Author

Topic: [ANN] Ħ [HODL] 5% Interest. No Staking Req. Term Deposits 10%. Solo Mining. - page 201. (Read 472878 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
nothing mined yet. Why? Solo mining probably not working now
Activity: 45
Buying this coin seems to be cheaper then mining for the everyday joe, I will keep what I have pointed to ocminers pool but thats about it while I buy the other miners sells.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
So after 3 days testing the hodlminer with total of ~ 650 h\s in solo mode i give in, no blocks! Wallet miner is ok, found 2 already before testing hodlminer.

It would be great if someone who's uses hodlminer in solo mode confirm it's ok.  
I've run wallet miner and hodlminer downloaded from cryptomining-blog dot com and I'm using the hodl.suprnova.cc pool, hodlminer is around the same 100h/s (running on another machine, same specs HP Prodesk with i5-6500T @2.5GHz and 4GB ram)
You don't understand my question. I mean confirmation that hodlminer found blocks exactly in solo mode, not just mining on a pool.

I found some HODL blocks running hodlminer against the wallet, before the difficulty got too high.

I got it, thanks.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
So after 3 days testing the hodlminer with total of ~ 650 h\s in solo mode i give in, no blocks! Wallet miner is ok, found 2 already before testing hodlminer.

I've run wallet miner and hodlminer downloaded from cryptomining-blog dot com and I'm using the hodl.suprnova.cc pool, hodlminer is around the same 100h/s (running on another machine, same specs HP Prodesk with i5-6500T @2.5GHz and 4GB ram)
You don't understand my question. I mean confirmation that hodlminer found blocks exactly in solo mode, not just mining on a pool.

I found some HODL blocks running hodlminer against the wallet, before the difficulty got too high.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Found one after about 2-3 solo mining days
HP Prodesk with i5-6500T @2.5GHz and 4GB ram
around 100h/s
using machine is a bit slow, but can get my work done  Smiley

what is your hashrate ?
It's in the image and he even says it  Tongue
my bad , didnt had a coffee ( it was in the morning here ) Roll Eyes
Activity: 4

sorry, don't know about that.
legendary

legendary

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
around 100h/s

what is your hashrate ?
It's in the image and he even says it  Tongue
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
around 100h/s

what is your hashrate ?
around 100h/s
http://imgur.com/RJAcgeI
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Thought this coin was silly and interesting, wondering how soon someone will write a GPU miner. Cool to be starting out on cpu though, like the old days...

Solo mining for now with pre-compiled binaries, can't get any of the hodlminers to compile on OS X 10.11 or CentOS 7.2 (issues with makefiles)...

All with minermemory=1

Mac Pro 2008 OS X 10.11.3 2x4-core Xeon X5482 @ 3.20GHz, 8 threads — "hashespersec" : 75 — 1 block in 6 hours so far
CentOS 7.2 ASRock Extreme6 Intel 4-core i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz, 4 threads — "hashespersec" : 80 — 2 blocks in 9 hours so far

Tried Windows 7 on the ASRock, hodlcoin-qt very unstable mining w/1GB mem and 4 threads, kept crashing, gave up and went all unix...

Cheesy

Damn that is some pretty decent luck for solo mining with the current NetHashrate.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
caeruleum arca archa
Thought this coin was silly and interesting, wondering how soon someone will write a GPU miner. Cool to be starting out on cpu though, like the old days...

Solo mining for now with pre-compiled binaries, can't get any of the hodlminers to compile on OS X 10.11 or CentOS 7.2 (issues with makefiles)...

All with minermemory=1

Mac Pro 2008 OS X 10.11.3 2x4-core Xeon X5482 @ 3.20GHz, 8 threads — "hashespersec" : 75 — 1 block in 6 hours so far
CentOS 7.2 ASRock Extreme6 Intel 4-core i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz, 4 threads — "hashespersec" : 80 — 2 blocks in 9 hours so far

Tried Windows 7 on the ASRock, hodlcoin-qt very unstable mining w/1GB mem and 4 threads, kept crashing, gave up and went all unix...

Cheesy
Activity: 310
Can you guys please post your CPUs  and relative mining hashrates, I'm making a doc.
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
I gave up with mining long time ago, as had 0 blocks found on i7 4770k couse no luck, all what I can do is just hodling some giveaway coins in my client, this working fine to me.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
If I want to solo mine with hodlminer what is the full command?

Code:
hodlminer.exe -a hodl -o http://127.0.0.1:8332 -u user -p password --no-getwork --coinbase-addr="your hodl address"
Then put this in your conf file
Code:
server=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8332

Seems to be working. Thanks!
Activity: 40
Not sure how i got so lucky, but i hit 2 blocks almost back to back and then 2 more the next day!

https://i.imgur.com/Vzb8feH.jpg

i5-6600k at 4.4ghz, 140 h/s
Wow, I think you used up your luck for atleast 2 months Wink

You're right. it's both a blessing and a curse, lol.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Not sure how i got so lucky, but i hit 2 blocks almost back to back and then 2 more the next day!

i5-6600k at 4.4ghz, 140 h/s
Wow, I think you used up your luck for atleast 2 months Wink

HAHHHHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy !!!!!!! yep,  Ojmalik definitely had a lot of luck there  Grin
Activity: 462
If I want to solo mine with hodlminer what is the full command?

Code:
hodlminer.exe -a hodl -o http://127.0.0.1:8332 -u user -p password --no-getwork --coinbase-addr="your hodl address"
Then put this in your conf file
Code:
server=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8332
Jump to: