Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 72. (Read 111043 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

I have long received a gift from HIVE, in the media said that the distribution has been completed in the share, it means that all participants have received payment, if you do not receive payment you may not meet the requirements of the HIVE,
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

This is good!  Thanks for cheap HVN's  last few days  Grin Grin Grin

It’s been another hard-working week for our team, and we are closing down on completing yet another set of milestones. As Gal wrote yesterday, we have now finalized distribution to our early marketing supporters (bounty campaign) and are giving 100% to achieve our goal — the creation of a blockchain based liquidity platform for SMEs!

As I write this, our UX and design leads are making the finishing touches to our new website — focusing on the product itself and addressing SMEs worldwide. We have updated the content, making it more accessible and understandable to business owners. And last, but not least, we are also working on aesthetics, taking a big step forward for the brand.

BECOMING INDUSTRY LEADERS!

Winning Best ICO of 2017 at CoinAgenda Barcelona gave us high levels of exposure and recognition in the cryptocommunity, and we aim to keep that intact.

As a market leader, our team members will be presenting Hive Project and discussing the future of the industry at a selection of the biggest domestic, regional and global conferences.

I can already announce that we will be on the panel at CoinAgenda GLOBAL in Las Vegas later this month, taking our place among other world-class experts and cryptocurrency founders/executives/traders. We believe that the respect, visibility and presence we have built in the community will work wonders for us all in the long run as Hive Project continues to grow as a global business and brand.

Further announcements will be made in the days and weeks ahead regarding other fintech conferences where Hive Project team members will be attending as panellists and/or presenters.

PRESENTING PROOF OF CONCEPT!

The priority for us now is to deliver a working proof of concept and I am glad to confirm that we are on target for its debut — on the global stage in front of community leaders, cryptocurrency investors and other fintech representatives!

AMAZING ANNOUNCEMENTS COMING SOON!

Seeing our hard-working team in action and what we are achieving on a daily basis, I am surer than ever that the Hive Project will be a resounding long-term success.

Domen, our CMO, will be making some statements later this week regarding our mission to become a global brand, which will precede our main announcement on Monday.

So stay tuned for more great news from Hive Project HQ!

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello
please tell me somebody already received the coins for the bounty?
still waiting for....
Activity: 34
are they trying to do the same thing as populus?
The team said on Telegram channel, that they are on schedule. So new exchange before 18th october and beta shortly after (1-2 weeks after).
Join Telgram - there is a nice community there.

What is the channel name?  I'm blind and I can't find it. lol

@hiveprojectnet
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
GUIDE: How to buy HVN tokens at HitBTC?
After announcing the first two exchanges that Hive Project has started trading on, HitBTC and Livecoin, there is an overwhelming question on our social media and on support e-mails:

“How can I buy HVN?
https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/guide-how-to-buy-hvn-tokens-at-hitbtc-1869dc2d6b8d
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
The team said on Telegram channel, that they are on schedule. So new exchange before 18th october and beta shortly after (1-2 weeks after).

What is the channel name?  I'm blind and I can't find it. lol
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
coins for a bounty never got someone to write about this problem?

Hi there,

I was trying to find someone asked this question and team provided an answer. I have seen somebody else other than you before but unfortunately no response. Apparently nobody received their bounty tokens yet. I hope we would get our tokens soon.

Kind regards,
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
As.the team said on Twitter on 18.september, they will announce news on third exchange in 2 weeks from now, and we can expect beta platform release in 2-4 weeks from now.
That's just awsome!

Hi Hive, Pls post updates to let investors know what's going on.
When is the beta platform going to be released?

Huh
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
As.the team said on Twitter on 18.september, they will announce news on third exchange in 2 weeks from now, and we can expect beta platform release in 2-4 weeks from now.
That's just awsome!
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

Binance Vote process already begin without HVN. Maybe next time.

Kind regards
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I now hardly wait to use HIVE platform.
Activity: 144
HitBTC is amazing. nothing else to say.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Salt just got added to BIANCE and it came out 2 days ago.
This project won best ICO, so it's a great project.
I am quite sure BIANCE would add this coin if the Dev asked them too.
              Undecided

and i am sure dev will do that
maybe they for now still bussy about roadmap project

i think that already done since a few month ago
i also got from that.

Binance has a "Coin of the Month" competition, where the communities vote for their favorite coins and the winner gets added to Binance. Devs have to submit Hive on the list and the entire community has to get behind it and vote. That's how it can be done. In order to vote on Binance, you have to be registered and it will cost you 0.1 Binance Coin per vote, but you can only vote for the same coin once. There will be other coins that you can vote on as well.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
              Undecided

and i am sure dev will do that
maybe they for now still bussy about roadmap project

i think that already done since a few month ago
i also got from that.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I wonder how long it will take to get 1700 users to Telegram. Could be years.  Some just stepped up on slack moderation. Give more members more power to more actively moderate it.
While wondering how long it will take for Telegram channel to reach 1700 members I also wonder when Hive price will each its ICO value. Any guesses?

here on bitcointalk could be 10.000 users if they were looking? Smiley

they will release beta platform - i think price will follow

crypto community needs some patience

Time of ICO when was giving free tokens to people is over. Now to get every follower will take way more effort then when you gave him few tokens to hold.  I am not saying that is impossible, but the easy momentum to get followers is gone.  Luckily most ICOs keep 30% tokens for project so they can be given for promotion latter, but that ofcourse dont project well on price performance.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Activity: 72

HITBTC is top3 exchanges in the world

what is wrong with you? =)

buy more HVN and HODL

you will be happy in 2018

aggre
congratulations for who people got profit on a few weeks ago
now price decreased
my suggest just continue to buy for more
hope going another exchange
maybe liqui better
because i dont think this will be going to binance quickly

Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: