Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HLX] Helix3 - Monetize Activities and Data - Connect - Compete - Collect - page 3. (Read 2175 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
What are your plans for the future?
I would like to take a look, the project as a whole is very not bad at all.
Activity: 49
Hi, I really liked your project, idea, layout, team work, in general everything is at a very high level!
I would like to take part in it. What currencies will you take ??
copper member
Activity: 106
How many coins required for a masternode?

This is TBD at the moment. We will be determined as we build out our MVP over the next few months.
copper member
The idea is really cool
I'd like take part with you
Hope that you will move on in different ways after your first steps
Because it's really great idea for a global movement in cryptoworld.
Thank you for the kind words. We have a big vision for Helix3 and will definitely take it further than the FitFlow challenge. Once we have capital, there are so many ways we can leverage the platform and expect the community will use the resources as well.

Our goal with phase one is to bring people to the platform. Once we have consumers, the other participants will be much easier to build.
copper member
An interesting, promising project and of course should be supported. Investments in this project will bring income in the future. I liked your idea. I think many investors will be interested in your draft. Good design development on the site. Also I want to participate. Can all ranks take part in the Bounty? I wish success to the project.
We do not have an open bounty right now, although we will very soon. When it launches, yes, any rank in BCT will be able to join as will others.
copper member
This is a great project. Have you been able to find partnership for this project.

We are working on it. We have 2 integration partners that we are under NDA with and working with a number of another companies in the health and fitness market for build sponsors and merchants in the marketplace.
Activity: 57
An interesting, promising project and of course should be supported. Investments in this project will bring income in the future. I liked your idea. I think many investors will be interested in your draft. Good design development on the site. Also I want to participate. Can all ranks take part in the Bounty? I wish success to the project.
Activity: 61
How many coins required for a masternode?
Activity: 59
This is a great project. Have you been able to find partnership for this project.
Activity: 72
Quite good. I'll keep an eye on this one. This one is really a different project than others. There are some very creative ideas.
Activity: 51
The idea is really cool
I'd like take part with you
Hope that you will move on in different ways after your first steps
Because it's really great idea for a global movement in cryptoworld.
copper member
I want to participate in presale. What is the minimum amount of btc/eth to take part?

At this point, we are setting the minimum at 55 ETH in the private sale which comes with a 30% bonus.

You can register to our whitelist here.

https://helix3-io.typeform.com/to/xua7j3
Activity: 1
It sounds like a great idea, with a lot of potential. I am sure it'll be very successful. I can see how the product could help me, o anyone else, by having being able to give my health care providers access to my "global health ecosystem", as you call it, so that they can make more informed decisions about treatments, medications, etc. Nothing compares with complete objective information.
Activity: 23
I want to participate in presale. What is the minimum amount of btc/eth to take part?
Activity: 34
the concept is very interesting, I hope the team will manage this project very seriously, so that the project could go forward and succeed.
Activity: 35
Well this sure looks interesting. I'll definitely be following this. I looking forward for more information
Activity: 29
Good idea for real sector! I hope you will get a great success! and will make few articles about project.
Activity: 42
interesting projects with the allocation of funds each item developed is very clear and quite a lot.
copper member
What’s the minimum of investment during token sale?

We have not set a minimum investment yet. Do you have a suggestion?

We'd love to have you join our private sale which has a minimum investment of 55 ETH.

Whitelist Sign-up Form: https://helix3-io.typeform.com/to/xua7j3

copper member
What will be the volume/quantity of tokens issued during the public sale?

Supply: 888,000,000
For Public Sale: 399,600,000 (45% of total)
Emission Rate: No new HLX tokens will ever be created
Price: 1 HLX token = $0.08 equivalent of ETH and/or BTC and/or LTC
Accepted Currencies: ETH, BTC, LTC
Pages:
Jump to: