Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HLX] Helix3 - Monetize Activities and Data - Connect - Compete - Collect - page 6. (Read 2175 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Hello here is what i think after a quick check:

- Health datas project, we can find load of those nowadays, but I do believe this one might be successful. Why? this leads to the 2nd point
- The team seems very solid to me, experienced people with lot of backgrounds and connections. Advisors look good too
- Bonus during sales: corrects (not too much that would devaluate token price later on)
- Supply: total of 888M for 0.08$ expected, that would represents a reachable goal
- Tokens will be used to reward people reaching their goals, to make transactions easier (through the system) and also insurance's / programme incentives.

I have only personnal issue: the power of insurances on our datas. The team answered me on telegram (very good support guys) and told me people could decide which datas would be shared. Also developping (i quote) "a claims module that will proxy the information ensuring the insurance company doesn’t even need to see the data... just the result that a valid procedure was executed for a verified member with coverage"

For all these reasons, i have a very good feeling about this project and i will keep an eye on it. Will dig deeper into the project, but your team is your big asset.
Activity: 9
telegram id : @Pash4Top1
ETH adress : 0x142656dDfE642179b11f6250AF85F30D110868D1
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I can see from ANN his project has a very good plan in running the project. project is one good project project in my opinion. guud luck sir. I hope your project will be successful and up to the moon
Activity: 294
An interesting project with a working business. I think the guys will show how to implement the technology of blockchain to improve production.
Activity: 10
copper member
Activity: 106
We've updated our whitepaper to v1.11. I made the adjustments in the following lines of the original post

Activity: 280
the new project again with the concept of health, which I capture this project allows for users to control their own medical and fitness data. I hope this project will be successful
copper member
Just a quick update to everyone. If you are looking for more Token Offering specific details, you can follow this link

https://www.helix3.co/helix3-token-sale
Activity: 215
Although I joined the telegraph community, my feedback was not accepted, so give me feedback on the information
copper member
Very, very interesting idea. This kind of the projects might change a lot for people! It could become a truly disruptive solution for lazy people Smiley (Sorry first what I thought about) and for everyone else who wants to leave a healthy life. I respect the ideas like yours.

Are you guys registered company already? If so where you incorporated?

BTW, do you plan to do bounty campaign in future? I would really love to localize your project to Russian community.

Thanks and all the best with development for sure!

Thank you for your positive comments and questions.

We are registered in Delaware.

Our bounty is open at the following link. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34319881
copper member
Hi guys! I interested in your project. There are a couple of questions:
1 - How many tokens will be issued at the ICO?
2 - When does the ICO end?
3 - How much will the token cost at the last stage of the ICO?
4 - When does the Bounty campaign end?
5 - When will the roadmap be ready?
6 - On which exchanges planned listing of the HLX token?

1 - How many tokens will be issued at the ICO? 888,000,000
2 - When does the ICO end? The TGE will end in November
3 - How much will the token cost at the last stage of the ICO? Tokens will be priced at $0.08 in the last stage of the ICO
4 - When does the Bounty campaign end? The current bounty Campaign ends at the end of the TGE, paid by Nov. 30, 2018
5 - When will the roadmap be ready? The road-map is located in our whitepaper. http://media.wix.com/ugd/e07b55_1c15348864104d30a786f2e54554e704.pdf.
6 - On which exchanges planned listing of the HLX token? We are investigating the best options and will release this shortly
Activity: 13
good project! can you recomment me about how to use your programme?
thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Very, very interesting idea. This kind of the projects might change a lot for people! It could become a truly disruptive solution for lazy people Smiley (Sorry first what I thought about) and for everyone else who wants to leave a healthy life. I respect the ideas like yours.

Are you guys registered company already? If so where you incorporated?

BTW, do you plan to do bounty campaign in future? I would really love to localize your project to Russian community.

Thanks and all the best with development for sure!
Activity: 84
1 - How many tokens will be issued at the ICO?
2 - When does the ICO end?
3 - How much will the token cost at the last stage of the ICO?
4 - When does the Bounty campaign end?
5 - When will the roadmap be ready?
6 - On which exchanges planned listing of the HLX token?
copper member
Introducing Stephen Chiricosta. A very active member of our advisory board, and early contributor.

Stephen brings a wealth of advice pertaining to fundraising and Precision Medicine.

* Member and Healthcare Transformer at StartUp Health
* Co-founder of LuminaCare Solution, a precision medicine company.
* Strategic Advisor to Care Analytics.
copper member
All the information with the picture more confused to understand this project there are other tricks of this project to succeed

Thank you for commenting. Helix3 is a next-gen healthcare platform that rewards members for consolidating data and achieving health and wellness goals. We bring meaningful use to the members data through various modules designed to improve patient value, security and access control. By bringing together secure and connected data, a goal achievement system, and a marketplace for healthcare products and services, we are creating the foundation of a new and improved healthcare ecosystem.

Our secure platform, built on blockchain technology, ensures data breaches are a thing of the past by using advanced encryption, cryptography, and de-identifying techniques. This enables the consolidation of health data (patient partials, fit devices, medical devices) that will be leveraged for support AI, deep learning, and other innovations. It also shrinks the scope of an attack to a single record, significantly lowering the target value.

The  goal achievement system is powered by FitFlows, which have a defined goal, activities to achieve the goal, and different milestones to measure goal progress. The achievement of each milestone is rewarded with tokens that can be spent in the the Helix3 healthcare marketplace, or at the healthcare provider much like a loyalty rewards program.

Members can get support building their FitFlows from healthcare providers that can help support the successful achievement of the goals by defining activities, milestones, and funding rewards. Members can view FitFlow provider ratings, reviews, and an automatically calculated goal achievement rating, and eventually be guided to better health through personal recommendations and FitFlows.

In the Helix app, users can use their health and activity data to earn rewards from goal sponsors and FitFlow providers. Rewards are provided in Helix Tokens (HLX) and can be spent on health related products and services in our marketplace.   

At the center of the platform is the ever growing Helix Twin. The Helix Twin consolidates health information including EMR data, activity records and 3rd party verified measurement into a single pane of glass that is used to create optimal FitFlows, personalized for our members. Helix Twin organizes and automatically updates its record through our integration framework. This enables seamless interoperability between all parties interested in lowering the risk and cost of poor health.

Our mission is to bring the healthcare industry together in a meaningful way, creating more patient value across the healthcare ecosystem which provides better care to billions of people around the world. By improving overall health and bringing automation and improved controls to health management,  Helix3 aims to reduce the trillions of dollars in healthcare waste globally and improve quality of life.
Activity: 126
All the information with the picture more confused to understand this project there are other tricks of this project to succeed
Activity: 98
Can not wait until this project reaches a huge capitalization, otherwise you’ll be late, you’ve to invest
now Wink
copper member
Just in case you missed it. Tim Draper has agreed to have Abhishek Punia (his crypto analyst at Draper Associates) as an advisor to the Helix3 platform.

Punia is part of a number of groups and extremely knowledgeable in the the crypto space. Some of his highlights are

* Crypto Analyst at Draper Associates
* Core Contributor at Enigma ($45 MM ICO)
* Developer​ Blockchain at Berkeley
* Faculty at Blockchain Research Institute
* Blockchain Lead at OPEN Platform
Pages:
Jump to: