Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 93. (Read 111043 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Have got on twitter

Hi. We’re happy to inform you we calculated all Hive Project bounties. Now what we need from you is your MyEtherWallet address and we’ll send you your reward soon after. We’ll only accept addresses that you reply here, where we contacted you. To receive your bounty you must reply until 1st of September until 12.00 CEST. Best, Hive Project Support

good  Smiley

For Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/HiveProject.net/posts/2009835742599253

I got same message ..That's good
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
I got a private message on Twitter. I look forward to the award.  Smiley
Good luck, devs!
Activity: 610
Merit: 250
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
how to create account on site?
Activity: 313
Merit: 100
Yeah, same here... just got DM from @hiveproject_net  Smiley

Thank you

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
Have got on twitter

Hi. We’re happy to inform you we calculated all Hive Project bounties. Now what we need from you is your MyEtherWallet address and we’ll send you your reward soon after. We’ll only accept addresses that you reply here, where we contacted you. To receive your bounty you must reply until 1st of September until 12.00 CEST. Best, Hive Project Support

good  Smiley

For Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/HiveProject.net/posts/2009835742599253
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Hello!
I wrote an article on my blog http://isprofits.com/hive-project/
and sent you an email
How to get coins for a blog?

Please do not pay this idiot because he is using google translate. Actually he is using google translate in every article. I will contact all of his bounty managers so that they disqualify and black list him and his website.

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
http://isprofits.com/
Hello!
I wrote an article on my blog http://isprofits.com/hive-project/
and sent you an email
How to get coins for a blog?
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Dear community of supporters & fans,

here's a blog post our Community Manager has posted in regards to bounty campaign distribution. We know you have been waiting for a long time & your time has come. Expect to be contacted by a member of Hive Project Team in the next 48 hours. To keep potential scam attempts as low as possible, you'll be contacted via a channel you've signed up for.

You can read the blog post here!

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team

It is a funny, till i read this post i had received a message in a twitter from @hiveproject_net )))
Activity: 1554
payMe - P2E
Waiting for the bounty distribution. Till now no one contacted me via email about it...

they said
2% (10,000,000 tokens) has been allocated to early marketing supporters (bounty campaign) and will be distributed after we distribute the HVN tokens to all 2,234 contributors.

detail link:- https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/hive-token-hvn-distribution-3a4c72992565

im also waiting my bounty
I am happy to hear your news, that is a big news for now and do not now for future...
Activity: 179
Hive Project is now Hiveterminal
Do not crazy dev, we are told to login to claim bounty, but when join bounty we are not instructed to join your website, are you healthy?

here's a blog post our Community Manager has posted in regards to bounty campaign distribution. We know you have been waiting for a long time & your time has come. Expect to be contacted by a member of Hive Project Team in the next 48 hours. To keep potential scam attempts as low as possible, you'll be contacted via a channel you've signed up for.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team

Hey scolary23,

we will contact you all. The links we've posted were for contributors, so you will NOT need to log into our dashboard.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team
Activity: 179
Hive Project is now Hiveterminal

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Do not crazy dev, we are told to login to claim bounty, but when join bounty we are not instructed to join your website, are you healthy?
Activity: 462
Waiting for the bounty distribution. Till now no one contacted me via email about it...

they said
2% (10,000,000 tokens) has been allocated to early marketing supporters (bounty campaign) and will be distributed after we distribute the HVN tokens to all 2,234 contributors.

detail link:- https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/hive-token-hvn-distribution-3a4c72992565

im also waiting my bounty
Activity: 784
I received a letter about the company bounty([email protected])
"Hi,

you'll get your bounties no worries. But they're still being calculated, that's why I ask you for a bit more patience.

In the mean time please send us your MyEtherWallet address.

Best,

Jan"

Wait, hope, trust Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
In total how many hive tokens issued?
I would like to know bounty amount too. I'm gonna invest accordingly.

The same here. I want to know the tokens issued before buy some HIVE. However, the official teams are not releasing this information without waiting too much time. They should be transparent and quick to respond possible investors.

Total supply
500,000,000 tokens

Not one more or one less then exactly 500 milionz tukenz!

ok could someone answer this 132 questions?

or you could hire more people for PR?

I hired myself. What is your question?  When tokens will get issued?  Tomorrow.
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
ok could someone answer this 132 questions?

or you could hire more people for PR?
Activity: 172
In total how many hive tokens issued?
I would like to know bounty amount too. I'm gonna invest accordingly.

The same here. I want to know the tokens issued before buy some HIVE. However, the official teams are not releasing this information without waiting too much time. They should be transparent and quick to respond possible investors.
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
i have get email from vive project step by step how to claim token HVN and i have cek portal VIVE and i do not anything my HVN token is nol i confused whether i am not welcome in signature campaign i feel the tack is very closed for bounty
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Any updates regarding the listings team ? Tentatively when are you planning to list the token on exchanges ?
Pages:
Jump to: