Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS! - page 40. (Read 57679 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Once the faucet is released, then the naysayers will have nothing to say. All obligations will have been fulfilled. Thread will be updated soon!
agree, The Dev seems legit, and helpful. HKC to da moon!

Are you satire?   Grin
香港币是一种旨在增强香港本地商业的全新的虚拟货币 。香港币很容易使用, 消费香港币,没有条件,你没必要成为一个这方面的专家。香港币交易快捷,你无需久等,就能立刻收到你的钱。香港币有增强式加密防护,你的钱是很安全的。香港币是被分散管理的,这就意味着你拥有的钱,别人是拿不走的。欢迎香港金融的未来,欢迎香港币!你还在等什么?香港币是一种旨在增强香港本地商业的全新的虚拟货币 。香港币很容易使用, 消费香港币,没有条件,你没必要成为一个这方面的专家。香港币交易快捷,你无需久等,就能立刻收到你的钱。香港币有增强式加密防护,你的钱是很安全的。香港币是被分散管理的,这就意味着你拥有的钱,别人是拿不走的。欢迎香港金融的未来,欢迎香港币!你还在等什么?香港币是一种旨在增强香港本地商业的全新的虚拟货币 。香港币很容易使用, 消费香港币,没有条件,你没必要成为一个这方面的专家。香港币交易快捷,你无需久等,就能立刻收到你的钱。香港币有增强式加密防护,你的钱是很安全的。香港币是被分散管理的,这就意味着你拥有的钱,别人是拿不走的。欢迎香港金融的未来,欢迎香港币!你还在等什么?香港币是一种旨在增强香港本地商业的全新的虚拟货币 。香港币很容易使用, 消费香港币,没有条件,你没必要成为一个这方面的专家。香港币交易快捷,你无需久等,就能立刻收到你的钱。香港币有增强式加密防护,你的钱是很安全的。香港币是被分散管理的,这就意味着你拥有的钱,别人是拿不走的。欢迎香港金融的未来,欢迎香港币!你还在等什么?香港币是一种旨在增强香港本地商业的全新的虚拟货币 。香港币很容易使用, 消费香港币,没有条件,你没必要成为一个这方面的专家。香港币交易快捷,你无需久等,就能立刻收到你的钱。香港币有增强式加密防护,你的钱是很安全的。香港币是被分散管理的,这就意味着你拥有的钱,别人是拿不走的。欢迎香港金融的未来,欢迎香港币!你还在等什么?
Once the faucet is released, then the naysayers will have nothing to say. All obligations will have been fulfilled. Thread will be updated soon!

Are you satire?   Grin
未經金管局授權 用COIN 我記得好似已經犯法
Activity: 168
Stop posting in oversized text, the dev did not remove your link to bitcointa.lk. He only asked to resize your text. What a thread crapper.

I don't give a damn about this dev, he's a fucking joke. I post whatever I want.

A HongKong Coin thread in simplified characters and not even Guangdonghua? Are you fucking kidding me? Impudent to hell.

There are hundreds of miners who do give a crap. Your link is there, stop whining about grammer.
we dont need this fucking crap coin, stop bs buddy
Activity: 126
Stop posting in oversized text, the dev did not remove your link to bitcointa.lk. He only asked to resize your text. What a thread crapper.

I don't give a damn about this dev, he's a fucking joke. I post whatever I want.

A HongKong Coin thread in simplified characters and not even Guangdonghua? Are you fucking kidding me? Impudent to hell.

There are hundreds of miners who do give a crap. Your link is there, stop whining about grammer.

SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

There are hundreds of miners who do give a crap. Your link is there, stop whining about grammer. we heard you.

DEV, any updates on when the exchange listing will occur?
其實我都笑撚死 作者咁好心機 處心積慮呃人 比我地兩小時玩完
巴打點相認

如果佢繼續呃 聽日上科林搵幫拖囉
#ass# #ass# #ass# #ass#
巴打點相認

如果佢繼續呃 聽日上科林搵幫拖囉
Hey DEV can you reply it Cantonese? 不要告訴我你唔識廣東話
я босс
Hey DEV can you reply it Cantonese? 不要告訴我你唔識廣東話
巴打點相認
You will be reported if you continue to post with oversize text

滾出去~噁心的騙子

If the dev is only asking you to resize your text, why be a dick?

hi@ dev's new alt account LOL.
騙子。

垃圾dev!

Stop posting in oversized text, the dev did not remove your link to bitcointa.lk. He only asked to resize your text. What a thread crapper. I hope the mods ban your account. eightspaces
he already removed a few times
Activity: 126

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
You will be reported if you continue to post with oversize text

滾出去~噁心的騙子

If the dev is only asking you to resize your text, why be a dick?

hi@ dev's new alt account LOL.
騙子。

垃圾dev!

Stop posting in oversized text, the dev did not remove your link to bitcointa.lk. He only asked to resize your text. What a thread crapper. I hope the mods ban your account. eightspaces
Pages:
Jump to: