Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 53. (Read 111043 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
is HVN the price can be even higher ? total supply 500,000,000 is it possible that the price can penetrate 10 $, still holding this coin, although yesterday had tempted to sell it  Grin

HitBTC is killing this coin. Pls get this project on another exchange.
HitBTC is good for nothing.

Sad

HITBTC is not a bad exchange. It it just too sensitive to the price fluctuations, meaning if there's a small decrease in price, panic sellers just dump their tokens making the price to go even lower. This applies on the other way around, too.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
is HVN the price can be even higher ? total supply 500,000,000 is it possible that the price can penetrate 10 $, still holding this coin, although yesterday had tempted to sell it  Grin

HitBTC is killing this coin. Pls get this project on another exchange.
HitBTC is good for nothing.

Sad
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
https://blog.hive-project.net/hvn-san-francisco-a-date-is-set-plus-some-surprise-breaking-news-6945c7d15753

This is awesome news! When all this gets done, this project will be huge. I hope that it also gets on bittrex or any of the other top exchanges to reach full potential.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
is HVN the price can be even higher ? total supply 500,000,000 is it possible that the price can penetrate 10 $, still holding this coin, although yesterday had tempted to sell it  Grin
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
i have to agree with majority of you guys on here. Don't fall for those trolls on HITBTC. They're all
"ballers on budget" HVN has great future and the team. Obviously they're too stupid to realize how big Russia is and their market. Let me tell you, C1 ERP is as big as SAP in USA. I'll just leave it at that, and if that doesn't count for something, then i do not know what does. HOLD and be happy in 2018. Oh another thing, as for PPT I dont think they even have a working demo yet. lol

I would have to disagree with you on your PPT statement.  PPT does have a working demo and has had it for awhile now.  PPT is already finished with their BETA testing and are finishing up on some last minute things before release of BETA to the public.  Can someone with knowledge of HIVE tell me why the 2018 expected value is only to be 1 USD?  Seriously!! PPT projected to hit $1000 around summer time and HIVE is in the same space as Populous.   Not sure how this is the best crypto of 2017 yet it will soon have a fully functional product but yet HOPEFULLY a dollar in valuation per coin in 2018.  I find that a bit strange.  I mean circulating supply plays a little bit of the reason but really it doesn't matter.  What matters is the market cap of the company.  See IOTA if you don't believe my previous statement.  And they have 2.8 billions tokens roughly.

Just find it a bit weird is all.  Don't forget etherdelta as well as an exchange.  Great place to buy coins...not sure why everyone hates on ED...i find it easy to use and it's decentralized vs the other exchanges.

I have to agree with your statement about etherdelta. I like this exchange also very much and think this is a very nice one with a good trading volume already. I can´t understand why people hating on it so much.
probably because it works a bit differently in comparison with other exchanges, the volume is not so high and the interface could use an update Smiley but non the less, it's still a pretty cool exchange if you know what you are doing...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
i have to agree with majority of you guys on here. Don't fall for those trolls on HITBTC. They're all
"ballers on budget" HVN has great future and the team. Obviously they're too stupid to realize how big Russia is and their market. Let me tell you, C1 ERP is as big as SAP in USA. I'll just leave it at that, and if that doesn't count for something, then i do not know what does. HOLD and be happy in 2018. Oh another thing, as for PPT I dont think they even have a working demo yet. lol

I would have to disagree with you on your PPT statement.  PPT does have a working demo and has had it for awhile now.  PPT is already finished with their BETA testing and are finishing up on some last minute things before release of BETA to the public.  Can someone with knowledge of HIVE tell me why the 2018 expected value is only to be 1 USD?  Seriously!! PPT projected to hit $1000 around summer time and HIVE is in the same space as Populous.   Not sure how this is the best crypto of 2017 yet it will soon have a fully functional product but yet HOPEFULLY a dollar in valuation per coin in 2018.  I find that a bit strange.  I mean circulating supply plays a little bit of the reason but really it doesn't matter.  What matters is the market cap of the company.  See IOTA if you don't believe my previous statement.  And they have 2.8 billions tokens roughly.

Just find it a bit weird is all.  Don't forget etherdelta as well as an exchange.  Great place to buy coins...not sure why everyone hates on ED...i find it easy to use and it's decentralized vs the other exchanges.

I have to agree with your statement about etherdelta. I like this exchange also very much and think this is a very nice one with a good trading volume already. I can´t understand why people hating on it so much.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Activity: 20
Merit: 1
it's matter of time. I feel sorry for the idiots that didn't understand how big the news was. Oh well. I buy more every dip.
Yesterday was a big day for hive and a big step for the whole cryptoscene. People will remember this december for sure. We will see a explotion of the price very very soon. I have no doubt.

That's it actually crypto is not for noobs this is long term process we have a lot examples in past but it's hard to get lesson from our mistakes. We can see a lot of people still repeating their mistakes. Good time to buy on dip Wink

Rookies will learn and profit from mistakes from new rookies and the story goes on and on!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
it's matter of time. I feel sorry for the idiots that didn't understand how big the news was. Oh well. I buy more every dip.
Yesterday was a big day for hive and a big step for the whole cryptoscene. People will remember this december for sure. We will see a explotion of the price very very soon. I have no doubt.

That's it actually crypto is not for noobs this is long term process we have a lot examples in past but it's hard to get lesson from our mistakes. We can see a lot of people still repeating their mistakes. Good time to buy on dip Wink
Activity: 2
"ballers on budget" HVN has great future and the team. Obviously they're too stupid to realize how big Russia is and their market. Let me tell you, C1 ERP is as big as SAP in USA. I'll just leave it at that, and if that doesn't count for something, then i do not know what does. HOLD and be happy in 2018. Oh another thing, as for PPT I font think they even have a working demo yet. lol

Are we sure that it's C1 ?
Activity: 9
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 9
Activity: 238

I bought a bunch @ .05xx and even .06  and right now I'm just a little in red.  Not selling even when it 2X or 4X etc.   I really believe this will hit $1 in 2018. Would be amazing since I have LOT coins   Smiley   Wish I had gone as heavy on IOTA.  I actually sold almost a third of the bag because price was not moving for a couple days after huge announcement about Microsoft etc. Grateful for what I kept but still hard to see it up 130% after taking out a large chunk   Sad

I cant say I wasnt dissapointed and totally confused when HVN released tons of amazing news and price dropped.   New exchange would be really nice.

Is there a wallet I can use for these coins and get them off that exchange ? MEW ?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Have patience. 21st of december they will launch their beta platform Smiley This correction is healthy.

Totally agree, this is healthy although its not going to stay at these prices much longer either

That is old trick of whales they made shake out the weak hands before big rise that's why no need to get panic. Soon price will reach to new ATH so that it's good time to pick cheap tokens before this rally get started.
"long term sustainability" say it all SirBurton made a good point. And yeah they were dumping before any news was given.
Activity: 60
What is going on here  ?  Why has price dropped 30% after getting all this great news today  ?!  I went heavy on this one and I must say I am feeling like an ass right about now.   Am I missing something about this project/coin ?  I have never heard of a company giving great news and the price tanks right away......  What news were people expecting or hoping for ?  I thought the news seemed very good.   Huh

Thats what you get if the only big exchange you are listed on is Hitbtc , lol. Its pump&dump heaven, and tokens get hyped and dumped sometimes for no reason. News are amazing, and retards started dumping anyway. The only news that wouldnt make it dump, would be Bittrex news... any other exchange news would make it dump, after so much hype buys in past week. Its either Bittrex, or nothing and they dump. I know, its beyond retarded. Thats why HVN needs bigger exchanges, and bigger trading volume and stability.

I ABSOLUTELLY AGREE.

HitBtc is a troll heaven , an exchange that can only do harm to a company's/coin's credibility.
I am a HVN believer and investor , and it is frustrating to see such price manipulations on HitBTC.

The volume most times is low , the buy and sell orders are forming nothing but walls , forcing the small investors to either buy high or sell low.

Its the worst thing guys , the worst thing..

Yesterday it was a freak show , no one really cared about the news on that exhange. Everybody started dumping 20 minutes prior to any news getting released.
So , anyone that states that " the news were not worthy and thats why the coin lost 30% " is either a liar , a fudster or a day trader and not a real investor.

Yesterdays news were AWESOME.
But , many people cant and wont care about the long term sustainability of the company and simply follow the " buy the rumor - sell the news " rule of the speculators guide book.

Thats what it is guys , and it happens to all coins.

Short term profits and small time "investors" who seek to earn a buck or two and buy a lambo in a week.

It is trully a pitty.
Hoping the best for HVN team and URGE them to add ONE more exchange. Bittrex at least. And NOT Binance...  which is 10x worse in manipulation tactics than HitBtc.
Activity: 378
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
I am following Hive since the very begin and I am more active on telegram than on BTT but I should invest more time here too. There is a lot of holder for long-term, even when HVN was really low most of the people have stand still same as now. The team is working with a lot of transparency and they always deliver at the time. Also, I really enjoy their communication with no "fake" hype what we got are facts and not like "we might have this or this" when they talk about something this is only facts.

You should join us here: https://t.me/hiveprojectnet
And if you want to get the latest update join the announcement channel here: https://t.me/hiveprojectannouncements
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Have patience. 21st of december they will launch their beta platform Smiley This correction is healthy.

Totally agree, this is healthy although its not going to stay at these prices much longer either
Pages:
Jump to: