Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS! - page 10. (Read 57679 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
several transactions do not receive confirmations. Does someone konw how to deal with this?

Which transactions? Please be specific.
Miners are getting rewarded:

Mine here: http://hkc.majorminers.com/
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
several transactions do not receive confirmations. Does someone konw how to deal with this?

HongKongCoin is extremely likely a coin made by a coin generator (Coingen.io). The HKC dev is very likely indeed Majorminers, who is a pool owner.

I doubt that you could obtain any support from HKC dev.

Good Luck!  Tongue
Activity: 210
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Haha. I was just joking about the nickname. Saying 'The Dev' over and over starts to get old. Maybe one day coin devs will be able to reveal their true indentities, but I haven't seen any trend towards that lately. Only an insane person would upload birth certificates to this shit-hole. Can we be honest here?  Grin No matter what document 'The Dev' uploads, it won't be good enough for critics.

You bring up valid points. I really think this coin should not confused with 'country coins.'

The country coin format is this:

1) 50% pre-mined done under the guise of 'helping others.'
2) An imaginary air drop that won't take place.
3) Lots of fan fare and hoopla about prices at ridiculous levels per coin because of the imaginary, inflated market cap.

That's not what this coin is. It's not going to save anyone and it isn't designed to.

I wasn't suggesting to upload info upon the birth certificate, or any personal info ... that's truly insane. I just meant any birth certificate or document related to Hong Kong, with the name blacked out. And yeah, it probably wouldn't be good enough regardless ... but was an idea. I just got tired of hearing cryptobuddy go crazy about where the dev is located, I guess.

And the thing about the air drop, it has occurred with AUR. Or at least so far it has. It probably will work for the Silicon Valley coin (although that's not practical for larger populations). The 3rd point is accurate, however, and is an imaginary cap.

2.5% may not be enough though, if realistically thinking about it, to get enough of the coin out there. But it could be considered the lesser of two evils ... again, too much premine and it's also a problem.

Haha. I was just joking about the nickname. Saying 'The Dev' over and over starts to get old. Maybe one day coin devs will be able to reveal their true indentities, but I haven't seen any trend towards that lately. Only an insane person would upload birth certificates to this shit-hole. Can we be honest here?  Grin No matter what document 'The Dev' uploads, it won't be good enough for critics.

You bring up valid points. I really think this coin should not confused with 'country coins.'

3) Lots of fan fare and hoopla about prices at ridiculous levels per coin because of the imaginary, inflated market cap.

That's not what this coin is. It's not going to save anyone and it isn't designed to.

The bottom line is this: people have to choose to mine or invest in whatever coin they want to. If the Team here hasn't done enough to win people's trust and inspire confidence, than we can't succeed. That's true of every coin out there.

As far as I'm concerned, HKC is now extremely under-valued. I personally will buy the entire supply of this coin at 1 Sat. I mean every single block ever solved and every block ever solved in the future. I'm also sharing the wealth with the loyalists who are mining the coin. They're the only ones I care about. I'm here to support them in every way I can. Once I own every last coin (except the ones that The Dev gives away) I'm confident I'll see a huge return way beyond 1 Sat.

It no longer matters to me who believes in this coin. My pride has been invoked and I will stop at NOTHING to continue this project.

Thanks for stopping by and adding some intelligent discussion to the thread. Hopefully 'The Dev' will answer you in more detail when he returns. In the meantime, its block cracking time  Grin

For you what said, you really sound like you are indeed the HKC developer.  Grin

I think you already know there are only two people in this forum. Me and you  Grin

The bottom line is this: people have to choose to mine or invest in whatever coin they want to. If the Team here hasn't done enough to win people's trust and inspire confidence, than we can't succeed. That's true of every coin out there.

As far as I'm concerned, HKC is now extremely under-valued. I personally will buy the entire supply of this coin at 1 Sat. I mean every single block ever solved and every block ever solved in the future. I'm also sharing the wealth with the loyalists who are mining the coin. They're the only ones I care about. I'm here to support them in every way I can. Once I own every last coin (except the ones that The Dev gives away) I'm confident I'll see a huge return way beyond 1 Sat.

It no longer matters to me who believes in this coin. My pride has been invoked and I will stop at NOTHING to continue this project.

Thanks for stopping by and adding some intelligent discussion to the thread. Hopefully 'The Dev' will answer you in more detail when he returns. In the meantime, its block cracking time  Grin

For you what said, you really sound like you are indeed the HKC developer.  Grin

I guess I'll be meeting him this August when he hold our first ever Hong Kong Coin Conference in the center of Hong Kong. I'm sure it will be the highlight of both our lives. Thanks for your continued interest in the project and make sure to stop back for updates.

P.S. have you figured out that Lil Buddy is not only stealing from the faucet, but he's also mining, and buying HKC. He's the one putting in the Buy Orders for 1, and he even posted the photo evidence in this thread!

Thanks for the response. Getting the coin up on a Chinese exchange certainly would move things along a bit.

As far as premines go, I wouldn't necessarily call all large premines a scam either. One knock against this coin is that the premine probably isn't even large enough to make a difference. Of course, if it was a larger premine, people would yell 'scam' ... so you can't win either way.

As for cryptobuddy, I have wondered if he was the fellow scooping the coins up at 1. The only reason people typically troll like that is to either buy in cheap, or they are truly deranged. Honestly not sure which is the case at this point. In some ways he may have helped the coin, by bumping it up. The reason people may think it was a ninja launch is because it got so little attention -- buried amongst other nation coins. For myself, I found the faucet idea interesting, bought some coins, sold some of them when the price was okay-ish... so am at a minor profit regardless of what I do with the rest.

A couple of tips, which you can feel free to ignore:
Have the dev outline how the coin will be used and what purpose it will serve.
Show how the coin is getting some publicity. If nobody in Hong Kong knows about it, who is even using the faucet (besides a handful of crypto people)?

If the coin has no actual use in Hong Kong, it's no better than most meme coins.

And to deal with cryptobuddy, show an example of why this isn't a coingen coin. Change the client/fork or whatever, add new features, do something where it's indesputable that it can't be coingen. I have no idea what are the hallmarks of a coingen coin, so am not sure what to recommend there.

And if the dev really wanted to quiet cryptobuddy, upload a copy of his birth certificate, with all personal info/locations out (besides HK). Not that I expect it'd even matter, as trolls tend to find new things to harp on about. But at least it's one less thing.

Finally, not so sure it's a great idea to keep calling the dev 'Dear Leader'. I keep thinking of N. Korea when that phrase is brought up ... probably not the association most would want.

I guess I'll be meeting him this August when he hold our first ever Hong Kong Coin Conference in the center of Hong Kong. I'm sure it will be the highlight of both our lives. Thanks for your continued interest in the project and make sure to stop back for updates.

P.S. have you figured out that Lil Buddy is not only stealing from the faucet, but he's also mining, and buying HKC. He's the one putting in the Buy Orders for 1, and he even posted the photo evidence in this thread!

Thanks for the response. Getting the coin up on a Chinese exchange certainly would move things along a bit.

As far as premines go, I wouldn't necessarily call all large premines a scam either. One knock against this coin is that the premine probably isn't even large enough to make a difference. Of course, if it was a larger premine, people would yell 'scam' ... so you can't win either way.

As for cryptobuddy, I have wondered if he was the fellow scooping the coins up at 1. The only reason people typically troll like that is to either buy in cheap, or they are truly deranged. Honestly not sure which is the case at this point. In some ways he may have helped the coin, by bumping it up. The reason people may think it was a ninja launch is because it got so little attention -- buried amongst other nation coins. For myself, I found the faucet idea interesting, bought some coins, sold some of them when the price was okay-ish... so am at a minor profit regardless of what I do with the rest.

A couple of tips, which you can feel free to ignore:
Have the dev outline how the coin will be used and what purpose it will serve.
Show how the coin is getting some publicity. If nobody in Hong Kong knows about it, who is even using the faucet (besides a handful of crypto people)?

If the coin has no actual use in Hong Kong, it's no better than most meme coins.

And to deal with cryptobuddy, show an example of why this isn't a coingen coin. Change the client/fork or whatever, add new features, do something where it's indesputable that it can't be coingen. I have no idea what are the hallmarks of a coingen coin, so am not sure what to recommend there.

And if the dev really wanted to quiet cryptobuddy, upload a copy of the dev's birth certificate, with all personal info/locations out (besides HK). Not that I expect it'd even matter, as trolls tend to find new things to harp on about. But at least it's one less thing.

Finally, not so sure it's a great idea to keep calling the dev 'Dear Leader'. I keep thinking of N. Korea when that phrase is brought up ... probably not the association most would want.

exactly sha256 = i don't like it.

ninja too.... i mean come on even though i could not have mined anyway i still object on the behalf of others.

The only fair solution i can think of is

relaunch in 2 hours in scrypt . The HK sha256 has a damaged reputation now.

Life goes on. We'll press forward with the muddled reputation that we have. Nobody is going to re-release the coin as a Scrypt.

But keep those objections coming. We haven't heard enough yet from the 'community' here how much they hate us and our coin! Please, tell us once again!  Grin

The only way we can get stronger is by constantly taking abuse, so we welcome it.

So thanks for the comment. Miners, check out our Bonus Payments so far today:

Mine here: http://hkc.majorminers.com/

P.S. The poster above me seems confused. This wasn't a 'ninja launch.' The project launched on March 16, 2014.

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
exactly sha256 = i don't like it.

ninja too.... i mean come on even though i could not have mined anyway i still object on the behalf of others.

The only fair solution i can think of is

relaunch in 2 hours in scrypt . The HK sha256 has a damaged reputation now.
I asked this earlier, but got no response. Not that the dev is obligated to respond... but it'd be nice if he'd put some info out -- anyway, what plans for adoption are there with this coin? Are there any at all, any merchants spoken to, any publicity for the coin?

Right now, it's sort of at the extreme low end of nation coins. No 50% premine, which is good from one perspective, but you don't get the marketcap advantages either. It's also on an exchange that basically has no volume at all.

I think the only reason anyone even knows about this coin at all is due to our friend, cryptobuddy, who seemingly bumps it a ton, and brings up the subject even in other threads.

I like the faucet idea, which is why I even noticed the coin. But besides that, and a nice little logo, what else is there so far?

I can't speak for the Dear Leader, but he hasn't been online for a few days - so that's likely why he hasn't responded. I don't want you to think it's rudeness or him not taking his duties seriously.

He's been on business in Mainland China for the last few days and has really been wrapped up in what he's doing. I can't go into details but he'll have some nice announcements when he gets back.

As you know, this pre-mine was very small and is not like the other 'scamcoin country launches.' You'll also notice the high quality of the HongKongCoin website. Further, the Dear Leader never once positioned this crypto-currency as one that would 'save' the poor people of Hong Kong. Unfortunately with the endless shrill trolls attacks the project has received, it's been tough to get the message out to everyone.  

There's no need to move this to any other small exchange. Our future - like much of the world's - is in China. That's where the investors who will really put the money in for HKC are at. After that, the market cap will take care of itself. We don't do the 'pump and dump' here. All of TeamHongKongCoin is very astute and experienced with currency management and our plans - once fully revealed - will help everyone understand the true scope of our projects.

Right now we've been stalled out a bit because of Lil Buddy - The Dark Knight of Hong Kong - who has done EVERYTHING in his power to derail us. Do you know you can't find this thread because of all the duplicates ones he's made? LOL. In any event, right now I'm giving away Lil Buddy Block Bonuses of 200 each and we're halfway to our reward halfing. I'm not trying to brag, but I've done very well with altcoin investing/trading and I'm prepared to give away the entire amount of HKC out of my own pocket - just to piss off Lil Buddy and to finally drive him over the edge.

Come on HongKong Coin,I will surport you.

不清楚,先看看

Welcome, Mainland Chinese Comrade! Are the friend of Majorminors? Or Are you indeed Majorminors?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

现在垃圾币太多了,谨慎啊,大陆同胞

现在垃圾币太多了,谨慎啊,大陆同胞

Lil Buddy, everyone is enjoying the promotion we're doing in your honor. Surprisingly enough - or maybe not to you - they love us in Mainland China  Grin

You should be honored! BTW, continued Happiness and Longetivity to you! You certainly have the Longetivity (going long and off-topic) part down....

I asked this earlier, but got no response. Not that the dev is obligated to respond... but it'd be nice if he'd put some info out -- anyway, what plans for adoption are there with this coin? Are there any at all, any merchants spoken to, any publicity for the coin?

Right now, it's sort of at the extreme low end of nation coins. No 50% premine, which is good from one perspective, but you don't get the marketcap advantages either. It's also on an exchange that basically has no volume at all.

I think the only reason anyone even knows about this coin at all is due to our friend, cryptobuddy, who seemingly bumps it a ton, and brings up the subject even in other threads.

I like the faucet idea, which is why I even noticed the coin. But besides that, and a nice little logo, what else is there so far?

不清楚,先看看

Welcome, Mainland Chinese Comrade! Are the friend of Majorminors? Or Are you indeed Majorminors?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

现在垃圾币太多了,谨慎啊,大陆同胞

现在垃圾币太多了,谨慎啊,大陆同胞

Love the attitude, orangered! Welcome to the thread.

I don't know if you're a miner or not, but we've now given away 105,200 HKC in bonuses in since we started the promotion a few hours ago. Get some if you haven't already.

For anyone thinking of mining HKC right now, do it.

You'll get the bonus if you find blocks and you can sell them immediately on Bittrex.  Grin

There's a 1 Sat Buy Wall that is waiting for your coins! That's easy money. https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-HKC

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Unfair start and shitty attitude. Yep this one will succeed

Hi, you already made this same comment on page 1 using your IGotSpots nickname. Please try and remember your drive-by troll comments. There's no need repeating them.  Grin

Comment made by other nickname: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5736164
I get even more coin today.

That's great news Lili! Thanks for the kind words and for using our services NYBTC! It's appreciated.

64,800 in miner's bonuses. Miners, get your hard work rewarded! Anyone can mine this Sha256D altcoin and earn extra currency today!

Get it on the Lil Buddy Block Finder Bonus - you won't regret it!  Grin
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I get even more coin today.
Pages:
Jump to: