Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HLX] Helix3 - Monetize Activities and Data - Connect - Compete - Collect - page 2. (Read 2175 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
As a fitness enthusiast myself, I'm excited to see what's in store for helix3 in the coming months.
Activity: 42
What evidence proves Helix3 does not scam like other projects?
copper member
Activity: 106
Is there minimum and maximum contributions for the sale?

For our private sale, the minimum investment is 55ETH (approx $25k USD). In the public sale, the minimum will be 0.002 ETH (approx $100 USD). There are no maximums in the utility token sale.

We will have an STO which will be governed by SEC rules who limits are different for each offering and type of investor. 

You can join our whitelist here. https://helix3-io.typeform.com/to/xua7j3
Activity: 27
Is there minimum and maximum contributions for the sale?
copper member
What evidence proves HLX does not scam like other projects?

I’d say one of the best ways is to go to icobench and see that we have passed KYC. We are real people working on a real project.

You can also check out Ahbishek Punia’s LinkedIn profile and see he has been advising us for many months.

Is there another way you are looking for, I’m glad to point you in the right direction.
Activity: 18
What evidence proves HLX does not scam like other projects?
copper member
Are any countries excluded from the sale,whats the situation regarding that?

Due to regulatory uncertainty, we are trying our best to adapt to a changing landscape across global jurisdictions.  As of right now, we are offering all international investors under our Regulation S placement. We will be offering a Regulation D 506C to accredited investors in the US & abroad. Lastly, we plan to release the HLX token to the US public under Regulation A+.  It is very important for us to stay compliant with any regulations.
copper member
How much do you think this project will collect during the crowdsale?

We are expecting approx $24M from the crowdsale.
Activity: 37
I believe in this project, I like both the idea and the implementation.  I think it has a great future.
Activity: 44
Are any countries excluded from the sale,whats the situation regarding that?
copper member
Activity: 50
How much do you think this project will collect during the crowdsale?
copper member
It's very interesting project in my opinion, who heads it?

Me (Ray Belleville) and my co-founder (Nicholas White) are heading it up.

We have a great team that believes in it and has a lot of experience. Our top Advisor is Tim Draper’s Crypto Analyst at Draper.vc, Abhishek Punia. We are very fortunate to have him.
copper member
I really like your project so far. Will there be an additional token emission of tokens?

We do not plan on any new token emissions outside of the initial token generation event.
copper member
What will you do with unsold tokens? Will they be burned?

Great question. We will allocate unsold public tokens to the Ecosystem Partners pool instead of the more traditional burn. Only our partners and sponsors can purchase these tokens directly from Helix3. These sponsors are responsible for creating challenges and providing the HLX reward. If for any reason HLX were not available to be purchased in the open market, growth of the platform will be stalled.

copper member
What are your plans for the future?
I would like to take a look, the project as a whole is very not bad at all.

Thanks for the question.

Our first goal is to get a critical mass of users on the platform. This will create enough of a sample size for many different directions.

For example:

We can apply deep learning and AI to customize plans to help people achieve optimum health based on their genomic data for example.

We see clinical trials being able to tie rewards into taking medications as prescribed, improving their accuracy.

We see families challenging their loved one to quit smoking or achieve a BMI goal and having it verified by a third party. No way to game the system.

We plan to create Advanced Telehealth Centers that can be used to extend the reach of healthcare improving access to care leveraging IoMT devices.

We list another 8 or so in our whitepaper, but when you think about it now, there are many uses that we can come up with right now, and many more that won’t be possible until that new IoMT device is available.

I’m curious what you are thinking as well?

One thing is for certain, we are focusing on the consumer/patient first ensuring they are rewarded for sharing data and with being healthy. 
Activity: 28
It's very interesting project in my opinion, who heads it?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Where does the monetization come from? Other participants?
copper member
Hi, I really liked your project, idea, layout, team work, in general everything is at a very high level!
I would like to take part in it. What currencies will you take ??
We are planning on accepting ETH and BTC. Are there any that you would prefer? We are exploring others.

Appreciate the feedback.
Activity: 48
I really like your project so far. Will there be an additional token emission of tokens?
Activity: 42
What will you do with unsold tokens? Will they be burned?
Pages:
Jump to: