Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS! - page 46. (Read 57679 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

How is this discrimination? Auroracoin and Spaincoin started this.  Tongue

I guess Great Britain should do a GBC too.  Smiley

There is going to be a coin for every country and then they will move to a coin for every city.

And then every town, then every streets.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
how are you mining a SHA coin with gpu?

Just remove the --scrypt part from you miner start.bat file

cgminer -o http://127.0.0.1:21077 -u user -p pass
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
how are you mining a SHA coin with gpu?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

There is going to be a coin for every country and then they will move to a coin for every city.
Activity: 184
Diff 18 now? Well fun was over for GPU Miners very quickly...  Angry

Anyone want to make a scrypt/keccak HK Coin? Pls?  Grin
Activity: 280
that's just too much

"blocks" : 2888,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 4.60693626,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

This is for distribution to the Hong Kong People. We have only set 2.5%. Auroracoin and Spain have 50%. Please do your research.

Discrimination........... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Activity: 168
DEV upload the source please
WE NEED A POOL

source has been uploaded
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Mining with only 1 GPU and got a few blocks without rejects or orphans.
Activity: 602
if you want to use some sweet photos of mine for your project, i will offer them for bounties Wink

example:

Dreamy by albert dros, on Flickr
Activity: 459
DEV upload the source please
WE NEED A POOL
Unfair start and shitty attitude. Yep this one will succeed

I apologize if i offended anyone here, I am just trying to help.

This coin is far more fair than auroracoin or spaincoin which have a 50% premine. Those coins will devalue quickly.  This coin will be big, I want people to stop bickering and focus on the potential.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
exactly sha256 = i don't like it.

ninja too.... i mean come on even though i could not have mined anyway i still object on the behalf of others.

The only fair solution i can think of is

relaunch in 2 hours in scrypt . The HK sha256 has a damaged reputation now. Smiley

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Pool? Mining pool

pls. Donate  Grin
[HKC] 1JsW8v2a4RNw6p7KTvFxdHN4XSqRRan5Ko
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Unfair start and shitty attitude. Yep this one will succeed
Activity: 602
hello dev. Can you reply to me? I have an HKid so I am entitled to coins? You can show other people you mean business when you send me coins to prove this is not a scam. Also, some pools would be nice.

Most of all. I love Hong Kong Cheesy

Coins will be distributed via country ip protected faucet. You can send me a pm with your info and I will send you some.

Not well prepared at all, proxies will just be used. Im sorry to say but this isnt thought out well..

We will try to block proxies, but there is no way to make anything completely fair. The point of hong kong coin is not for a giveaway. We want the coins to be purchased mainly on exchanges.

Over 100 blocks have already been mined since this ANN thread posted. I suggest you start mining and stop talking.

LOL. Btw sent you a pm
hello dev. Can you reply to me? I have an HKid so I am entitled to coins? You can show other people you mean business when you send me coins to prove this is not a scam. Also, some pools would be nice.

Coins will be distributed via country ip protected faucet. You can send me a pm with your info and I will send you some.

Not well prepared at all, proxies will just be used. Im sorry to say but this isnt thought out well..

We will try to block proxies, but there is no way to make anything completely fair. The point of hong kong coin is not for a giveaway. We want the coins to be purchased mainly on exchanges.

Over 100 blocks have already been mined since this ANN thread posted. I suggest you start mining and stop talking.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
that's just too much

"blocks" : 2888,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 4.60693626,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

This is for distribution to the Hong Kong People. We have only set 2.5%. Auroracoin and Spain have 50%. Please do your research.

Discrimination........... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 459
Activity: 98

Activity: 101
Pages:
Jump to: