Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HIRO] Hirocoin Takeover + New Development + updates! v0.8.8.1 - page 4. (Read 23045 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 250
If HIRO can add to POSWALLET, i think that's price going up.
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
congrats, HIRO was on coinmarketcap again  Wink
Rank 538  Grin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hirocoin/
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
At least someone is buying them Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 519
2800% rise on tradesatoshi  Smiley

Too bad there are no trades anywhere Sad

why you write is bad, ussualy if altcoin incraese very high is happy, you write incraese until reach 2800% is true or not
because i see hirocoin price only 29 satoshi

false alarm, buy order is still 1 sat, this coin is virtually dead
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com

why you write is bad, ussualy if altcoin incraese very high is happy, you write incraese until reach 2800% is true or not
because i see hirocoin price only 29 satoshi

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
any other exchange ? Smiley
I started mining Hiro after 2 years+ Smiley
Better than doing nothing. And pc is heating my room a little witch is nice in this cold weather Grin
legendary
Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011
I have the same situation. But I'm also continue mining a little.
Who still not have hirocoins - you can come to mine on my node: http://crypto.office-on-the.net:9408
Now the difficulty is tiny, you can mine millions with a small difficulty.
To bad Sad. I still have aroud a milion of them. (What i didnt loose on mintpal crash).
Now they are worth nothing so i am not selling them.
Maybe someday hiro will be worth something Smiley
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
Anything new with this coin.
Not much trafic on exchanges.

Theres no news. It was thrown out like a worthless shittoken and dumped to the hell.
Anything new with this coin.
Not much trafic on exchanges.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
coin dead
it would only die if there are no plans for it ;P no matter how much support we do or dont have. this coin will not die because we wont give up on it. also there are some really cool functions being worked on. we want it to be more of a surprise so dont expect to hear much about it. but when it is done. Hiro will have a unique function as will all of our projects.
hope soon any plan project coin
Activity: 406
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.
coin dead
it would only die if there are no plans for it ;P no matter how much support we do or dont have. this coin will not die because we wont give up on it. also there are some really cool functions being worked on. we want it to be more of a surprise so dont expect to hear much about it. but when it is done. Hiro will have a unique function as will all of our projects.
Activity: 210
We have till 10/30/2016 To cancel all orders and withdraw everything from Cryptopia. i am working with to attempt to smooth things over as the initial decision was made for false reasons.

If they continue to D-list that is their choice and their right as an exchange.

Please withdraw all your Cryptocoderz official projects as well as bunny, because one of their mods believed bunny to be one of our projects, despite me informing them countless times otherwise they dont seem to be listening.
how is the resurrection going ?
Well the chain is stable. it is on multiple exchanges so id say pretty well. we are focusing on the espers blockchain right now. and when it is done we will focus on cross integration, bringing value to every one of our projects, and will be giving each project its own purpose. this is still being worked on however. The Hiro community has been lacking support, and we will soon be resurrecting the communities of all our projects heavily in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
how is the resurrection going ?
Activity: 116
Pages:
Jump to: