Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS! - page 12. (Read 57679 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Some legitimate users were being blocked from receiving coins. Problems should be resolved. Please PM me or post in the thread if you are still experiencing issues.
Activity: 134
Hi Bittrex.. Oops.. Majorminers

I have a good news for those HKC dev team members and supporters here.

Bittrex has already made a declaration that the "Bittrex" in Majorminers' HKC conversation is FAKE.
This is another solid proof that Majorminers and HKC dev team are liars...  are scammers..  Grin

Please check this out!

Topic: PSA: Becareful of imposters on forum boards (From real Bittrex representatives)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/psa-becareful-of-imposters-on-forum-boards-526884

Here just remind you those conversations between Majorminers and his fake "Bittrex team"

Thanks for giving us the oppurtinity to be a part of HongKong Coin.
We are looking forward for the volumes!

Bittrex Team

All of us at Team HongKongCoin thank you for your excellent efforts! You're doing a great job expanding the market for HKC.

I fixed a bug while depositing HongKong Coin to the exchange, it should work now.

Bittrex Team

All of your posting is actually counter productive. You are making yourself look like a childish loser with too much time on your hands, or making it look like you are actually gettingpaid to do this, whih means HKC is sometype of threat.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
wts 30000 HKC @ 0.008 BTC

pm me...serious only
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi Bittrex.. Oops.. Majorminers

I have a good news for those HKC dev team members and supporters here.

Bittrex has already made a declaration that the "Bittrex" in Majorminers' HKC conversation is FAKE.
This is another solid proof that Majorminers and HKC dev team are liars...  are scammers..  Grin

Please check this out!

Topic: PSA: Becareful of imposters on forum boards (From real Bittrex representatives)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/psa-becareful-of-imposters-on-forum-boards-526884

Here just remind you those conversations between Majorminers and his fake "Bittrex team"

Thanks for giving us the oppurtinity to be a part of HongKong Coin.
We are looking forward for the volumes!

Bittrex Team

All of us at Team HongKongCoin thank you for your excellent efforts! You're doing a great job expanding the market for HKC.

I fixed a bug while depositing HongKong Coin to the exchange, it should work now.

Bittrex Team
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Any idea with this coin will be listed on coinmarketcap?

BTW, can you think of any other places you would like to see this coin listed?

Some people are still sleeping on HKC and they need to be aware it's out there.

Poloniex would seem like the next logical step for the coin. It's still a small exchange, but not as small as Bittrex. A lot of nation coins seem to 'graduate' to there before then moving to larger exchanges.
Now would be a great time for hkc to appear on the coinmarketcap, it seems like the AUR irdrop went over pretty well, which may restore faith in nationcoins for some people, spa and aur prices eem to be increasing. The only concern I have with HKC is the distribution method. While I think it's a great idea, couldn't any random person just use IP generators to get coins from the faucet?

Using multiple IP's is a problem for a faucet. What we have done is monitor the faucet and add blocks to Ip ranges that appear to be cheating. Most people that abuse with multiple IP's are stuck on tight IP ranges. Overall the faucet has worked well, and we have noticed significant signs of abuse distribution has gone to multiple networks across HK, and the faucet has never drained suddenly. We will keep monitoring it for abusive behavior.
Now would be a great time for hkc to appear on the coinmarketcap, it seems like the AUR irdrop went over pretty well, which may restore faith in nationcoins for some people, spa and aur prices eem to be increasing. The only concern I have with HKC is the distribution method. While I think it's a great idea, couldn't any random person just use IP generators to get coins from the faucet?

Not that I can think of, other than upvoting for other exchanges like mintpal or cryptorush, but I think that's already in process.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

It has been submitted a short time ago, so I'm sure they'll get around to it very soon.

HKC is stabilizing nicely, it will be great to see the total market cap.
hope more work will be done soon.thanks for the hard working dev team.

There is some news coming soon  Smiley

Excellent news Dear Leader  Grin

Now that Lil Buddy has been defeated the true work of revolution can begin!
good pool Wink
http://hkc.majorminers.com/

Thank you my friend. We're working hard to please the miners so we can expand the value of HongKongCoin. Your kind words are very welcome!  Grin

BTW Welcome back, Lil Buddy. Things were really quiet here without you. I was worried you gave up your cause because of the logical beating we gave you.
I have been in your pool Wink

I know! I appreciate your mining!  Grin I was saying 'Welcome Back' to Cryptobuddy a few posts back Cheesy

You're doing a great job. Sorry for the confusing post...

Anyone who is on the HKC pool at Major Miners, please follow us on Twitter for any updates!
Activity: 224

good pool Wink

Thank you my friend. We're working hard to please the miners so we can expand the value of HongKongCoin. Your kind words are very welcome!  Grin

BTW Welcome back, Lil Buddy. Things were really quiet here without you. I was worried you gave up your cause because of the logical beating we gave you.
I have been in your pool Wink

good pool Wink

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
will keep mine some coins
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Giveaways of HongKongCoin HKC, which is extremely likely a Coingen Coin

As promised in my previous post, I will "giveaway" those HKC that I got from proving the problem of the HKC giveaway faucet, after I had not received an HKC address within 24 hours from the HKC dev to get back those HKC from this problem proving exercise.

For this problem proving exercise, I have got 10600 HKC. I have waited for 2 days, but I still haven't received any HKC wallet address from the HKC dev. Now I will give 1000 HKC to each of 10 Bitcointalk members and 600 to 1 Bitcointalk member whom are interested to have some HKC, which is "extremely likely a Coingen coin".

If you want to have some HKC from this giveaway, please PM me your HKC wallet address. First come first served (only 11 quota).
Activity: 224

good pool Wink

Pages:
Jump to: