Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 8. (Read 111014 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Hive Project is now Hiveterminal
I tried to cash out my tokens but it didnt work. Also the support doesn't answer me.  
Ist this really still alive?

Hi, yes we are still very much alive and well. Our unique solution is now patent pending and an update on the progress of the platform testing will come soon. Where did you try to "cash out" your tokens? We are not responsible for issues you might encounter with exchanges. If you have contributed to our ICO and haven't claimed your tokens yet, that is still possible on our old website hive-project.net.

I think so he is talking about exchange related issue there is no option to make deposit or take withdraw. That question is really confusing this guy share more details about the issue what he is facing.

I'm not talking about exchanges I'm talking about my tokens which are at hive-project.net.
Withdraw doesn't work and I don't get any response from the support.

Thanks for the clarification, I talked to the support and they should have contacted you by now.

Ok thanks but nobody contacted me till now.

0 response. I guess my tokens are lost. Be carefull with the project.

Hi, can you send me your email address and proof that you have contacted our support in a private message? The support email address is [email protected] , please make sure you have written to the correct email address.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
My understanding to recent update is Hive Terminal is being prepared for launch as time is running short. After every update level of my expectations touches new all time high seeing such confidence in team's words. I really hope this will be real invoice financing project which sees success and adoption across the entire industry and to get the results it is designed for.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Dear community of contributors and supporters, here is our CMO Domen Ursic with some further insights into our user acquisition efforts:
https://medium.com/hiveterminal/hiveterminal-focused-on-user-acquisition-20380bbd9f02

Your hard efforts are much appreciated I am quite sure you will keep continue with this spirit and will get more great success. This is nice strategy to grow the support from relevant sector and gathered on a platform to provide nice services.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
I tried to cash out my tokens but it didnt work. Also the support doesn't answer me.  

Hi, yes we are still very much alive and well. Our unique solution is now patent pending and an update on the progress of the platform testing will come soon. Where did you try to "cash out" your tokens? We are not responsible for issues you might encounter with exchanges. If you have contributed to our ICO and haven't claimed your tokens yet, that is still possible on our old website hive-project.net.

I think so he is talking about exchange related issue there is no option to make deposit or take withdraw. That question is really confusing this guy share more details about the issue what he is facing.

I'm not talking about exchanges I'm talking about my tokens which are at hive-project.net.

Thanks for the clarification, I talked to the support and they should have contacted you by now.

0 response. I guess my tokens are lost. Be carefull with the project.
Dear community of contributors and supporters, here is our CMO Domen Ursic with some further insights into our user acquisition efforts:
https://medium.com/hiveterminal/hiveterminal-focused-on-user-acquisition-20380bbd9f02
Hopefully they will launch it without any delays Smiley Would be really nice not to countdown , but surprise Launch with some extra news on top Smiley Like the Design of the website , looks really professional for me Smiley
Looks like everybody is frustrated with HITBTC exchange , personally myself never had any problem with them to withdraw or deposit . Once i had like 2 hours Withdraw time , but went tru at the end

team have mentioned that product launch is going to be IN THIS MONTH. they delay can cause a bad sign on their reputation.

Not even half of the month has passed yet, it's a bit early to speculate on that Smiley We are on track with our goal of launching this month.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
There are still three more weeks to finish the month. I don't think there is need to hurry to draw conclusion at this stage. Hive Termina's token HVN will not skyrocket will this launch within present market condition. Why would they want to delay intentionally ? there is no reason to think like this. HVN already has seen bottom and from here it can go upwards. We should trust the team and support them for secure and stable platform's launch.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Hopefully they will launch it without any delays Smiley Would be really nice not to countdown , but surprise Launch with some extra news on top Smiley Like the Design of the website , looks really professional for me Smiley
Looks like everybody is frustrated with HITBTC exchange , personally myself never had any problem with them to withdraw or deposit . Once i had like 2 hours Withdraw time , but went tru at the end

team have mentioned that product launch is going to be IN THIS MONTH. they delay can cause a bad sign on their reputation.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Dear community of contributors and supporters, here's our CEO with a brief about the strong foundations of Hiveterminal, our onboarding efforts and the timeframe of the launch of our platform!
https://medium.com/hiveterminal/hiveterminal-a-brief-from-the-ceo-1137d94506c1
This is why we will not be making any announcements about the product release date. All I can say is that the product launch is going to happen THIS MONTH for sure.
Very unprofessional   Undecided

Well they said it will happen this month.  So, lets hope teh users that were prepared to use platform last month will not be to disappointed and will still use it when ready.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
Dear community of contributors and supporters, here's our CEO with a brief about the strong foundations of Hiveterminal, our onboarding efforts and the timeframe of the launch of our platform!
This is why we will not be making any announcements about the product release date. All I can say is that the product launch is going to happen THIS MONTH for sure.
Very unprofessional   Undecided
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Soon the HiveTerminal will be released, we only need a little bit more patience. Then we will see the final product wich is ready to use for all the invoice buyers and sellers.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
So the revealed flaws saw patched successfully and now things are again in pre-release mode again. This recent partnership with Slovenian company is very good thing happened while bug was being fixed. This time setting term for release whole this month sounds more safer and professional to make sure everything is working in full strength without any flaw.

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I might be wrong in my assumption but we all when read something of our interest try to guess based on the content of the material. I suppose all the delay is because of pending- patent approval though there were some bugs discovered. Whatever the cause might be here we are standing by the Hive Terminal and will wait for it to grow big and to make us all prosper by its success.
Pages:
Jump to: