Author

Topic: [ANN] Ħ [HODL] 5% Interest. No Staking Req. Term Deposits 10%. Solo Mining. - page 199. (Read 472878 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
How to mine this coin? i downloaded a cpu miner from cryptocureency-blog but it got error.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
I dunno, BUT

If I were thinking of something to set a bounty for, why not set one for a block explorer that gives stats on locked amount of coins? I mean, this is all on the blockchain, couldn't you graph emission and what not pretty accurately into the future? Am I stupid here? (not been drinking I swear)

already in the works
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
I dunno, BUT

If I were thinking of something to set a bounty for, why not set one for a block explorer that gives stats on locked amount of coins? I mean, this is all on the blockchain, couldn't you graph emission and what not pretty accurately into the future? Am I stupid here? (not been drinking I swear)
Activity: 228
I think we'll dump to 100 sat soon.
Time to sell.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114
cpuminer-opt v3.1.10 is available for download with support for HOdl.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0lVSGQYLJIZckxmTS1aRWQ5OEU/view?usp=sharing

cpuminer-opt is a multi-algo CPU miner optimized for SSE2 and AES_NI and currently
supports over 25 algos. Follow the link in my sig for details.

It is only available as source and can be compiled in Linux. I hope to someday have a
Windows version available.

Thanks to the original developpers of hodleminer and Wolf0 for his AES_NI optimisations.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
I have Wolf0's AES merged into cpuminer-opt and am running the first test.
The locally reported hashrate issue seems to persist but is constant. I'm not
sure why it's happening, it's only with hodl.

First impression is about a 10% increase over the non-aes version. If testing goes well
cpuminer-opt v3.1.10 will be released later today with support for hodl on CPUs with,
and without AES_NI, as well as all the other optimized algos supported by cpuminer-opt.

Sounds very good.
Thank you (and Wolf0 too!) for your work!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114
I have Wolf0's AES merged into cpuminer-opt and am running the first test.
The locally reported hashrate issue seems to persist but is constant. I'm not
sure why it's happening, it's only with hodl.

First impression is about a 10% increase over the non-aes version. If testing goes well
cpuminer-opt v3.1.10 will be released later today with support for hodl on CPUs with,
and without AES_NI, as well as all the other optimized algos supported by cpuminer-opt.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Where have I herd of HODL before... where was it....

oh yeah, supernet and james lee.

Actually this is the roots of HOdl

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-am-hodling-375643
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I downloaded the Windows 64 binaries from Cryptomining-blog and they worked fine on my i7-3770. Testing the performance now vs. the old miner on Suprnova.
Activity: 462
and there is a working version of the miner from wolf0?
for Windows
For me its only the 64-bit binaries that crash, otherwise you'll have to build it yourself.
legendary
Activity: 1027
and there is a working version of the miner from wolf0?
for Windows
Activity: 462

does not work!help!
win 8.1 -i7 3630
I'm guessing you're using the binaries from cryptominingblog, if so, its normal everyone else is having the same problem.
Activity: 210
Where have I herd of HODL before... where was it....

oh yeah, supernet and james lee.
legendary
Activity: 1027

does not work!help!
win 8.1 -i7 3630
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Why this coin, the purposes for which it is released?

my guess, it's better than a bank, it's favouring hodling, it's unique & and has lovely squirrels who collecting all the year Wink
legendary
Activity: 1354
Why this coin, the purposes for which it is released?
Activity: 250
Crypto Developer
Wolf's miner works well on a haswell-E 5930K under windows 10 and I see about 10-12% better performance.

However it crashes immediately on two sandy bridge i5 machines, one on windows 7 the other windows 10. All 3 machine OSes are 64bit and I tried both 32 and 64 bit on them.

Could it be there are some compile optimisations that break on older processors?

does your old processors have AES-NI support , that is required for wolf's miner.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Wolf's miner works well on a haswell-E 5930K under windows 10 and I see about 10-12% better performance.

However it crashes immediately on two sandy bridge i5 machines, one on windows 7 the other windows 10. All 3 machine OSes are 64bit and I tried both 32 and 64 bit on them.

Could it be there are some compile optimisations that break on older processors?
Jump to: