Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 62. (Read 111043 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
@OMuldoon

Did most recent flaw in Parity where was locked and lost fro $150 millions of Etehreum in any way influenced Hive?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I don't usually do this but I really believe in this project that's why I went all-in at 300 satoshi,  . Volume starts picking up it's flying under the radar until the December conference which is about to come and Q1 of 2018. Until then smart money are accumulating at ~300 range . Also it hasn't been so affected like other altcoin by the BTC raise , it just lost the hype and it needed to bottom .
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
This forcing with other exchanges all the time is so anoying. Priority is to make and run a product, then other exchanges will be needed. Those who want to buy now will buy on the existing exchanges. HVN has a lot of volume atm. Making hype with big exchanges before working product is just what makes a coin pump and dump. But Hive Project is not about that!
Give them and us a brake with this exchanges listings!

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
This is one the projects I do really like, and i have participated in the ico, those tokens I ll hodl to for 1 year.

buying more cheap now is wise Smiley

Buy rumors and sell the news this is nice strategy all strong believers doing this job so I also buying this token while it's like nothing at the moment but in future this will be giant.

What do you think are serious prospects for the coins? also bought tokens, so I think it worth to keep?

Deff. Team is working hard on platform....HVN is stable and a lot of volumes - investors (not whales)

so it's good choice to x10 x20 IN 2018
Activity: 16
This is one the projects I do really like, and i have participated in the ico, those tokens I ll hodl to for 1 year.

Buy rumors and sell the news this is nice strategy all strong believers doing this job so I also buying this token while it's like nothing at the moment but in future this will be giant.

What do you think are serious prospects for the coins? also bought tokens, so I think it worth to keep?
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

Activity: 49
Where is your team located btw?
Hi, our business development team is based in Slovenia, and our tech development team are in Canada and Bulgaria.

How many full-time employees do you have at the moment?
Hi, we're actually just in the process of putting our team details back online to reflect recent recruitment - that will be up on the website soon.
Activity: 56
Hi, our business development team is based in Slovenia, and our tech development team are in Canada and Bulgaria.

How many full-time employees do you have at the moment?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

Activity: 117
Merit: 11
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Currently we see buys at almost 300 satoshi on HitBTC and it is good to see that people are still buying the said token. We just need to weather out the altcoin crash and possibly by next year we can see good results of our investments.
Activity: 349
Merit: 168

hello dev
Thank you for this opportunity to join this project.
I am really exciting your project will success

loading up more precious HVN

Activity: 29

hello dev
Thank you for this opportunity to join this project.
I am really exciting your project will success

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hi Hive/OMuldoon, When are you going to realize that HitBCT exchange  is not doing anything to attract new investors.
You need to get this coin on Bianance or CoinExchange, if Bittrex is not responding to your request.
This project is too good to have this little daily volume.

Angry
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Hive is not on Binance. Yet Smiley

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hive/#markets

Hi Hive, Pls try and get this coin on CoinExchange or Binance Exchange.

Angry

It is already in Binance.
Activity: 19

Angry

It is already in Binance.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Angry

Can you please reiterate the benefit of holding HVN tokens?  Is there a profit share or are we just hoping that the token value will increase eventually?  I am asking this because someone asked me and want to be sure when I respond! 

I am getting more to invest into this project, and want to be sure I am saying the right thing!
Sure, I have just sent you a direct message with the info you need because the benefits of holding HVN have been outlined already in previous answers to questions on this thread.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100

Can you please reiterate the benefit of holding HVN tokens?  Is there a profit share or are we just hoping that the token value will increase eventually?  I am asking this because someone asked me and want to be sure when I respond! 

I am getting more to invest into this project, and want to be sure I am saying the right thing!
Pages:
Jump to: