Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 56. (Read 111043 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
It has big industry to serve where all the supply will seem good enough to meet the demand what will be generated in future. Hive is going to make big announcement and that is what my eyes are waiting for to appear. HVN as token will become huge valuable it is matter of time only.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
Very nice project. I think Hive will grow x5 from now soon
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Supply is a bit high for my tastes, but I am watching this project to see where it goes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 390

that's it guys

Jump on HVN train  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Going to accumulate till it hits $0.10 then holding it till $1 or above Smiley Should hit $1.50 for sure in 2018

I have to agree with you. I also think we will hit this in 2018, maybe even more, if the devs do their work, we can also go to 3-5 dollar per hive for sure. Patience is the Key. 
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
Going to accumulate till it hits $0.10 then holding it till $1 or above Smiley Should hit $1.50 for sure in 2018
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
I think hive is one of the most undervalued coin at the moment. It will go to 0.30 - 0.50 dollar until the end of the month. The project is very great with a amazing dev team.

Correct. Thats why it is better to buy while its cheap and hold it for a long term. This project is so solid and it has a bigger future ahead. I think investors who sold their tokens cheap will regret sooner.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
I think hive is one of the most undervalued coin at the moment. It will go to 0.30 - 0.50 dollar until the end of the month. The project is very great with a amazing dev team.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
[$HVN News] Up, Up & Away — On our way to San Francisco!

Well, it’s just days now before we take the grand stage at The Future of Money and Technology Summit on 4 December, taking our first step into what we are certain will be A December to Remember — a month of several strong announcements on both the development and business side that will determine our future success. From beginning to end, it’s sure to be a month that lives long in the memory, and we have no doubt it will bring the community to its feet once again!

A brief preview of the days ahead
While our CFO & Hive Project board member Ugur Yildirim discusses the future of Hive Project with industry leaders, the rest of us will be attracting further positive attention and global visibility by keeping FinTech & cryptocurrency founders, executives & traders up to date with all our latest progress and developments at the main exhibitor booth in the conference hall.
Up, Up & Away
So, this is it. The time has finally come. As I write this, we are boarding a plane to San Francisco, which is where we will be writing our next blog. We will be joined by the very best and brightest visionaries in the financial and FinTech worlds at the summit, with the global media in attendance. And this is where we start our amazing journey towards what we are convinced will be a strong and successful 2018.

HVN is so much undervaluated - we will see 2018 is HVN year

I think hvn would be near 0.50$ cents if they would have nice exchange like binance or bittrex. But we will get there
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
[$HVN News] Up, Up & Away — On our way to San Francisco!

Well, it’s just days now before we take the grand stage at The Future of Money and Technology Summit on 4 December, taking our first step into what we are certain will be A December to Remember — a month of several strong announcements on both the development and business side that will determine our future success. From beginning to end, it’s sure to be a month that lives long in the memory, and we have no doubt it will bring the community to its feet once again!

A brief preview of the days ahead
While our CFO & Hive Project board member Ugur Yildirim discusses the future of Hive Project with industry leaders, the rest of us will be attracting further positive attention and global visibility by keeping FinTech & cryptocurrency founders, executives & traders up to date with all our latest progress and developments at the main exhibitor booth in the conference hall.
Up, Up & Away
So, this is it. The time has finally come. As I write this, we are boarding a plane to San Francisco, which is where we will be writing our next blog. We will be joined by the very best and brightest visionaries in the financial and FinTech worlds at the summit, with the global media in attendance. And this is where we start our amazing journey towards what we are convinced will be a strong and successful 2018.

HVN is so much undervaluated - we will see 2018 is HVN year
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
HVN will be BIG in DEC

why?

LOL this things dont go together. It cant be the best ICO and most underrated token.

Yes token price is way under ICO price. Price is total fail. Lets hope this is as low as can fall. Most likely project collected way to much founds in ICO as is valued. Lets hope it will not get wasted to fast.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
If compare with PPT, could reach 1USD, to end of the year 0,25USD, and in q1/2018 the rest...wait half of year and you will be very satisfied...go to telegram, good support!
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
Guess I could spare some little of BTC bag to invest in altcoin like HIVE simply because of it cheap.
Activity: 86
HVN will be BIG in DEC

why?

i just find out HVN on twitter

i dumped popolous and go ALL IN HVN

You never should go all-in, but in this case. You will not regret it Smiley

Is it just me or did nobody notice is says..."what to EXCEPT in December"

Also...it says "significant price increase"...can someone define significant that has knowledge of hive.  Don't just blurt out some random number because you "think" it might go there.  I'm looking for a number based off real information.  Significant in what..."percentage gain", "actual price" or what?  Hell, you don't need but a couple cents increase to have a pretty "significant' price increase percentage wise anyway.

We talking 25 cents, 50 cents, a dollar or what?

Wouldn't this coin already be moving knowing this information is coming in December? But its not doing anything...any thoughts guys?
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
now the price is still very low, we wait for next month.......... whether the price will soar as in the news ..I hope the price will reach $1...  Grin
still hold this token for big profits..
Activity: 86
What do you guys see this increasing to in the short term as well as an outlook on 2018? I am a holder populous and hive myself, but, you can't pass up a good deal when it comes to 3 cents...especially if they are going after a 3 trillion dollar market.  I'm still wondering though why the price of hive is still where it is at the current moment. Populous is very close as well to releasing beta and they have had a 4x increase from below $3 to over $12 in about 1-2 weeks...same sector as hive and it has remained stagnant.  Anyone know why this is?  This is just too good of a price to pass up especially with this type of market they are trying to go after.

You would think everyone would be jumping on the boat here at 3 cents.  Any insight or information as to why it's not following the likes of populous would be great know.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
[$HVN] A December to remember!

Marketing isn’t something we’ve talked about much since the completion of our award-winning ICO. And, yes of course, we could certainly do more to attract attention to our revolutionary product. But it is important to understand that, without strong development also in place, the net result would be artificial hype, high peaks and even lower dips. Instead, we have been following up on the promises we have made to deliver, and have been focusing all our efforts on getting the Hive Project Platform up and running! And that’s a big reason why we consistently hit our targets and milestones. Every time this happens, we show the fruits of our efforts to our community and other world-class experts, cryptocurrency founders, executives and traders — take, for example, the unveiling of our PROOF OF CONCEPT in Las Vegas, which brought the crypto-community to its feet!

We are thrilled by all the support we have received and the trust we are given every single day. And all of our team are working flat out to ensure this faith is justified. Not only are we consistently talked about in the same breath as global industry leaders, we are also steadily consolidating our growing reputation through various articles, mentions and interviews in the media for the “old” economy — giving us visibility among small businesses in the region.
A December to remember!

Despite having being relatively restrained until now with our marketing efforts for Hive Project, we will be looking to spread awareness and increase our coverage in the media in the days and weeks ahead. There are just a few days now remaining until we take the global stage at The Future of Money and Technology Summit on December 4, where the best and brightest visionaries in the financial and FinTech worlds will come together for a conference with global media coverage to discuss the future of cryptocurrencies.

While our CFO & Hive Project board member Ugur Yildirim discusses the future of Hive Project with industry leaders, sharing the stage with JP Morgan and Capital One, among others, the rest of us will be attracting further positive attention and global visibility by keeping FinTech & cryptocurrency founders, executives & traders up to date with all our latest progress and developments at the main exhibitor booth in the conference hall.
AND STRONG ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL BE MADE THERE TO THE CRYPTO AND FINTECH MEDIA IN ATTENDANCE!

With some even more amazing and newsworthy content on its way, things are once again shaping up for us to be the centre of media attention this month. After winning at CoinAgenda in Barcelona and successfully completing our ICO, history looks set to repeat itself in terms of the column inches we get. Those recent successes attracted coverage from media outlets such as Nasdaq, Finance Magnates, Econotimes, The-Blockchain, and CoinSpectator, to name just a few, helping us to “level up” in terms of our progress as a FinTech brand.

“STRONG ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL BE MADE THERE TO THE CRYPTO AND FINTECH MEDIA IN ATTENDANCE!”
As always, all the news you need to hear will be available first on our Hive Project Announcements channel. If you’re not a member there, you won’t be the first to hear about our updates. So, join up now and stay tuned for the truly festive season we have in store.

HVN X20  in dec!

Remember my words

the price has already gone up! I did not manage to fully form my portfolio (I wanted to increase it to 500,000 HVN !!
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
[$HVN] A December to remember!

Marketing isn’t something we’ve talked about much since the completion of our award-winning ICO. And, yes of course, we could certainly do more to attract attention to our revolutionary product. But it is important to understand that, without strong development also in place, the net result would be artificial hype, high peaks and even lower dips. Instead, we have been following up on the promises we have made to deliver, and have been focusing all our efforts on getting the Hive Project Platform up and running! And that’s a big reason why we consistently hit our targets and milestones. Every time this happens, we show the fruits of our efforts to our community and other world-class experts, cryptocurrency founders, executives and traders — take, for example, the unveiling of our PROOF OF CONCEPT in Las Vegas, which brought the crypto-community to its feet!
https://blog.hive-project.net/hvn-a-december-to-remember-233c8d3c3f98
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Those are very powerful words which are being used for promotion as December to be remembered for HIV project and attached to this project as investors. It is increasing curiosity to see what is going to be revealed though some hints are already. Let's hope for the best of everyone to see success this project as well as holders.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
This bitcoin growth kinda messed up my altcoin portfolio, if i had more spare money definetly would buy HVN for longterm. Hope btc will dip by 50%, but im always wrong lol
Pages:
Jump to: