Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 94. (Read 111043 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I would like to reserve arabic translation.
Activity: 485
Hi dev
I have several times to try to enter in filling my email but can not please help me
To make a claim in this project
thanks
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Do not we just fill out a spreadsheet to register bounty? and we were never ordered to register on the website if we wanted to join a bounty campaign
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
In total how many hive tokens issued?
I would like to know bounty amount too. I'm gonna invest accordingly.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Congratulations on successfully completing your ICO. I have received the email regarding how to claim your HIVE tokens. Will follow up soon on that.

Any partnerships or collaborations you guys are making as your project is service oriented?

will you guys sell hive on exchanges or buy more?
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Congratulations on successfully completing your ICO. I have received the email regarding how to claim your HIVE tokens. Will follow up soon on that.

Any partnerships or collaborations you guys are making as your project is service oriented?
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
how do i sign up on hive ?

if you are asking for bounty, you dont need to sign up there

Bounty distribution
We have set aside 10,000,000 HVN tokens (2% of the total amount) for several bounties. If you took part in our bounty campaign, we will contact you as soon as possible with instructions about how to claim your HVN tokens, which will be distributed soon thereafter.

Where?
How i may know? It is written "we will contact you as soon as possible with instructions". Just wait and follow this topic. Any announcement will be posted here.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

Bounty distribution
We have set aside 10,000,000 HVN tokens (2% of the total amount) for several bounties. If you took part in our bounty campaign, we will contact you as soon as possible with instructions about how to claim your HVN tokens, which will be distributed soon thereafter.

Where?

I think they contact via email.
Activity: 784

Bounty distribution

Where?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I hope all the participants of the bounty campaign will be satified with their results. Looking forward to the further instructions to get our reward.
Activity: 756

Bounty distribution
Activity: 784
Developers should contact us for distribution of bounty https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/guide-how-to-claim-your-hvn-tokens-ea41f1cf55ce Waiting for...
Activity: 546

We are waiting for instructions what to do who is not registered.
Activity: 210
Activity: 313
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
when you did the 2FA setup, just log out, and then log back ...
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
In my case 2FA isn't working, it says Code invalid... I tried many times, who shud I contact.

Done... Thnx
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
In my case 2FA isn't working, it says Code invalid... I tried many times, who shud I contact.
Activity: 142
As they said on slack, the tokens will be distributed on tuesday (in 4 days), then after they will announce the axchanges. Today the team only asked for members to provide data to distribute the tokens which were allready given out today, but can be transfered on tuesday if I understood correctly? Please correct me if i'm wrong.
Regards
Activity: 630
"Venture into Sports"
listed anywhere?
It will be announced after tokens and bounties delivered.

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: