Author

Topic: [ANN] Ħ [HODL] 5% Interest. No Staking Req. Term Deposits 10%. Solo Mining. - page 118. (Read 472878 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
hi my wallet seems to have bugged out and I can't change the transaction fee
i'm guessing its something to do with      smart fee is not initialised, this usually takes a few blocks
its been like that for days now ><

any ideas?

any help guys?  is there a command I can run to repair the install?

post an error message or some screenshots or your debug.log file for review.

You can also try to delete the fee_estimates.dat file in your datadir after closing your wallet

deleted the fee_estimates.dat file and still no change its stuck at 5000/kb

very weird any more ideas?

post up some screenshots. what did you do to make the fee so high to begin with? I cannot for the life of me replicate this behavior of the fee being stuck at a particular value.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
i'm guessing its something to do with      smart fee is not initialised, this usually takes a few blocks

any ideas?

You can also try to delete the fee_estimates.dat file in your datadir after closing your wallet

deleted the fee_estimates.dat file and still no change its stuck at 5000/kb

very weird any more ideas?

I can't get any connections, I have added all the nodes from the block explorer and let it run for hours but not a single connection???

shouldn't need any addnodes at all. delete your peers.dat file, if you are still not getting any connections, I suspect that your IP has been banned for some reason or you are running an old version.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Hold is still going strong and I am mining nicely over here. Hear that *hummmmm* that be my mining farm that there noise ^^
All together now *hummm* mine *hummm* ahh I love that sound of freshly mined Hodl in the morning. A great coin with great expectations. So let us see how it does shall we xP

Hahaha Daffadile  Shocked Are you on drugs? Hear that *hummmmm*?!
I can hear the coins clinking  Cool

It is indeed a great coin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
I can't get any connections, I have added all the nodes from the block explorer and let it run for hours but not a single connection???
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hold is still going strong and I am mining nicely over here. Hear that *hummmmm* that be my mining farm that there noise ^^
All together now *hummm* mine *hummm* ahh I love that sound of freshly mined Hodl in the morning. A great coin with great expectations. So let us see how it does shall we xP
Activity: 924
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi sir, do you need a portuguese translation?

Pm me if you want this.
Cya

any ideas?

any ideas?

Seems that the first ones will be mature in July 2017.
There are some folks that bet on an early dump and only committed to a 6 month deposit. I would expect an influx of HOdl to occur in January.

How is it possible to commit to a 6 month deposit? Isnt it that after the hard fork all coins need at least 12 months in order to be moved? As I understand, all HODL coins in circulation right now were minted before the hard fork.

the hard fork only imposed a 1-year term deposit requirement on the mining subsidy portion of each block. There were no changes to the rest of the term deposit system, which allows for a length of time as short as 1 block; all the way up to 1 year's worth of blocks (technically longer, but without additional rewards).
There are some folks that bet on an early dump and only committed to a 6 month deposit. I would expect an influx of HOdl to occur in January.

How is it possible to commit to a 6 month deposit? Isnt it that after the hard fork all coins need at least 12 months in order to be moved? As I understand, all HODL coins in circulation right now were minted before the hard fork.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

Maybe. I don´t know.

I am holding a fix amount of Hodl. Everything upon this amount I try to sell for a good price and get some other coins that I like.

...sure, I like Hodl, but some other coins too.

Crypto is not only Hodl ; )

any ideas?
Activity: 578
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Now the price is too low, mining meaningful?

I think a lot of people stopped mining this coin so it might be easier to mine and eventhough, the price is lower still be worth mining it Wink

the total number of hodl in the wallets waiting to be matured is huge and the pump up root starts roughly in mid November or early January. then you can see wat hodl is  

When do the first HODLs mature? I thought it needed a year, so after February 2017, am I wrong?

Fork At Block 86000

There is a fork at block 86000 in accordance with the Nutocracy motion -
https://nutocracy.herokuapp.com/arguments/that-block-rewards-should-remain-unchanged-in-amount-but-required-to-be-hodled-for-a-period-of-1-year-https-www-reddit-com-r-hodl-comments-4qpx9g

From block 86000, miners will be required to HODL the block reward for a period of 1 year to create a valid block.
In anticipation of a reduced hashrate, the diff will be set to a fixed lower rate for blocks 86000 to 86025 and from there will adjust to the new hashing power of the network.

The release is being finalized, from there, new binaries will be compiled and released.

I think a lot of people stopped mining this coin so it might be easier to mine and eventhough, the price is lower still be worth mining it Wink

the total number of hodl in the wallets waiting to be matured is huge and the pump up root starts roughly in mid November or early January. then you can see wat hodl is   

When do the first HODLs mature? I thought it needed a year, so after February 2017, am I wrong?
Activity: 803

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Activity: 25
Hello guys,
How can I mine this on ubuntu via ssh ?
I get such errors:
Code:
In file included from hodl.cpp:1:0:
miner.h:10:21: fatal error: jansson.h: No such file or directory
 #include
                     ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:704: recipe for target 'hodlminer-hodl.o' failed
make[2]: *** [hodlminer-hodl.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/testhodl/hodlminer'
Makefile:767: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/testhodl/hodlminer'
Makefile:413: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2
root@miner03:/testhodl/hodlminer# Makefile:704: recipe for target 'hodlminer-hod    l.o' failed
-bash: Makefile:704:: command not found
root@miner03:/testhodl/hodlminer# ^C
root@miner03:/testhodl/hodlminer#

This is for Wolfs miner pointed at suprnova..

Code:
sudo apt-get update
apt-get install autoconf pkg-config libcurl4-openssl-dev libjansson-dev libssl-dev libgmp-dev git automake gcc make
git clone https://github.com/wolf9466/hodlminer-wolf
cd hodlminer-wolf
./autogen.sh
./configure CFLAGS="-Ofast -march=native"
make -j
sudo make install
hodlminer -a hodl -o stratum+tcp://hodl.suprnova.cc:4693 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword -t8

"t" is the number of mining threads you have..

If you want to solo mined to your local wallet on Linux follow this thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hodlcoin-cpu-solo-mining-guide-1383479

Hi I want to install wolfs miner on linux running an i5 cpu would I still use
Code:
./configure CFLAGS="-Ofast -march=native"
or something else?
Jump to: