Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS! - page 41. (Read 57679 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
diao...甘多讲粤语
佢用HONG KONG COIN呃人嘛,當然係香港人黎踩場
Activity: 210
diao...甘多讲粤语

香港幣當然是說粵語, 對嗎?
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
diao...甘多讲粤语
Activity: 164
本來佢唔刪我帖都冇野 屌 刪我帖 唔訓都同佢玩

出親post 問下野都比佢del 撚哂, 傻的嗎
Cool 垃圾dev
本來佢唔刪我帖都冇野 屌 刪我帖 唔訓都同佢玩
Smiley 本身想訓, 而家洗多陣先訓
Activity: 210
本來佢唔刪我帖都冇野 屌 刪我帖 唔訓都同佢玩

出親post 問下野都比佢del 撚哂, 傻的嗎
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
本來佢唔刪我帖都冇野 屌 刪我帖 唔訓都同佢玩
Activity: 126
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
You will be reported if you continue to post with oversize text

滾出去~噁心的騙子

If the dev is only asking you to resize your text, why be a dick?
Thanks for help! God is a ....
SCAM,

why do you delete my reply??
Activity: 168
https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-hkc-hongkong-coin-a-revolution-for-the-hong-kong-market.282947/page-8

The Dev seems legit, and helpful.

LOOOOOOLLOOOOOOLLOOOOOOLLOOOOOOLLOOOOOOLLOOOOOOLLOOOOOOLLOOOOOOLLOOOOOOLLOOOOOO LLOOOOOOLLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

You will be reported if you continue to post with oversize text. It ruins the thread. Your post has been minimized to an appropriate size.

A community thread will be created for all questions and other comments not related to announcement.
Activity: 182
The dev has been excellent about addressing all concerns, but there are alot of jealous people bashing. Cantonese or Mandarin Who cares!!, just make it all english.... To the moon HKC. To the moon. I think this one will be very big once it hits poloniex.
so hong kong coin but not for hong kong people
good logic lol

He said there will be an IP protected HK faucet for only HK people. I don't see how its not for HK people if only HK people can get it.

I see this type of thing with new coins, always people who want to bash.    Cheesy
seems like you cant answer any more question Roll Eyes just go fuck youself newbie,or i should call you the dev Huh Roll Eyes

Mainlander vs Honk Konger fight  Grin. Seriously tho, if there will be an HK faucet protected by IP, It doesn't matter if the dev is using Mandarin or Cantonese.  The Dev seems legit, and helpful.

DEV you should make a community thread for people to post unrelated stuff.

I think this coin will be the next auroracoin, I am going to be making a thread about my prediction.
time for medication bro...
The dev has been excellent about addressing all concerns, but there are alot of jealous people bashing. Cantonese or Mandarin Who cares!!, just make it all english.... To the moon HKC. To the moon. I think this one will be very big once it hits poloniex.
good logic lol

He said there will be an IP protected HK faucet for only HK people. I don't see how its not for HK people if only HK people can get it.

I see this type of thing with new coins, always people who want to bash.    Cheesy
seems like you cant answer any more question Roll Eyes just go fuck youself newbie,or i should call you the dev Huh Roll Eyes

Mainlander vs Honk Konger fight  Grin. Seriously tho, if there will be an HK faucet protected by IP, It doesn't matter if the dev is using Mandarin or Cantonese.  The Dev seems legit, and helpful.

I think this coin will be the next auroracoin, I am going to be making a thread about my prediction.

He's not even a mandarin speaker, probably not a chinese. It's translation. Wrong grammars.

Same comments

ROFLMAO.  reboot your brain dude
Activity: 59
good logic lol

He's not even a mandarin speaker, probably not a chinese. It's translation. Wrong grammars.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
good logic lol

Activity: 59
你老母香港幣唔係俾香港人!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: