Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HIRO] Hirocoin Takeover + New Development + updates! v0.8.8.1 - page 8. (Read 23045 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 500
i have hiro coin from poloniex, is need to swap or just update wallet ?
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Hi guys, just made a guide about how to set up a wallet and how to mine HIROCOIN

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/noobs-tutorials-series-hirocoin-how-to-set-up-wallet-and-how-to-mine-1388933

I´ll wait for your approval to post the spanish version
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
[Post your Hirocoin address. I'll send some as a thank you for helping out.]
I threw some at it also, you did a fantastic job Smiley
If CryptoCoderz can make a dev donation wallet address for paying bounties etc, I would happily throw a few coins in it...

Why yes of course we can! in fact here it is: HSUAcrxA9c5NAziPv5bC5EsSUHdywNc1aB
PS - this address will ONLY BE USED FOR BOUNTIES!!! All transactions will be posted here for community reveiwal!!! We aim for 100% transparency when dealing with our projects (well minus some anonymity of course just like everyone else)

Donations received, cryptomaddness and Blurb, thank you very much  Smiley

Will also be sending you some from our wallet as well! You did indeed do an excellent job thanks you guys! (Wildduck too!)

Aikapool, we love you guys! Thank you!

EXCITING NEWS UPDATE FOR ALL:
Paperwallet has been ordered, it should be available within the next couple days (thanks bhokor for your awesome work)
Donations received, cryptomaddness and Blurb, thank you very much  Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 11
[Post your Hirocoin address. I'll send some as a thank you for helping out.]

I threw some at it also, you did a fantastic job Smiley

If CryptoCoderz can make a dev donation wallet address for paying bounties etc, I would happily throw a few coins in it...
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Nice i will buy some soon as i can
Cool, thank you very much wildduck

Post your Hirocoin address. I'll send some as a thank you for helping out.

here you go

HBj2JhBS9bHduUBmoZW7wP5AULEQ351enH

thanks in advance for your donation cryptomaddness, also if you need any translation or test something just PM me.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Post your Hirocoin address. I'll send some as a thank you for helping out.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
It need to fix the pictures and his links (didn´t knew how to do it, sorry), hope it is useful, if you have anything else you need to transalate just ask me  Wink
Nice work guys,

- wallet running on windows 7 64 bits (virtualbox Vm on linux mint 17.3 host) 8 active connections, 18 week remainig to complete syncing, so far no problems (wallet is in spanish, nice detail).

- mining in sawa pool http://crypto.office-on-the.net:9408, easy setup, very accurate and responsive stats, perfect (thanks sawa).

- checking transactions on http://cryptobe.com/chain/HiroCoin block-explorer, minimalist, intuitive and functional, perfect.

I was checking and there is no announcement in the spanish section, i can do the translation if you want, just tell me  Wink
I´ll be glad to help

That sounds great! Please let us know!
We would be VERY appreciative for a translation and thank you for the offer.
Nice work guys,

- wallet running on windows 7 64 bits (virtualbox Vm on linux mint 17.3 host) 8 active connections, 18 week remainig to complete syncing, so far no problems (wallet is in spanish, nice detail).

- mining in sawa pool http://crypto.office-on-the.net:9408, easy setup, very accurate and responsive stats, perfect (thanks sawa).

- checking transactions on http://cryptobe.com/chain/HiroCoin block-explorer, minimalist, intuitive and functional, perfect.

I was checking and there is no announcement in the spanish section, i can do the translation if you want, just tell me  Wink
I´ll be glad to help
Daily news tidbit:

We've received reports that the auto-updater may not properly work on legacy OS systems such as Windows XP SP3...
Currently we are in the process of verifying this and testing the client.
If problems are discovered they will be patched and released either via alternate legacy client or through a standard update.

We'll Be in touch fellas! As always thanks to all!
-CryptoCoderz
Activity: 406
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.
(Announcement) as of Jan 22 there is someone posing as me with the name "Resurgam" he has one post made a day later and hasn't been active since. this is not a big worry however it could be in the future. thought i would let the cryptocoderz community know this to be aware of this.

@blurb, Glad to hear it man, its nice to know the community is having fun and is enjoying the new features.  Grin
Activity: 47
Merit: 11
Oh nice ! Smiley)

Seems to still be sync'ing, I got all excited about having a richlist, but it's not cooked yet

I can't even remember when Hiro last had a working block explorer

(Also good site there, I see a few other coins that I did not know had explorers)
Great news about Hiro i mined this coin for so long.

Glad to have your continued support!

Grin Grin love that hiro has risen from the ashes

Right at the last second too! had only 1 connection and that was tough one to source at first. It almost went bad very quickly.

Okay time for the latest news! BlockExplorer has arrived! Please check it out
Thanks Cryptobe you guys rock!
Pages:
Jump to: