Author

Topic: [ANN] Ħ [HODL] 5% Interest. No Staking Req. Term Deposits 10%. Solo Mining. - page 217. (Read 472878 times)

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Hi all,

I have received a notification from my wallet from the windows taskbar that I mined 1 block and 50 HODlcoins, but when I look in my wallet there is nothing... no transaction and when I locked my wallet address into the blockchain data, I can't find anything...

How is this possible ?
Did I miss something during the installation process of the wallet ?

thx for your help.

Where you still syncing your wallet while you mined the block?

No
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
If using command line arguments for the coin, what should I use to mine 4 cores of an 8 core system?
-gen -genproclimit=4
?

Yes

-gen=1 -genproclimit=4

and maybe

-minermemory=x

if you want.

I have a lot of memory, would increasing that help the hash rate? One has 16GB and another has 32GB.

Default is 1gb, you can try more for a little higher hashrate, but also higher chance of getting orphans.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi all,

I have received a notification from my wallet from the windows taskbar that I mined 1 block and 50 HODlcoins, but when I look in my wallet there is nothing... no transaction and when I locked my wallet address into the blockchain data, I can't find anything...

How is this possible ?

thx for your help.

Where you still syncing your wallet while you mined the block?
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
If using command line arguments for the coin, what should I use to mine 4 cores of an 8 core system?
-gen -genproclimit=4
?

Yes

-gen=1 -genproclimit=4

and maybe

-minermemory=x

if you want.

I have a lot of memory, would increasing that help the hash rate? One has 16GB and another has 32GB.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
-gen -genproclimit=4
?

Yes

-gen=1 -genproclimit=4

and maybe

-minermemory=x

if you want.
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
-gen -genproclimit=4
?
legendary
Activity: 1364
Hi all,

How is this possible ?

thx for your help.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
only stable with 1 thread... but i dont think it has a chance of solving a block this way.

it has i'm mining ethereum plus using 3 core on hodl and i'm solving block every 1-2 days
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030
Projected supply over the first 1000 days -

https://www.reddit.com/r/Hodl/comments/4bb8es/1000_day_projected_supply_of_hodl_based_on_50/

Answering questions on this at the reddit thread -
Activity: 369
setgenerate true -1 works for me in the debug console.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030
for some reason it still bumps him on 100%...up and down actually, on the wallet its says still 103khas, but 1 miner 2 threads.

I will try the second option now, with the conf file.

Are you changing miningmemory?
Activity: 490
Here is a walkthrough video for you all.. Is goes over wallet mining and deposits..

https://youtu.be/_7CUiORCZGY
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
only stable with 1 thread... but i dont think it has a chance of solving a block this way.
Activity: 122
Merit: 16
Hi there!

I tried to mine HODL and ETH simultanously, but noticed that even when i only use 2 (tried 2, 4, 6 and 8 cores) hodl-threads, it affects my eth-hashrate to go down significantly.

I'm running ethminer with two gpus (gtx960 & gtx970) on a win7 system with an i7-4771 (4 cores + HT) and 16GB RAM.

So it must have something to do with the wallet itself...

Greetings, djoser.
Activity: 250
This way the pc is unusable, and my other mining rigs on eth, loose speed.
I'm in the exact same boat. ETH is more important right now.
Pools Of Honor
This way the pc is unusable, and my other mining rigs on eth, loose speed.
Activity: 250
for some reason it still bumps him on 100%...up and down actually, on the wallet its says still 103khas, but 1 miner 2 threads.

I am having the same issue. I tried both options with the same result as you.
Pools Of Honor

Jump to: