Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 54. (Read 111043 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
Have patience. 21st of december they will launch their beta platform Smiley This correction is healthy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What is going on here  ?  Why has price dropped 30% after getting all this great news today  ?!  I went heavy on this one and I must say I am feeling like an ass right about now.   Am I missing something about this project/coin ?  I have never heard of a company giving great news and the price tanks right away......  What news were people expecting or hoping for ?  I thought the news seemed very good.   Huh

Buy the rumor, sell the news my friend!!

I know it sucks, but it's part of the game we play!!  I see it as a buying opportunity, just means I get more tokens!!

Yeah I bought a bunch of IOTA and it didn't pump for a few days after it announced a deal with Microsoft, Samsung VW etc.    Then it suddenly doubled.  There was a LOT of very good news for HVN today. Just so surprised it didnt pump right after. IOTA was a surprise too.   Not for thee faint of hear that is for sure. 
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
What is going on here  ?  Why has price dropped 30% after getting all this great news today  ?!  I went heavy on this one and I must say I am feeling like an ass right about now.   Am I missing something about this project/coin ?  I have never heard of a company giving great news and the price tanks right away......  What news were people expecting or hoping for ?  I thought the news seemed very good.   Huh

Buy the rumor, sell the news my friend!!

I know it sucks, but it's part of the game we play!!  I see it as a buying opportunity, just means I get more tokens!!
Activity: 238
Also, what is a realistic price forecast for Hive in 2018? I've heard several rumors in the PPT threads that PPT could reach $1000 USD per token by summer 2018.  Why is Hive so far behind in price relation to PPT if they are currently in beta, have an amazing development team, are entering a 3 trillion dollar industry etc. etc.?  Pretty much the exact same as PPT currently but a helluva lot cheaper by a longshot.
Does Hive give you the ability to have passive income like Populous does?
Yes, this is also a invoice coin/token like populous. But this coin is totally undervalued compared to ppt at the moment and the dev team is also very great. I think this can make a x5 until xmas.

What are the advantages that Hive as over PPT besides the current price?  Could Hive be a major contender with PPT in this space?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Yes, this is also a invoice coin/token like populous. But this coin is totally undervalued compared to ppt at the moment and the dev team is also very great. I think this can make a x5 until xmas.
legendary
Don´t look at the current price. These announcements are gamechangers. From now on we will see a steady rise of the price for sure. You should buy as much as you can, this will not last for long.
Activity: 149
Just remember the rule...Buy on rumors and sell the news
And yet the price is still the same!
Activity: 105
Can someone explain what the tweet means? Sounds like they signed some agreement with a big European Enterprise Resource Planning company? Anyone know the name of that company?

"We’ve JUST agreed on the full integration of our platform into the system of a leading regional ERP - covering the Central and Eastern Europe region and RUSSIA!! This is HUGE! $HVN #HVN #Blockchain"
khn
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
We are only 60 minutes away from something great. This night can have the power to change many lifes forever. I hope this will  be really the december to remember. Go Hive Go.
Disapointed I was expecting the price to reach 700 Satoshis it didn't even broke the 600 mark
khn
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
The price didn't even break the sell walls from the first news this is getting exciting Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
We are only 60 minutes away from something great. This night can have the power to change many lifes forever. I hope this will  be really the december to remember. Go Hive Go.

And what if the news is not big enough to move the market? You gonna sell

Lucky you guys who bought thousands upon thousands of HVN, I only managed to buy around a hundred after a catastrophic loss I encountered on another coin. Anyway if this go beyond 50 dollars then I am a bit lucky too. Good luck.
Activity: 149

And what if the news is not big enough to move the market? You gonna sell
legendary
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
1$ for sure when platform will be released Smiley

then only mars is the way

ETA for this ?

So was I crazy to buy 1.5 BTC worth of this coin last night ?  I read through this thread and it was so positive. So many older members saying it is very undervalued etc.    Is .50 realistic in the next 6-12 months ?  I was considering buying even more but feel I tend to get caught up in hype a little too much sometimes. 

Thanks 

I also believe that the Hive project can easily hit the 1 dollar target in the next 1 - 6 months. It can happen in december, it all depends on the news and the releases.
Hive project can be a game changer, so the possibilities for it to reach a high market cap are definitely possible...
if we are not mistaken, you will probably be thankfull for the hype you had last night for buying them cheap Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
This is an amazing project set to revolutionize the 3 trillion dollar invoice liquidity market.

This should already be trading in the 2000-3000 satishi range!

HVN is a hidden gem! People are juuuust starting to take notice. So undervalued at the moment! Big announcements coming soon!

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/HVN-to-BTC

Everyone is waiting for that big news which will make this December to remember anyway I also will do agree with you this is still undervalued token and still right time to make entry into this project before it get too late.
Activity: 210
Ugur just confirmed he has a surprise SECOND announcement coming today at @futureofmoney! Hint: AGREEMENT FINALIZED -> GOING GLOBAL! $HVN
Pages:
Jump to: