Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 61. (Read 111043 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I am about launch a campaign on a private facebook group (I will share links later)...but before I do that  - can you tell me what happens if US and Europe impose restrictions on listed exchanges, do you foresee HIVE to be falling into the trap of being considered as 'security' and thus needing to be delisted?  I am just asking this to include this information in the post that will be relayed to the group.
Hello, thank you for your question. Hive Project is not a security. HVN is a utility token. It is a payment currency (primarily) used on the Hive Project Platform to get real-time credit scoring and financial auditing data.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
This project is kinda different from others , lets see where it will get us Smiley In my opinion this gonna be big in 2018 , but lets wait and see
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Hi Dev, Pls try and get this coin on Bithumb or Bitfinex exchange.
This project is too amazing to be idling at HitBTC. This is so, so ,so, undervalued right now.
With what you guys have done so far, this coin should be at least 10 or 12 times the price it has now. 0.02 is embarrassing.

Angry
Same with there HVN on Hitbtc currently or not?
Hello, yes HVN can be traded on HitBTC with BTC and ETH.
https://hitbtc.com/HVN-to-BTC
What is the base of the token, is that ERC20?
Hello, yes, HVN is an ERC20 token.
Activity: 75
What is the base of the token, is that ERC20?
Activity: 16
Same with there HVN on Hitbtc currently or not?

tell me you're going to add cryptocurrency HVN to other exchanges in the near future?
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
As promised, HIVE is the first article in this private group and we will be tracking the performance of this project over the next year...you will see that the recommendation of HIVE is as a long-term project...

We will be using this group to introduce BEST quality projects and post related information as we go along on these projects...your thoughts and feedback is welcome!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/152049438737596/permalink/152333495375857/
Activity: 138
Hello dev, need local community manager? I want to reserve it if you need
Activity: 41
Need Chinese translation
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I don't usually do this but I really believe in this project that's why I went all-in at 300 satoshi,  . Volume starts picking up it's flying under the radar until the December conference which is about to come and Q1 of 2018. Until then smart money are accumulating at ~300 range . Also it hasn't been so affected like other altcoin by the BTC raise , it just lost the hype and it needed to bottom .
Dear community of contributors & supporters, we have reached another major landmark! Here’s the latest from our CMO, Domen, about that, some staff updates, a new partnership in the pipeline and more!
https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/1-000-community-members-achieving-long-term-success-together-e9b7654c2080

December is nearing so it is apparent that our investments, how many that might be, will be at stake. I am hopeful that all our investments will not be ending up in the dumpster. I believe this is a good company to invest with.
Activity: 12
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
I don't usually do this but I really believe in this project that's why I went all-in at 300 satoshi,  . Volume starts picking up it's flying under the radar until the December conference which is about to come and Q1 of 2018. Until then smart money are accumulating at ~300 range . Also it hasn't been so affected like other altcoin by the BTC raise , it just lost the hype and it needed to bottom .
Dear community of contributors & supporters, we have reached another major landmark! Here’s the latest from our CMO, Domen, about that, some staff updates, a new partnership in the pipeline and more!
https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/1-000-community-members-achieving-long-term-success-together-e9b7654c2080
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I understand that if my wallet is on MyEtherWallet, then it will not cause any problems with the repayment?On HitBTC this token is still not there. A minimum of the cost to find out.

What is you mean by repayment this is quite hard to understand about your answer. If you are asking about the cost to make transfer for MEW to other than you should keep some ETH for gas price.
This market is active on HitBTC link is given below.

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/HVN-to-BTC
How to add tokens in MEW? Didn't find informations, thanks
Hello, to add HVN to MEW, please follow this tutorial:
https://blockchaindk.com/2017/02/12/add-custom-token-myetherwallet/

the information is as follows:
address: 0xC0Eb85285d83217CD7c891702bcbC0FC401E2D9D
symbol: HVN
decimals: 8
Activity: 742
Merit: 261
How to add tokens in MEW? Didn't find informations, thanks
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I am about launch a campaign on a private facebook group (I will share links later)...but before I do that  - can you tell me what happens if US and Europe impose restrictions on listed exchanges, do you foresee HIVE to be falling into the trap of being considered as 'security' and thus needing to be delisted?  I am just asking this to include this information in the post that will be relayed to the group.
hi dev ... prior to I compliment yourself on the prosperity of your project, I'm a person in resources facebook hiveproject, but I don't claim resources present because it is past due to assert but it doesn't matter to me, it is crucial that your project with the group works and i'm happy could be a participant person in your project .. thanks.
Thank you for these motivating words. We are happy you could join us! Smiley
Activity: 3
hi dev ... prior to I compliment yourself on the prosperity of your project, I'm a person in resources facebook hiveproject, but I don't claim resources present because it is past due to assert but it doesn't matter to me, it is crucial that your project with the group works and i'm happy could be a participant person in your project .. thanks.
@OMuldoon

Did most recent flaw in Parity where was locked and lost fro $150 millions of Etehreum in any way influenced Hive?
Hello, thank you for that question. I can confirm that Hive Project was not affected.
Pages:
Jump to: