Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 64. (Read 111043 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Community building is okay, takes time and effort, but I would prefer product development instead. Without it, all the potential gains are short-term.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
It would be better to work on the product, not exchange. Exchanges do not deliver value, only the working business.

Dude, You don't know what you're talking about. All development with no volume leads to failure/ you need volume to get new investors.
80% of all the coins on Coinmarket cap first page  are there because they're either at Bittrex or Polo. Name  one coin that's only at HitBTC
that's doing really well. HitBCT is a joke.

Angry

I was surprised to see Hive on so high spot on coingecko yesterday when i checked https://www.coingecko.com/en

Coingecko is most reputable source of how good coins are. And for a project old only few months without product this was really surprising for me.   The weakest link is community. But that is reasonable since project is so new. With such development as it is now and with such public interest as it is now also community will grow.
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Brand Identity and Proof of Concept Unveiled — What’s Next?

After launching our new global brand identity a fortnight ago and revealing our working Proof of Concept (PoC) on the global stage at CoinAgenda in Las Vegas just last week, the team is now back at Hive Project HQ, eager to deliver on what we have promised: a blockchain based platform that gives SMEs the fast and low-cost liquidity they urgently need.

https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/brand-identity-and-proof-of-concept-unveiled-whats-next-89b10d4fcc87

HVN will be big Smiley just focus
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Brand Identity and Proof of Concept Unveiled — What’s Next?

After launching our new global brand identity a fortnight ago and revealing our working Proof of Concept (PoC) on the global stage at CoinAgenda in Las Vegas just last week, the team is now back at Hive Project HQ, eager to deliver on what we have promised: a blockchain based platform that gives SMEs the fast and low-cost liquidity they urgently need.

https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/brand-identity-and-proof-of-concept-unveiled-whats-next-89b10d4fcc87
I don't like Telegram. It is usually filled with random posts and unrelated content. I prefer to stay on bitcointalk. Mind passing the answer? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
How the investments will be made in Hive platform? Do I buy invoices with Hive tokens? Thanks.

Join on telegram community there is great
How the investments will be made in Hive platform? Do I buy invoices with Hive tokens? Thanks.
Activity: 49
Guys, pardon my ignorance, but why is the volume important at the moment? They have raised money, which could be used for product development. Why do they need any additional investors in the short-term (0.5-1 year)?

don't worry be happy

i'm sure that HVN is gettin more soon for us investors
Dear community of contributors & supporters,
our CMO, Domen, has described the road ahead for Hive Project. Feel free to read it here: https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/brand-identity-and-proof-of-concept-unveiled-whats-next-89b10d4fcc87
Activity: 375
Merit: 183
Guys, pardon my ignorance, but why is the volume important at the moment? They have raised money, which could be used for product development. Why do they need any additional investors in the short-term (0.5-1 year)?

don't worry be happy

i'm sure that HVN is gettin more soon for us investors
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Just patience guys , good comes with time , i think 2018 will be really good for hive Smiley Cya next year
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Where can I buy tokens?
Hello, you can buy tokens on HitBTC, Livecoin or EtherDelta. Here is a link for HitBTC:
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/HVN-to-BTC

Hi OMuldoon, Any news about a better exchange?
Hive is too good of a project to be suffering from volume.
A top notch project like Hive should be on a bigger stage than HitBTC.
Get your act together and make sure that this amazing coin gets to Bittrex.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 202
Merit: 103
It would be better to work on the product, not exchange. Exchanges do not deliver value, only the working business.

Dude, You don't know what you're talking about. All development with no volume leads to failure/ you need volume to get new investors.
80% of all the coins on Coinmarket cap first page  are there because they're either at Bittrex or Polo. Name  one coin that's only at HitBTC

Angry

well said. Order book down by 50 %
Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Angry

sorry, but you don't understand crypto. It's all about hype. Look at some of the top coins e.g. OmiseGo: 711 Million MCap.
There is no product, just a whitepaper. But they were very clever in marketing the hype and delivered constantly new exchanges to drive the volume up.
hopefully they don't loose the hype and deliver some new exchanges as soon as possible.
Valor787, that is impossible. They already highly priced and they have to really start the business to get valued 25 or 40. However, the team is working so there is a chance.
Activity: 2
I'm sorry if this was asked already but where could the final USD prices of this Blockchain settle? 25$? if the global invoice financing is 3 trillion then wouldn't this coin go really high with such limited tokens?

And if you could explain why or just thoughts thanks.
I'm sorry, but I am a bit confused. What are you referring to with 25$? Which blockchain are you referring to? Do you mean the price of a HVN token?

yea im wondering what the potential highs could be for HVN over the next 3 years like 40$ USD? thanks
Activity: 49
I'm sorry if this was asked already but where could the final USD prices of this Blockchain settle? 25$? if the global invoice financing is 3 trillion then wouldn't this coin go really high with such limited tokens?

And if you could explain why or just thoughts thanks.
I'm sorry, but I am a bit confused. What are you referring to with 25$? Which blockchain are you referring to? Do you mean the price of a HVN token?
Pages:
Jump to: