Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS! - page 32. (Read 57679 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Let's talk about the coin itself.

Could anyone tell me how the 2.5% premined coins will be distributed to Hong Kong people?

1. What are the target groups for giving the 2.5% HKC?
2. What is the justification/reason?
3. How the 2.5% will be distributed to HK people (method)?
4. when the 2.5% will be distributed to HK people (time)?
5. Will there be any auditing scheme to ensure the 2.5% deliver to HK people (transparency and honesty)?

I'm not sure if it's a language issue, but it's on the first page of this thread.

---
Distribution Premine 2.5%
( For IP Protected Faucet / Distribution to Hong Kong People Only )
---

Click on the faucet link, if in HongKong, enter address. They send coins to you. It's that simple. You get the coins every 24hrs currently.

Do you know the IP issue (boundary) can be easily overcome??
Do you know there is something called VPN??
 Huh
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

>Why do you need an auditing agent, acct, or any of that stuff, if using a faucet?

This is a faucet for anyone, but only for HK people!!! You are scamming the name of HongKongCoin!!!! This hong kong coin is not justified as a HongKongCoin!!!

Huh?

Why we need a Hong kong team for a Hongkongcoin?

(1) If it is a HongKongcoin, the developing team must need to know Hong Kong well. Otherwise, the coins cannot survive in Hong Kong.
(2) Only a HK team will know how to distribute the HKC to Hong Kong residents or citizens in fair manner.

>A higher rate than the 2.5% premine would have made sense though. Then again, it's not meant to go to every single HongKong resident.

Feedback:  Why not to every single HK resident? The developer needs to provide a justification for not distributing to all HK residents/citizens.
Otherwise it will not be fair. Most importantly, I could not see any proposal from the developers for how to distribute 2.5% premined coins to HK people.

Will there be any auditing agent/accountant to monitoring how the 2.5% premined HKC will be given to HK people?

A larger premine would have made sense, even the 50% premine most other nation coins use. As for how they plan to distribute, it's on the first page of this thread ... the faucet linked to IP address.

Why do you need an auditing agent, acct, or any of that stuff, if using a faucet? And the reason why not to set up the coin so every single person gets it, is because it's impossible to set up fairly. Some is better than nothing.

Realistically speaking, will this be a coin that revolutionizes Hong Kong business, or used a ton as their form of crypto. Nope.

Is it free coin for Hong Kong residents who use the faucet. Yep.

And that's probably more than any of these so called nation coins will provide.

>Why do you need an auditing agent, acct, or any of that stuff, if using a faucet?

This is a faucet for anyone, but only for HK people!!! You are scamming the name of HongKongCoin!!!! This hong kong coin is not justified as a HongKongCoin!!!

Could anyone tell me how the 2.5% premined coins will be distributed to Hong Kong people?

5. Will there be any auditing scheme to ensure the 2.5% deliver to HK people (transparency and honesty)?

I'm not sure if it's a language issue, but it's on the first page of this thread.

---
Distribution Premine 2.5%
( For IP Protected Faucet / Distribution to Hong Kong People Only )
---

Click on the faucet link, if in HongKong, enter address. They send coins to you. It's that simple. You get the coins every 24hrs currently.

Totally agreed! No news about this in Hong Kong!!!

Do you think there are news reports on Aphrodite coin, Spain Coin, or whatever nation coin, in other countries? Of course not. It's a crypto thing, yes, for speculators, and perhaps by some rare chance one of these coins do catch on a little bit.

It's ridiculous to think there would be blasting news reports on some small crypto that is being given away on the web that uses a country name, or that people would expect to use it daily. It's also been on an exchange for what, one day? What did you expect to happen?

I do admit this is a strange thread. People are bizarre... they are spending more time over the fact that they don't know if the developer is from HongKong or not, than about the coin itself.

The thing that impresses me is the fact the dev figured out a way to distribute coins to the people its supposed to go to. Every other nation coin has an 'airdrop' without a feasible way to actually do this drop. A higher rate than the 2.5% premine would have made sense though. Then again, it's not meant to go to every single HongKong resident.

(1) If it is a HongKongcoin, the developing team must need to know Hong Kong well. Otherwise, the coins cannot survive in Hong Kong.
(2) Only a HK team will know how to distribute the HKC to Hong Kong residents or citizens in fair manner.

>A higher rate than the 2.5% premine would have made sense though. Then again, it's not meant to go to every single HongKong resident.

Feedback:  Why not to every single HK resident? The developer needs to provide a justification for not distributing to all HK residents/citizens.
Otherwise it will not be fair. Most importantly, I could not see any proposal from the developers for how to distribute 2.5% premined coins to HK people.

Will there be any auditing agent/accountant to monitoring how the 2.5% premined HKC will be given to HK people?

A larger premine would have made sense, even the 50% premine most other nation coins use. As for how they plan to distribute, it's on the first page of this thread ... the faucet linked to IP address.

Why do you need an auditing agent, acct, or any of that stuff, if using a faucet? And the reason why not to set up the coin so every single person gets it, is because it's impossible to set up fairly. Some is better than nothing.

Realistically speaking, will this be a coin that revolutionizes Hong Kong business, or used a ton as their form of crypto. Nope.

Is it free coin for Hong Kong residents who use the faucet. Yep.

And that's probably more than any of these so called nation coins will provide.
i can't be sure
but let us see

the main point is the dev do something meaningful rather than  whether he is hker.

Haha.. I believe that this HongKong Coin is developed by people from mainland China, but not from a Hong Kong team!

2.5% premined coin for distributing to Hong Kong people?

laughing my head off!!!

Hong Kong people use Traditional Chinese for writing, but not Simplified Chinese. From the HKC introduction, it is so sad that it is written in Simplified Chinese.  

Furthermore, I don't think the developer is doing something meaningful. He even hasn't had good calculations on the incentive for minting and how many HKC will be given to HK people per head.

that’s not really important,the most important thing is weather this coin can be used at daily life, will wait for more time, it's to early to make a conclusion.

Miners here really don't like Chinese coins for many reasons.  Moreover, as 2.5% premined HKC coins for HK people is NOT meaningful at all, this cannot be regarded as a Hong Kong cryptocoin for Hong Kong city.  

I can see this coin will be designated to die very soon.

Don't waste your minting efforts, folk!
I swear i wont use it in my daily life

I swear I won't use it in my daily life, too!
1. It's just a coin for foreigners and speculators. There's no any news about HK coin in HK now.

2. It's all simplified Chinese on the coin. And "日有萬倍" looked strange in Chinese. More like a weird translation from Japanese or other language. As a Hong Konger, I will not be interested in such coin without any HK character.

3. Premine: 2.5% 15M. Make your judgements.

Totally agreed! No news about this in Hong Kong!!!
I do admit this is a strange thread. People are bizarre... they are spending more time over the fact that they don't know if the developer is from HongKong or not, than about the coin itself.

The thing that impresses me is the fact the dev figured out a way to distribute coins to the people its supposed to go to. Every other nation coin has an 'airdrop' without a feasible way to actually do this drop. A higher rate than the 2.5% premine would have made sense though. Then again, it's not meant to go to every single HongKong resident.

Will the developers ONLY distribute those 2.5% premined HKC to their HK friends?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
1. It's just a coin for foreigners and speculators. There's no any news about HK coin in HK now.

2. It's all simplified Chinese on the coin. And "日有萬倍" looked strange in Chinese. More like a weird translation from Japanese or other language. As a Hong Konger, I will not be interested in such coin without any HK character.

3. Premine: 2.5% 15M. Make your judgements.

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
i can't be sure
but let us see

the main point is the dev do something meaningful rather than  whether he is hker.

Haha.. I believe that this HongKong Coin is developed by people from mainland China, but not from a Hong Kong team!

laughing my head off!!!

Hong Kong people use Traditional Chinese for writing, but not Simplified Chinese. From the HKC introduction, it is so sad that it is written in Simplified Chinese.  

Furthermore, I don't think the developer is doing something meaningful. He even hasn't have good calculations on the incentive for minting and how many HKC will be given to HK people per head.

that’s not really important,the most important thing is weather this coin can be used at daily life, will wait for more time, it's to early to make a conclusion.

Miners here really don't like Chinese coins for many reasons.  Moreover, as 2.5% premined HKC coins for HK people is NOT meaningful at all, this cannot be regarded as a Hong Kong cryptocoin for Hong Kong city.  

I can see this coin will be designated to die very soon.

Don't wait your minting efforts, folk!
I swear i wont use it in my daily life
i can't be sure
but let us see

laughing my head off!!!

Furthermore, I don't think the developer is doing something meaningful. He even hasn't had good calculations on the incentive for minting and how many HKC will be given to HK people per head.

I can foresee this hongkongcoin is designated to die very soon.

Don't waste your minting efforts, folk!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
i can't be sure
but let us see

the main point is the dev do something meaningful rather than  whether he is hker.

laughing my head off!!!

Furthermore, I don't think the developer is doing something meaningful. He even hasn't have good calculations on the incentive for minting and how many HKC will be given to HK people per head.

Are you sure?  Huh  This is the issue of integrity
15 million HKC divided by 7.2 million people = 2.08 coins per HK resident.

Isn't the faucet 100 coins/daily, to start with, and will increase? At least that is what it says on the 1st page of this thread. I expect not every single person in HongKong will get a coin, just those who use the faucet. So it won't be an even distribution, but still... the premine will get out to HongKong residents.

Please read carefully, 100 coins/24 hrs only for the testing period.

In the spec, it is written clearly

SPECIFICATIONS

Type: SHA256
    Coin Halving: 50000 Blocks
   Coins per block: 6000
    Blocktime: 1 min
    Target timespan: 5 h
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
i can't be sure
but let us see

the main point is the dev do something meaningful rather than  whether he is hker.

laughing my head off!!!

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
i can't be sure
but let us see

laughing my head off!!!

They pretend identity  Wink
i can't be sure
but let us see

laughing my head off!!!

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
dev really do something right, will wait more time.
Pages:
Jump to: