Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 87. (Read 111043 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 251
Liking the look of this project, there's been few that are "good ideas", but this seems promising and could fill a niche.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
What if I missed a message from them on twitter telling that I should have sent them MEW before September, 1? I was waiting for an email, like they said before, but not for a twiter message which I don't check regularly...
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
When will the bounties be distributed?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
such are the cases Sad:
Quote: "Dear contributor!

With minor setbacks now resolved, we are delighted to confirm that HVN will be available for trade at HitBTC today, Monday, 4 September 2017 at 10.00 a.m. UTC!

And as our CEO noted yesterday: our future is bright! We are confident that we have the ability and determination to overcome any obstacle that comes our way — and our continued ability to prevail is proof that winning BEST ICO of 2017 at CoinAgenda was indeed well earned.

Kind regards"

Activity: 266
Activity: 546
Unfortunately, I just read the Twitter message from the HIVEteam requesting my ETH address until 01/09.

1) Does this mean that I will not receive my reward?

2) It's just about Twitter campaign only? I participated in Facebook too, but there were no messages sent to me.

Thanks in advance for the clarification!

Write to [email protected]
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Unfortunately, I just read the Twitter message from the HIVEteam requesting my ETH address until 01/09.

2) It's just about Twitter campaign only? I participated in Facebook too, but there were no messages sent to me.

same hee. i do not think bounty released yet. still counting
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter

Activity: 272
Merit: 13
how will i know maybe my blog post was accepted
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
So is there HVN on Hitbtc already or not?

I dont think so, most likely it will happen this upcoming week. There is no hurry, project is just in a beginning of development.
Activity: 378
I hope that very soon the team will solve the problems with charging HVN tokens for the bounty campaigns participants.
Activity: 174
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
To those of you who are yet to receive your HVN tokens — all those that provided us with your HVN token compatible wallet address on or before 31 AUGUST (23.59.59 UTC) — will have your tokens in a matter of hours. The rest will receive your tokens 4 days after your wallet address is confirmed, with trading starting as soon as possible thereafter!

I sent my wallet info 28 August but still not receive bounty.
I hope team resolve problem with bug distribution and all continue easy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
To those of you who are yet to receive your HVN tokens — all those that provided us with your HVN token compatible wallet address on or before 31 AUGUST (23.59.59 UTC) — will have your tokens in a matter of hours. The rest will receive your tokens 4 days after your wallet address is confirmed, with trading starting as soon as possible thereafter!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
So is there HVN on Hitbtc already or not?
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
When you will distribute coin to bounty hunter?
Activity: 162
The project is very interesting and could generate a high profitability in the future but with the bug that occurred in the distribution of the tokens can affect the confidence of the investors, although the developers seem very professional to overcome this situation getting to the point of correcting the error offering its tokens
Activity: 295
hi dev ... before I congratulate you on the success of your project, I am a member of bounty twitter and facebook hiveproject, but I do not claim bounty gift because it is late to claim but it does not matter to me, it is important that your project with the team is successful and I am happy can be a participant member of your project .. thanks.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
I still haven’t got my HVN in my ETH wallet

yes, there are still no coins in my wallet. I do not think that on the weekend they will be sent coins. I hope on Monday we will be pleased
I guess they will start contribution soon
Because they already collect the participants address at 1st september
All the bounty participants also wait it and should more patience to have hvn at the wallet Wink
Pages:
Jump to: