Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 13. (Read 111014 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I wonder if and when the day will come and enterprise business Blockchain solutions like the Hive project will decouple from the BTC price.

This project is an ideal candidate to prove that Blockchain has real world use-cases that are even live.

As already said, to address the European market I recommend to support another ERP vendor.  Tongue

2019 will be a milestone, a lot of promising projects will start their marketing to attract users around the world. We will see how much decentralization really work.

That is not a bad dream to see this happening one day but the fact is that BTC is poineer cryptocurrency who make this possible for other people and professionals to take as serious medium of business. It could take few more years when it reach to the mainstream people. Let's wait when this will happen and we will see this project growing rapidly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
I wonder if and when the day will come and enterprise business Blockchain solutions like the Hive project will decouple from the BTC price.

This project is an ideal candidate to prove that Blockchain has real world use-cases that are even live.

As already said, to address the European market I recommend to support another ERP vendor.  Tongue

2019 will be a milestone, a lot of promising projects will start their marketing to attract users around the world. We will see how much decentralization really work.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1

What advantages does Hive have over the competition?

In my opinion, this is one of the strongest advantages of this project, that it does not have direct competitors, that is, this project is unique for today. And what exactly is interesting and promising this project, then you yourself can read this information in detail, here there is everything you need to know.

Pretty sure there are competitors both direct and indirect, one that I already remember is Populous.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Maybe the silence is good. I don´t really know what i should think about this situation. But i also hope the project will gain interest in the future, because this project is needed in real life and can change so many things.

https://twitter.com/hiveproject_net

They are not silent posting updates frequently on social media just track their activity you will discover this truth how active they are and they are very confident about upcoming release of the platform. I hope this will be turning point for this project to make it top class.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100

In my opinion, this is one of the strongest advantages of this project, that it does not have direct competitors, that is, this project is unique for today. And what exactly is interesting and promising this project, then you yourself can read this information in detail, here there is everything you need to know.
Activity: 178
Merit: 16
Maybe the silence is good. I don´t really know what i should think about this situation. But i also hope the project will gain interest in the future, because this project is needed in real life and can change so many things.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
This project is going to simplify a world class problem, that will benefit SME & factories & service sector make liquidity by selling invoices.
Team have worked tirelessly and every thing is ready for a big success, lucky who can buy now at this minimum.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
I think this silence is good and there is not much hype around here. Wherever I saw hype at launch or release of important features or platforms market reacted totally different. I hope at launch of Hive terminal situation will be different. Real value and increase will be over the time and of course will need time and patience.

Yes, in this project it still attracts, that it will really be used in a very large sector of our life, and here growth and popularity will go gradually, but the main thing is that it is stable upwards. The main thing that everything was done perfectly and really convenient for everyone, then the success does not depend on itself for a long time. I can see how the team works and I understand what should be done here.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I think this silence is good and there is not much hype around here. Wherever I saw hype at launch or release of important features or platforms market reacted totally different. I hope at launch of Hive terminal situation will be different. Real value and increase will be over the time and of course will need time and patience.
It is very quite at the moment on this forum. The release day is coming closer and a very big crypto project is going live. I hope a lot of people will join this amazing project, because it deserves some more attention.
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
Cast your vote today and help get HVN listed on the Hoard mobile wallet and DEX first, for free.

https://www.hoardinvest.com/vote/
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Next month will be very big for this project. i hope there will be a lot of invoices from the beginning. I cannot believe that the price is still so low, even 20 cent per coin is nothing in my opinion.

I have to agree with you. Hive can be one of the biggest projects in 2018. But the most important point is, that there will be a huge number of invoices from the begining. 
It is not the first invoice trading platform, it is very important that they succeed in making partners that supply invoices into the platform from 1st day.
This could brings the project to the top.

This is very true. It is the most important thing. Hive need a lot of invoces from the beginning. If this will happen, this will be one of the biggest coins in the near future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I am interested in becoming invoice buyer and this recent article covering alone the process to get on board is very helpful. I just went through the whole guide to understand whet kind of documents I will be needed to prepare things properly before taking from step one. Hiveterminal is of what we all were waiting and it is now at three weeks distance to become reality.

Really looking forward in trying HiveTerminal out. Hoping there will be enough invoices to buy / invest in with good profit in it.
Walk through stated a bank account in need, why?

Its part of KYC process to prevent register acount by shady peoples.
In normal countries banks make good KYC from official ID's when someone make bank acount so its good part of KYC on platform.
Activity: 179
Hive Project is now Hiveterminal
I am interested in becoming invoice buyer and this recent article covering alone the process to get on board is very helpful. I just went through the whole guide to understand whet kind of documents I will be needed to prepare things properly before taking from step one. Hiveterminal is of what we all were waiting and it is now at three weeks distance to become reality.

Really looking forward in trying HiveTerminal out. Hoping there will be enough invoices to buy / invest in with good profit in it.
Walk through stated a bank account in need, why?

Hi, if you are referring to the needed bank statement/utility bill, this serves as proof of adress.
Next month will be very big for this project. i hope there will be a lot of invoices from the beginning. I cannot believe that the price is still so low, even 20 cent per coin is nothing in my opinion.

I have to agree with you. Hive can be one of the biggest projects in 2018. But the most important point is, that there will be a huge number of invoices from the begining. 
It is not the first invoice trading platform, it is very important that they succeed in making partners that supply invoices into the platform from 1st day.
This could brings the project to the top.
Activity: 132

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
I also have good expectation from this project next month will give wonderful boost to this project. They are looking very confident with their hard work and it will bring nice solution in this invoice financing ecosystem.
Pages:
Jump to: