Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS! - page 36. (Read 57679 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
will wait the good news!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hi everyone,

The premature launch of this coin was my fault.  They contacted Richie and asked him to wait on the launch.  I didn't find out about this until after I turned on the market and tweeted about it.  Once people started depositing and trading, I figured it would do more harm than good to stop trading at this point.

I apologize greatly. 

Bittrex is a reputable exchange, and I trust that it was an honest mistake.
Activity: 179
Hi everyone,

The premature launch of this coin was my fault.  They contacted Richie and asked him to wait on the launch.  I didn't find out about this until after I turned on the market and tweeted about it.  Once people started depositing and trading, I figured it would do more harm than good to stop trading at this point.

I apologize greatly. 
legendary

I just wanted to point out that I did say I was going to list this at Poloniex--the OP did not make that up. In light of community reaction to this coin I've decided to wait a bit on it and see how things develop.

may be listed on poloniex later, but still with a chance....
Activity: 168
which exchange is it on?

Its live on Bittrex, told them to wait for faucet launch, but they have went ahead and launched it.

Front page update incoming.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
which exchange is it on?
legendary
Ask (BTC)   Size (HKC)   Sum (BTC)
0.00000250   4000          0.01000000
0.00000300   1000           0.01300000
0.00000324   10000   0.04540000
0.00000451   10000   0.09050000
0.00000500   10000   0.14050000
0.00000525   10000   0.19300000
0.00000612   10000   0.25420000
0.00004000   2000          0.3342000

so profitable for mining this coin

join now or regret tomorrow!!!
legendary
the coin may hit  1 HKD=0.1288$ = 100  hongkong coin, so why not mine this???
legendary
i think nothing wrong with this coin, will keep mine some!!!
legendary
from dev:

The coin could have been listed yesterday on poloniex if I only wanted to profit. You can confirm with poloniex admin if desired.

I will update the thread with faucet development soon!

Activity: 126
I just wanted to point out that I did say I was going to list this at Poloniex--the OP did not make that up. In light of community reaction to this coin I've decided to wait a bit on it and see how things develop.

Thanks for pointing this out,
Thinking about adding this crap says a lot about Poloniex (greed without morals)

Just withdrew everything I had on ur exchange, Mintpal beats it anyway. GL

Busoni is reputable and respected, and runs a great exchange. You are nothing.  He likes the coin and will wait and see that the dev comes through on his promises to come through HK only. That is how a smart reputable exchange CEO conducts business.

You are Worthless subhuman trash, who thread craps, I am sure you will not be missed.

"worthless subhuman trash"

Hi Hitler -- humans have opinions and I have mine. I have nothing against Tristan personally. What a disgusting human are u?
legendary
i believe dev will do what he promise, will wait more time. otherwise  dev can ask add hkc at poloniex at  the launch day, i believe dev is a honest guy.
legendary

this coin is fair, i think you should add this on poloniex, because it‘s much fair than AUR and spain coin!!!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Thinking about adding this crap says a lot about Poloniex (greed without morals)

Busoni is reputable and respected, and runs a great exchange. You are nothing.  He likes the coin and will wait and see that the dev comes through on his promises to come through HK only faucet. That is how a smart reputable exchange CEO conducts business.

Eightspaces, You are Worthless subhuman trash, who thread craps with 100 size font, I am sure you will not be missed.
Hong Kong is set to get its first few Hong Kong Coin (HKC) ATMs next week.Two companies, ANXBTC Bitcoin and the Bitcoin Group Hong Kong, both announced today that they plan to launch HKC ATMs within days.While ANX has yet to decide on a location, the Bitcoin Group's first machine will be in operation today at central branch of the Ming Tong bank, one of the largest local banks in Hong Kong.Unveiling their machine today, Ken Lo, ANX's chief executive officer, said: "It's like regular banking - some people prefer to go to the teller, some people don't want to deal with people at all. It's about catering to people's habits."He said the HKC ATMs, which function "more like a vending machine", are another convenient platform for users to buy HKC and convert to other virtual currencies such as bitcoin and litecoin. "There's enough curiosity to make it worth our while," said Kyle Ashbolt, director of Bitcoin Group Hong Kong.Hong Kong Coin is a new virtual currency designed by Hong Kong people to empower local business in Hong Kong. It is created in March 16, 2014 and attracted surge of interest from Hong Kong people. Mr. Diu Lee, an university student, said: "Hong Kong coin represents the evolution of bitcoin history. I can imagine in the future how Hong Kong people use HKC to buy breakfast, to rent hotel for sex and even to tip the beggers in central."

True? What do you think? Shocked

that's great!!!

LOL

BITTREX is up now.

I am all in. Wink

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Owner of Poloniex
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Hong Kong is set to get its first few Hong Kong Coin (HKC) ATMs next week.Two companies, ANXBTC Bitcoin and the Bitcoin Group Hong Kong, both announced today that they plan to launch HKC ATMs within days.While ANX has yet to decide on a location, the Bitcoin Group's first machine will be in operation today at central branch of the Ming Tong bank, one of the largest local banks in Hong Kong.Unveiling their machine today, Ken Lo, ANX's chief executive officer, said: "It's like regular banking - some people prefer to go to the teller, some people don't want to deal with people at all. It's about catering to people's habits."He said the HKC ATMs, which function "more like a vending machine", are another convenient platform for users to buy HKC and convert to other virtual currencies such as bitcoin and litecoin. "There's enough curiosity to make it worth our while," said Kyle Ashbolt, director of Bitcoin Group Hong Kong.Hong Kong Coin is a new virtual currency designed by Hong Kong people to empower local business in Hong Kong. It is created in March 16, 2014 and attracted surge of interest from Hong Kong people. Mr. Diu Lee, an university student, said: "Hong Kong coin represents the evolution of bitcoin history. I can imagine in the future how Hong Kong people use HKC to buy breakfast, to rent hotel for sex and even to tip the beggers in central."

True? What do you think? Shocked

that's great!!!

LOL

BITTREX is up now.

Pages:
Jump to: