Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS! - page 16. (Read 57679 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

And make no mistake, other pools will RUSH IN and follow - because following is what they do. They'll post their Big-Head Pictures and search for miners. I'll stay committed to the cause, just like you my Lil Buddy. We're not that different - you and I - expect that you're nuts and I'm not  Grin

It is very common that SCAMMER will call those people doing correct things are NUTS!  LOL

I guess. But I'm not a scammer and I was calling YOU nuts  Grin

You're definitely not doing things correct. Have you honestly ever won an argument acting like a crazy person in real life?

What happens is this - even if your points are valid - you get on people's nerves when you're too 'over the top.'

I can see that basically NO ONE has joined you today. Even your girlfriend 'Dirty Irene' - who told the Dear Leader to 'eat shit' has taken the day off. That can't be a good sign for Team AntiHongKongCoin.

From what you said, we all understand your personality.  You are a wolf wearing a lamb clothes.

cryptobuddy that's actually you
deleting post in the anti thread and adding the same just for bumping the thread is a fair thing?
lying about the coins coingen source is a fair thing?

zsnorbi, Oh..sorry ..  I have forgotten to name you and other HKC teamates. You all have been giving me energy to continue. THANKS!

I am not related at all to hk team. but watching your insanity makes me angry that this forums doesnt has some kind of rules to ban persons like you.
And i don't support lies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

And make no mistake, other pools will RUSH IN and follow - because following is what they do. They'll post their Big-Head Pictures and search for miners. I'll stay committed to the cause, just like you my Lil Buddy. We're not that different - you and I - expect that you're nuts and I'm not  Grin

It is very common that SCAMMER will call those people doing correct things are NUTS!  LOL

You're definitely not doing things correct. Have you honestly ever won an argument acting like a crazy person in real life?

What happens is this - even if your points are valid - you get on people's nerves when you're too 'over the top.'

I can see that basically NO ONE has joined you today. Even your girlfriend 'Dirty Irene' - who told the Dear Leader to 'eat shit' has taken the day off. That can't be a good sign for Team AntiHongKongCoin.

From what you said, we all understand your personality.  You are a wolf wearing a lamb clothes.

deleting post in the anti thread and adding the same just for bumping the thread is a fair thing?

zsnorbi, Oh..sorry ..  I have forgotten to name you and other HKC teamates. You all have been giving me energy to continue. THANKS!

And make no mistake, other pools will RUSH IN and follow - because following is what they do. They'll post their Big-Head Pictures and search for miners. I'll stay committed to the cause, just like you my Lil Buddy. We're not that different - you and I - expect that you're nuts and I'm not  Grin

It is very common that SCAMMER will call those people doing correct things are NUTS!  LOL

I guess. But I'm not a scammer and I was calling YOU nuts  Grin

Do you know why I could be so persistent to want people know HKC is a SCAM? It is because of the existence of you and HKC dev. What you have been saying has become a good source of energy to support to me to do what I believe is correct.

From what you said, we all understand your personality.  You are a wolf wearing a lamb clothes.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

just signed up at bittrex 2 days ago. actually a nice small exchange. i like smaller exchanges to buy some intresting new coins at the low but some small exchanges are kind of fraud.

also mined a bit at majorminers pool. everything working fine. but i would like to see some more pools coming up. spread the hash and more people coming in. hope hkc doenst get bad rep just because guys like cryptobuddy. he must be the most spamming person on bct Smiley

as far as i can see hkc is stable and i'm taking my seat
also trying to mine some more when the attention is small Smiley

I am sure more pools are closing. There are only 3 pools at this moment.  One has "0" miners. One has only 3 miners. Only majorminer's pool left.

Very soon.. no more left.

LOL

Pools fail for all kinds of reason. You may not know this but there are many 'parasite pools' running on Bitcointalk that rape as many coins as they can and leave. They kill the coin development because they were just there to grab coins. I'm not pointing fingers but how can any pool charge 'NO FEES' and make money? LOL. Even a 1% is not much if the currency is a dud.

I've learned my lesson lately and only support launches that have a future. That means I have to trust the dev. This dev - our Dear Leader as I call him - paid me a handsome bounty (as did another guy who interested in the project) to setup the pool. Since then, the Dear Leader has proven his honesty and integrity on several occasions.

He is not stealing from the project and did not do some crazy pre-mine. There are big plans in store for HKC. The project will continue to grow. Although I'm a 'bounty hunter' and 'mercenary' in this case who is working for the team, when they hired me on to the project they brought in someone with real commitment.

I've had it with Shit-Coin launches. I'd rather help build this coin then rush off to the next Shit-Launch.

just signed up at bittrex 2 days ago. actually a nice small exchange. i like smaller exchanges to buy some intresting new coins at the low but some small exchanges are kind of fraud.

also mined a bit at majorminers pool. everything working fine. but i would like to see some more pools coming up. spread the hash and more people coming in. hope hkc doenst get bad rep just because guys like cryptobuddy. he must be the most spamming person on bct Smiley

I am sure more pools are closing. There are only 3 pools at this moment.  One has "0" miners. One has only 3 miners. Only majorminer's pool left.

Very soon.. no more left.

LOL
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

I'm an American and you're right. As a culture, we tend to worship money.

That's why I'm so impressed with the price action on Bittrex today.

Look at that last order for 100,000. That guy made over $12 USD. Considering the blocks are still over 6K in size, people have to be literally STUPID or out of their minds not to mine this one.

I guess the fact it's Sha256D may stop some of them. But considering the crap that gets mined around this forum, there's no question HKC is going to soar.

Heck, people who don't mine should BUY as much HKC as you've been stealing Lil Buddy. They would be rich!

You can buy HKC here: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-HKC

Or you can mine it here: http://hkc.majorminers.com/

Such a solid value and and undervalued currency. And don't accept substitutes or imitations. There's a lot of jealousy over Hong Kong Coin, and these folks are just disgruntled and trying to take the shine off Team HongKongCoin.
cryptobuddy why are you continuing your lies?
coingen coins are not having splash screen only a plain white splashscreen or a splashscreen with coingen.io inscription.
HongKongCoin is extremely likely a COINGEN COIN!!!

For Coingen Coin, the coin maximum cannot be completely controlled because it is decided by the values that one inputs into the input boxes.

What a such coincidence that ... after inputting all these values according to HKC spec, 600 million coin maximum comes up. This is just the same as the coin max of HKC.

Moreover, Coingen coin typical is fixed at 50 blocks for maturity. What a coincidence that HKC also has a maturity of 50 blocks!

Last but not least, all Coingen coins having wallet addresses starting with "1"! HKC wallet address starting with "1".
(See Post#9 in this thread for more information)[/size]  

Here is the evidence:

Original art for Cryptobuddy - the guy who has created 100s of replica threads to confuse people about HKC:

Believe or not. I am not paid..

Not all people like some of those Mainland Chinese making money by all means.

For these people and Scammers, Money is the most important thing. LOL

For me, money is not important. I have earned enough money from my rig.. LOL

You guys will never understand.
Original art for Cryptobuddy - the guy who has created 100s of replica threads to confuse people about HKC:

Just added Asia and European Stratums.

Come mine with us!

http://hkc.majorminers.com/

I try European server , but not work

Hello, there are other people mining on it, but I'll look into it. Feel free to open a trouble ticket with any information and we'll get you sorted.

Thanks for choosing Major Miners.  Don't forget to follow us on Twitter for updates: https://twitter.com/majorminers

no problem, West work for me, just try European  Wink

Keep in mind, that sometimes the closest one won't always be the best, for whatever reasons Cheesy

Either way, we're monitoring all stratums and are here for support!

HongKongCoin is looking VERY GOOD on Bittrex today. That 25 Satoshi price point is firming up.
Activity: 182
Glad to see so many real HK member here  Grin

Should we open a thread here (seems the Chinese section is mainly for mainland Chinese) or Discuz/Golden or somewhere else?

Will be amazing sharing our experience/stories  Tongue

不如大家開返個香港版自己友吹下水?
Activity: 386

Come mine with us!

Hello, there are other people mining on it, but I'll look into it. Feel free to open a trouble ticket with any information and we'll get you sorted.

Thanks for choosing Major Miners.  Don't forget to follow us on Twitter for updates: https://twitter.com/majorminers

no problem, West work for me, just try European  Wink

Come mine with us!

Thanks for choosing Major Miners.  Don't forget to follow us on Twitter for updates: https://twitter.com/majorminers
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
so how many these will i mine in a day with 500 GH? any ideas seems to me this a good coin.
Why people still interested in mining HongKongCoin, which is extremely likely a Coingen Coin?
Pages:
Jump to: