now.
Activity: 26
Cool project, let me check the website and be back to you.
Activity: 41
Hello, guys!

I see you have just started a new service.

I want to ask if it is a complete full product or you just building it and rasing the money for  the app?

copper member
- Update -

This post will be updated each week with the most recent news regarding the product’s development.

The product will be released in Q1, 2019.
Join us on Telegram to receive live updates!

Our current partnerships:
- Lakeside Partners
- Crypto Finance Conference
- alphaX Digital Services
- Crypto Valley Labs
- Gasser Wepf & Partner
- Propulsive
- Crypto Mountain
- Tokengate.io
- Crypto Valley
- Brown Rudnick

Week 43 update on the product’s development:
🛠 - We are currently working on social network authentication, so users will be able to register through their Facebook or Google accounts as well as manually with an email address.
🛠 - We are also working on integrating social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc., so you can post your offers on those platforms with the click of a button.  
🛠 - On top of that, we are further polishing the UI to make it more user friendly and fun to use.

Week 44 update on the product’s development:
➡️ We are still working on social network authentication, so users will be able to register with Facebook or Google accounts or manually with an email address.
➡️ Integrating social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram, etc., to post the offers is also in progress!
➡️ And we are also working on the user interface to make it more user friendly and fun to use 😉

Feel free to ask us any questions you may have! We are continuing to build our app and we want the community to help by telling us their expectations and needs for heymate.

What are your side-hustles?
If you aren't currently engaging in a side-hustle, what do you think you'd most like to do if you became one?
Which functionalities would you like to see in the haymate app to make it easier and more convenient for you?

copper member
Pages:
Jump to: