Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 85. (Read 111043 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io
Are there any other exchanges announced? There are a lot of scam reports for hitbtc.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
to those who received their tokens, may i ask from what bounty is that? twitter or facebook?

im curious if they are done with the distribution for FACEBOOK?  Huh  Huh
Activity: 142
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Thanks HIVE team i received my tokens in my wallet.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Bounty received, Thank you
Activity: 242
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
how much is HVN now on the exchange? I can not find((
Activity: 2674
Merit: 251
Today HVN tokens have come. Thank you very much. Only I haven't found the table of participants Twitter and Facebook.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
any news when will be listed on exchange?
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Bounty recieved, thanks!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I still did not get a coin on my wallet
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Disappointed by the price right now Sad.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
I had some bounty but have sent mail today. I expected some kind of feedback through the mail or the forum...
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Does anybody know whrn we will see HVN ay coinsmarker cap as tokems are already trade at HitBTC
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
what should i do if i didnt resive letter? i ddnt resve bounty?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
quote author=PCindy link=topic=1959159.msg21576024#msg21576024 date=1504717066]
Good news from dev jan reaply my pm
Hi,

you will get you bounty this week. We had some problems with coin distribution.

Thank you for your patience.

Jan
and let's wait whether this news is true  Grin

And listing in livecoin

Yes basically we have to be patient for this week. Because the Hiveproject team has informed us that this week the BOUNTY is distributed to all of us. But I am very disappointed with Hiveproject team because it has long been silent did not provide information about the launch of HVN in HITBTC market.
Activity: 215
Merit: 121
quote author=PCindy link=topic=1959159.msg21576024#msg21576024 date=1504717066]
Good news from dev jan reaply my pm
Hi,

you will get you bounty this week. We had some problems with coin distribution.

Thank you for your patience.

Jan
and let's wait whether this news is true  Grin

And listing in livecoin
[/quote]

Nice news! So we wait for a bounty today or tommorow. If someone receive it please reply this topic.
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/hive-project-wins-best-ico-at-coinagenda-europe-755e64d46f42

Hive Project won the ICO and Startup Competition at CoinAgenda 

I will watch.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
On Twitter there was a message on the 29th, sent them their wallet, then wrote to the mail. And no answer. The award never came. Messages from them, too, no. Angry
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I'm quite disappointed that the dev team couldn't keep to their words of not opening trading on HitBTC before the Distribution exercise has been duly completed. Yeah, We're aware that the distribution was temporary stopped yet they went ahead to  open trading without resuming the distribution. Sorry to say but It's BS.

If you put your ETH address to your Hive account you should get HVN on Monday.  Those that had put address, of course cant be sent their coins. They will get them 4 days after they put their address. Four days is there so if their account get hacked and hacker put address in you have 4 days time to find tell developers about it.  To me system is perfect.  All that care and put their wallet before September 1st got their HVN in their valets before trading started. That means they had almost a week time to do it.
Pages:
Jump to: