Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🤝 heymate - a deal-closing platform for micro-entrepreneurs 🔨 - page 3. (Read 26327 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I think that a big barrier for the market to thrive is trust and settlement, how do you help with that?

Heymate uses the blockchain to create professional-level contracts and escrows payments in advance to ensure settlement once the terms and conditions are completed. The largest barrier is having a scalable blockchain technology, but we are currently in the process of working with partners to make that possible. However, the technology is already ready and is ready to be shown to the public.

I see your point. Aslo want to know if heymate platform can work for the unbanked?
copper member
Activity: 68
Did my research and found our that you are alike to Craiglist.
Is there any difference between your platforms?

Digital marketplace such as Craigslist, also called unmanaged marketplace, offer a great way to expose the offers available from side hustlers but do not provide ways for two parties to close on a deal while heymate provides.

Ok and what's about Facebook then?

Digital marketplace such as Facebook marketplace, also called unmanaged marketplace, offer a great way to expose the offers available from side hustlers but do not provide ways for two parties to close on a deal while heymate provides.
brand new
Activity: 0
I think that a big barrier for the market to thrive is trust and settlement, how do you help with that?
copper member
Did my research and found our that you are alike to Craiglist.
Is there any difference between your platforms?

Digital marketplace such as Craigslist, also called unmanaged marketplace, offer a great way to expose the offers available from side hustlers but do not provide ways for two parties to close on a deal while heymate provides.
Activity: 13
🎉🎉🎉🎉Read our weekly update!🎉🎉🎉🎉

We have integrated Demux so our offchain databases will be able to be verified by the EOSIO blockchain. Since we only store the absolute essentials on the blockchain, we keep all of our other data flexible and fast on offchain databases. Demux limits the amount of data that needs to be stored in RAM, which lowers the operating costs of the application, while also improving our architectural efficiency.

Follow us and stay tuned for more updates!

Good to hear the dev team is moving the product up!
copper member
In order for gig-workers to reach their full potential customer base, they need to work through multiple gig platforms. However, this creates a major problem for them, and their ability to create a consistent flow of customers, which is worker rating histories. Each gig platform has its own worker rating system, which means gig workers need to build up the trust of customers on each and every one they use before they can reliably gain clients from them.
But what if we had a universal rating history that could be presented on any platform?

Read about the multi-platform dilemma and heymate’s potential to be the universal worker rating the gig economy needs!

copper member
What is your app competitive advantage?

Our features include formalizing and decomplexifying the creation and negotiation of the terms and conditions of an offer, close a legally enforceable peer-to-peer deal, managing payments held in escrow and resolving disputes - all done within 20 seconds. 

It is very important to note that heymate is “portable”.  Instead of only allowing existing heymate community members to receive the heymate offer (most common in the closed silo approach),  heymate offers (as a hyperlinked PDF document or an image) can be published and advertised in all digital communities

- Paste public offers in every digital bulletin board or marketplace with a suitable audience (e.g., Craigslist, Meetup, Facebook Marketplace, Instagram, LinkedIn, nextdoor.com, etc.);
- Distribute public offers via any messaging app (e.g., WhatsApp, Telegram, etc.) or email to prospective clients.
Activity: 59
What is your app competitive advantage?
copper member
🎉🎉🎉🎉Read our weekly update!🎉🎉🎉🎉

We have integrated Demux so our offchain databases will be able to be verified by the EOSIO blockchain. Since we only store the absolute essentials on the blockchain, we keep all of our other data flexible and fast on offchain databases. Demux limits the amount of data that needs to be stored in RAM, which lowers the operating costs of the application, while also improving our architectural efficiency.

Follow us and stay tuned for more updates!

copper member
If it's already running, or while the micro how to join in the project, I support this project because they help small companies to build their businesses.

Please contact us on Telegram @heymate_official.
copper member
The most prevalent problem gig-workers and side-hustlers face in the gig economy, is the efficiency gap.

While gig-marketplace platforms prioritize customer convenience over their workers, heymate has been designed to create the same level of convenience for both customer and gig-worker alike.

Read our new article on how digital contracts can solve the gig economy’s efficiency problem!

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
If it's already running, or while the micro how to join in the project, I support this project because they help small companies to build their businesses.
copper member
How is your platform better than other ones for gigs?

The heymate platform will make it easy for micro-entrepreneurs  to deal with three main areas of support essential to independent work:

- Contracting: Set up and negotiations of the terms and conditions of an offer.
- Payment: Escrow and settlement.
- Support and Benefits: B2B services (such as insurance, loans, savings plans, etc.) to support  your small business as it grows.

Heymate is designed to address these critical process steps by enabling EVERYBODY to create a professional offer and close and administer a peer-to-peer gig economy deal within 20 seconds. Heymate is the only app that helps to close a deal in any gig circumstances.

The main differentiation that heymate provides is that it is not linked to ONE marketplace, but can be used with any type of gig and with multiple gigs.
Activity: 14
How is your platform better than other ones for gigs?
copper member

Heymate uses the blockchain to create professional-level contracts and escrows payments in advance to ensure settlement once the terms and conditions are completed. The largest barrier is having a scalable blockchain technology, but we are currently in the process of working with partners to make that possible. However, the technology is already ready and is ready to be shown to the public.

I see your point. Aslo want to know if heymate platform can work for the unbanked?

Heymate provides customers everything they need to run their business, so it could potentially be used by those who are currently unbanked.

do you have clients already? can you disclose the current registrants on your platform? when will you show the technology to the public?

No public user, the app is in internal testing. I don't know what you mean by clients? End of Q1/2019 is first public release planned according to today's planning.
copper member
What's blockchain use in your project?

The heymate app uses blockchain technology (a decentralized, distributed ledger, smart contracts and crypto tokens) to gain the following advantages over current solutions:

- Immutable records of accepted offers.
- Automation of payments
- Transacting using crypto tokens
- Integrating with other 3rd party blockchain-based value-added services
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

Heymate provides customers everything they need to run their business, so it could potentially be used by those who are currently unbanked.

do you have clients already? can you disclose the current registrants on your platform? when will you show the technology to the public?
Activity: 41
What's blockchain use in your project?
copper member
Did you do your app testing?

The Minimum Viable Product “MVP” alpha version was released on the 5th September.
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: