Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 84. (Read 111043 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
Hi!

I dont receive my bounty reward.

bitcointalk nickname: summonerrk

FB + TW campaigns

MEW adress:

0xDA38C2A855f7774266E1f998172e0fB3E822cf0d
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
hi dev thank you token HVN from you are now in our wallet
Good luck
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
still didnt received any coins for blog campaign , hope it will distributed soon as well , and i hope it listing on coinmarket so it easier to observe this coin
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
Thank you for distribution devs. I received my bounty HVN coins for both campaigns. But there is no information about HVN on coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
HVN developer, before I joined Twitter campaign. and I have been getting messages from you through a Twitter account. There I have to send my ETH wallet address. but until now I have not received HVN Token from you. here I will plug my Twitter link. please check the https://twitter.com/tery2121
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
World peace
I also got my coins.
Honestly, I counted on a smaller number of coins.
But I did not doubt the team project Hive.
I believe that in the future this coin will be much more expensive and those who do not sell HVN will be rewarded for their patience.
More than once I was convinced that patience in the crypto world is generously rewarded.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
I was late on sending the mail. Anyone in same situation, any response? i know it might not be much for twitter campaing alone, but it worth the try.
Activity: 660
I have coins in my wallet! Team good luck in all endeavors, and we are waiting for a good exchange rate and exchange!
Activity: 378
I've got my HVN. I'd like to thank the HIVE team for carrying out their obligations. I wish the project to be realized and HVN to grow.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
Guys, don't forget to trade on Etherdelta (decentralized exchange...)
It's not seen on the list yet but you can see it here:
https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xc0eb85285d83217cd7c891702bcbc0fc401e2d9d-ETH
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Nice to see my coins have been arrived into my wallet now my order is ready to grab more tokens at cheap price. This is another good point trading is live on Hitbtc and people don't care about free coins this is right time to buy more.
legendary
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
Thanks for the bounty distribution...
I'm glad I've invested some more!
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Received my tokens today for both campaigns - twitter and facebook. Thanks a lot! I wish Hive project good luck and further development. Would like to see HVN skyrocket in near future))
Activity: 546
Received a payment for the bounty
Thank you
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Are there any other exchanges announced? There are a lot of scam reports for hitbtc.
I use hitbtc for a while all going smoothly my deposit credited with fast, but I saw people complaint about this exchange, my suggest if you can't believe this exchange just wait for another, I think HVN will listed in major exchanger.

Confirm received my bounty, but I don't know this is from facebook, twitter campaign or both.

Edit: Received both facebook dan twitter. Thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
Thanks, I also received tokens
when we can see them on the stock exchanges?
Activity: 546
How much did the coin cost on the ICO who will say what proportion to the ETH
Activity: 462
I have a concern, and is that I would like to know if the distribution is made of facebook only or is this twitter? are the meetings or just one?
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
i received only for one Facebook or twitter, but i joined both
Activity: 672
I can not find where I should buy this token, like the comments I read all the members have been pessimistic with the existence of the hive project, whether there will be news when the coin will release in the market
when token release
Pages:
Jump to: